Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young lad in office asked who i support. 14:50 - Jul 28 with 11813 viewsCoco

"Urgh Ipswich, the ugly little championship side. To be fair you always punch well above your weight."

My heart sinks a little further. I spend half my footy chat convincing yoof that we used to be good.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:51 - Jul 28 with 5320 viewsKieran_Knows

Oh good, another great story in which the moral of it is to just try get your point across that you don't like Mick.

Good work.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:51 - Jul 28 with 5308 viewsJ2BLUE

Push him out of a high window?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:53 - Jul 28 with 5293 viewsmonytowbray

Who does he support?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:53 - Jul 28 with 5281 viewshoppy

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:51 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

Push him out of a high window?

WIth a rope tied between them?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:54 - Jul 28 with 5279 viewsmonytowbray

I've had "URGH IPSWICH" remarks since I was in school in the 90s. Glory hunters tend to dislike us I've found.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:54 - Jul 28 with 5266 viewsDeano69

Who does he 'support'?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:55 - Jul 28 with 5245 viewshoppy

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:54 - Jul 28 by monytowbray

I've had "URGH IPSWICH" remarks since I was in school in the 90s. Glory hunters tend to dislike us I've found.

So you've had to cope with comments like that ever since you were little?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:56 - Jul 28 with 5234 viewsclive_baker

I don't even bother. I'm not sure if it's a natural defence mechanism but I don't look at teams like Chelsea and Man City with envy. I would dread the day we're spending £30m and £100k a week on players to sit on our bench. I don't want to pay £80 to watch a side that couldn't give 2 sh1ts about the club. Sitting in a stand surrounded by tourists and day trippers. To me football enjoyment is seeing people like Dozzell, Smith and Hyam come through. And players like Chambers who genuinely play for the club and the town. Going to an away day pissed up with 2,000 people watching my home town team win. It's about pride. B0llocks to the elite clubs, it's soulless bullsh1t.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:01 - Jul 28 with 5191 viewsBlueBadger

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:51 - Jul 28 by Kieran_Knows

Oh good, another great story in which the moral of it is to just try get your point across that you don't like Mick.

Good work.

At least this one has some 'this tedious old tosser in my office...' post potential

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:06 - Jul 28 with 5164 viewsGunnsAirkick

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 14:56 - Jul 28 by clive_baker

I don't even bother. I'm not sure if it's a natural defence mechanism but I don't look at teams like Chelsea and Man City with envy. I would dread the day we're spending £30m and £100k a week on players to sit on our bench. I don't want to pay £80 to watch a side that couldn't give 2 sh1ts about the club. Sitting in a stand surrounded by tourists and day trippers. To me football enjoyment is seeing people like Dozzell, Smith and Hyam come through. And players like Chambers who genuinely play for the club and the town. Going to an away day pissed up with 2,000 people watching my home town team win. It's about pride. B0llocks to the elite clubs, it's soulless bullsh1t.

I know what you mean. I hope this Super League thing takes off at some point, take all the glory hunter clubs off and leave us to it. Not that it is in any war comparable, but I feel the same watching BDO Darts vs. PDC. PDC has all the glitz, money and the standard is higher but I enjoy watching the Lakeside Championship far more.
Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:08 - Jul 28 with 5144 viewsCrock

Cool story bro

Poll: Favourite number?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:14 - Jul 28 with 5103 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well said

Even though Ipswich isn't my home team, it kinda feels like it does when I'm there at games.

I'm quite proud to say I'm an Ipswich fan.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:19 - Jul 28 with 5066 viewsgainsboroughblue

When I started Primary school we were one of the top sides in Europe, and still there were little sh1ts supporting Liverpool, Man U, Spurs etc saying how crap Ipswich were.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:20 - Jul 28 with 5049 viewsitfcjoe

Didn't happen

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:20 - Jul 28 with 5047 viewsBenters

Well above your weight?

16th last season?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:22 - Jul 28 with 5031 viewsSteve_M

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:19 - Jul 28 by gainsboroughblue

When I started Primary school we were one of the top sides in Europe, and still there were little sh1ts supporting Liverpool, Man U, Spurs etc saying how crap Ipswich were.

Well quite, mid-90s to 92 it got even worse.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Here he is! (n/t) on 15:23 - Jul 28 with 5014 viewsBloots

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:20 - Jul 28 by Benters

Well above your weight?

16th last season?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:24 - Jul 28 with 5001 viewsgainsboroughblue

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:22 - Jul 28 by Steve_M

Well quite, mid-90s to 92 it got even worse.

I shudder to think. No doubt, the odd Blackburn 'fan' emerged mid 90s.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:25 - Jul 28 with 5000 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed. I usually feel a smug sense of superiority when people say they are a fan of United etc. I see it as an alliance of true fans of unfashionable/smaller clubs vs plastics.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:26 - Jul 28 with 4991 viewshype313

Most of the glory hunters I knew all were closet Town fans, they just wanted to be cool by saying they supported Utd or Liverpool.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:26 - Jul 28 with 4992 viewsVic

I can appreciate how you feel. Must be so hard having to work with such a dullard. I bet he says some other stupid squirt as well. Does he come from Jaywick?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Here he is! (n/t) on 15:27 - Jul 28 with 4982 viewsBenters

Here he is! (n/t) on 15:23 - Jul 28 by Bloots

Whats the problem true innit?

Gentlybentley

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:28 - Jul 28 with 4976 viewshoppy

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:25 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

Agreed. I usually feel a smug sense of superiority when people say they are a fan of United etc. I see it as an alliance of true fans of unfashionable/smaller clubs vs plastics.

Plus you've probably seen your team play live...

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:31 - Jul 28 with 4955 viewsBenters

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:25 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

You dont go !

Gentlybentley

Young lad in office asked who i support. (n/t) on 15:33 - Jul 28 with 4936 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Young lad in office asked who i support. on 15:31 - Jul 28 by Benters

You dont go !

[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 15:34]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024