Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Hamadi jackson no2? 14:02 - Jan 29 with 1602 viewshunty21

Can someone give me some intel into what kind of striker he is as seems to be one that plays on shoulder rather than hold up play ?
[Post edited 29 Jan 14:27]
BEAST mode player. Very strong, quick.. is the love child of Hirst and Jackson on 14:04 - Jan 29 with 1562 viewsunstableblue

With a bit of Broadhead thrown in

Knows how to finish

But obviously at a lower level

He's a scouser

Excellent interview here:

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Al Hamadi jackson no2? on 14:42 - Jan 29 with 1335 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Dons supporting mate of mine says "lightning fast, creates a lot of opportunities but not overly clinical." I asked if he can hold the ball up to bring in others and he said "Yes, holds the ball up well and creates loads of changes and assists."

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Al Hamadi jackson no2? on 14:45 - Jan 29 with 1253 viewsSwansea_Blue

Al Hamadi jackson no2? on 14:42 - Jan 29 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Dons supporting mate of mine says "lightning fast, creates a lot of opportunities but not overly clinical." I asked if he can hold the ball up to bring in others and he said "Yes, holds the ball up well and creates loads of changes and assists."

"not overly clinical" - should fit in perfectly then

He's one for the future with bags of talent by the sound of it. Going to be a hard worker and excellent team mate even if it could take him a while to adjust. I'm looking forward to seeing how he develops.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BEAST mode player. Very strong, quick.. is the love child of Hirst and Jackson on 14:50 - Jan 29 with 1191 viewsitfckenty

BEAST mode player. Very strong, quick.. is the love child of Hirst and Jackson on 14:04 - Jan 29 by unstableblue

With a bit of Broadhead thrown in

Knows how to finish

But obviously at a lower level

He's a scouser

Excellent interview here:

he speaks so well and also very humble. should be a great fit for the team.
Al Hamadi jackson no2? on 14:52 - Jan 29 with 1174 viewsDanTheMan

Al Hamadi jackson no2? on 14:45 - Jan 29 by Swansea_Blue

"not overly clinical" - should fit in perfectly then

He's one for the future with bags of talent by the sound of it. Going to be a hard worker and excellent team mate even if it could take him a while to adjust. I'm looking forward to seeing how he develops.

If he can do the holding up play, that's almost enough right now. That's what we've been missing massively. If he gets a few goals, all the better.

He can't be any worse than Broadhead up front who seemed like fish out of water at the weekend.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Al Hamadi jackson no2? on 15:08 - Jan 29 with 1037 viewsNthQldITFC

Interesting study of him here: https://medium.com/@zachillwrites/player-analysis-ali-al-hamadi-d2b73bcee6c1

This guy notes something which I noticed in the bits of video I've seen of him - he has a very handy little change of pace in him at times when he does a little stutter and then bursts past a marker. I think it demonstrates that he's an intelligent, instinctive and hungry type of striker who can out-think his opponent as well as using his pace and strength, and I think he'll do very well here, even this season.

This very good too: https://tombischoff.substack.com/p/ali-al-hamadi-what-should-town-fans
[Post edited 29 Jan 15:13]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024