Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom RS must be foomin…. 19:15 - Nov 13 with 721 viewsITFC_Forever

All that sycophantic arse-kissing to whoever’s in charge and he still doesn’t get as much as a sniff of even the most junior post.

Even Rishi knows he’s toast at the next election.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tom RS must be foomin…. on 19:31 - Nov 13 with 640 viewsDubtractor

No matter what issue he debases himself over on the telly/radio, he's still a thick as mince and talentless MP that even this shower of a government couldn't possibly give an important role to.

He's a less impressive Jonathan Gullis FFS.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tom RS must be foomin…. on 19:36 - Nov 13 with 618 viewsOldsmoker

He's wishing that the banning of tents for the homeless was just a Braverman fetish fantasy-dream and won't become policy.
Asking the people of Ipswich "Do you know who I was" will only humiliate him more as he misses the Whoosh and tries to explain to them that his name is spelt with an 'H'.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tom RS must be foomin…. on 08:44 - Nov 14 with 337 viewsNthQldITFC

Tom RS must be foomin…. on 19:36 - Nov 13 by Oldsmoker

He's wishing that the banning of tents for the homeless was just a Braverman fetish fantasy-dream and won't become policy.
Asking the people of Ipswich "Do you know who I was" will only humiliate him more as he misses the Whoosh and tries to explain to them that his name is spelt with an 'H'.

Thom C.? How nouveau riche.

I've heard he's applying for a job as porter at the Novotel. Hope he gets it and can start immediately.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024