Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless 16:54 - Feb 10 with 1285 viewsDubtractor

Can see it being a crazy points total needed for second this season.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 16:55 - Feb 10 with 1265 viewspointofblue

They're playing Rotherham and Huddersfield at home. Did any of us expect either of those sides to do us a favour.

We play Rotherham on Tuesday 20th. If we don't beat them we don't deserve to go up.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 1199 viewsDubtractor

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 16:55 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

They're playing Rotherham and Huddersfield at home. Did any of us expect either of those sides to do us a favour.

We play Rotherham on Tuesday 20th. If we don't beat them we don't deserve to go up.

I'm not really just talking about today, but the way Southampton have turned that game around is pretty ominous.

Just the general form from both since the slow start they both had. Southampton currently on course for 98 points - I keep thinking they are due a wobble, but days like today make you wonder whether they might just keep going.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:02 - Feb 10 with 1148 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:00 - Feb 10 by Dubtractor

I'm not really just talking about today, but the way Southampton have turned that game around is pretty ominous.

Just the general form from both since the slow start they both had. Southampton currently on course for 98 points - I keep thinking they are due a wobble, but days like today make you wonder whether they might just keep going.

They've played Huddersfield and Rotherham 8 times since October.

Well, it feels like they have anyway.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 1114 viewsChrisd

They’ve both got so much Premier League quality in their squads, they are clicking into gear just at the right time. Relentless is the word, we’ve done well to stay in and around those sides, but their quality is simply better than ours and that’s the cold hard facts.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 1071 viewsLankHenners

Just our luck really that we're having this great season at the same time there are 3 relegated Prem teams who are all brilliant with massive squads full of quality. Usually you get one that is a bit of a state at least.

Oh well, Southampton have played an awful lot of fodder and still have to play all the other top 5 away while we're entering an 'easier' run ourselves. Might still happen but can very much see us getting a total that would normally give you autos and miss out.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 1053 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:02 - Feb 10 by gainsboroughblue

They've played Huddersfield and Rotherham 8 times since October.

Well, it feels like they have anyway.

Whilst we have played Leicester, West Brom and Leeds 8 times too. And then even when we get a game against Preston the officials give them a 2-goal start.

We need to make the most of the rest of the matches we have. Make today's result an important point to gain instead of a disappointing 2 dropped.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:12 - Feb 10 with 1030 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

I honestly still see us in the mix come May and if we are and then don’t make it, I wouldn’t bet against us winning the play offs.

Just imagine if it’s Norwich we beat at Wembley.

That would feel like football done for me!!!!
Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:16 - Feb 10 with 983 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:12 - Feb 10 by GotOurIpswichBack

I honestly still see us in the mix come May and if we are and then don’t make it, I wouldn’t bet against us winning the play offs.

Just imagine if it’s Norwich we beat at Wembley.

That would feel like football done for me!!!!

Southampton now 4 points clear. We are going to have to be relentless ourselves if we are to catch them.

The scenario of winning at Wembley against nodge is ideal but I am not sure I could take the nerves of facing it with the potential for something to happen to cause it to go their way. It would be good to simply win the play-offs with them missing out. But any team in the play offs would be difficult. We have far too much experience of missing out through them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:19 - Feb 10 with 944 viewsITFC_Forever

You’d expect them to win those today.

We’re averaging 2 points a game, which would usually see you comfortably in the top two, but the top three and their parachute washing are disrupting that this season.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:23 - Feb 10 with 899 viewsMK1

Bottom half Premier League squads. We have done amazingly to be this close to them.
Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:25 - Feb 10 with 877 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Leeds and Southampton just bloody relentless on 17:16 - Feb 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Southampton now 4 points clear. We are going to have to be relentless ourselves if we are to catch them.

The scenario of winning at Wembley against nodge is ideal but I am not sure I could take the nerves of facing it with the potential for something to happen to cause it to go their way. It would be good to simply win the play-offs with them missing out. But any team in the play offs would be difficult. We have far too much experience of missing out through them.

… but that’s what football is about, the big games, the nerves, the jeopardy.

I say bring it on - couldn’t have dreamed we would even have been contemplating this 4 years ago!

This is wonderfull!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024