Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job 13:50 - Nov 5 with 2176 viewsKeno

cant have been easy for him after all the malarkey in Russia and I think he deserves a 5 year contract extension

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 13:51 - Nov 5 with 2161 viewsNthQldITFC

This is a great fightback to 1-3 against 10 men and well worthy of a 5 year contract extension.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That goal proves the green shoots of general recovery on 13:53 - Nov 5 with 2139 viewsDyland

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 13:51 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

This is a great fightback to 1-3 against 10 men and well worthy of a 5 year contract extension.

He definitely deserves more time.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:01 - Nov 5 with 2086 viewsNthQldITFC

Not only all the malarkey in Russia, but the trouble he's had with his Ring as well.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:16 - Nov 5 with 2018 viewsDJR

I suppose he's done well in life after the early set-back of being voted off the X Factor.
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:18 - Nov 5 with 1994 viewsgainsboroughblue

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:16 - Nov 5 by DJR

I suppose he's done well in life after the early set-back of being voted off the X Factor.

And Hart to Hart being pulled from the schedules in the mid 80s.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:21 - Nov 5 with 1954 viewseddiespearitt03

He just sat there in disbelief.
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:24 - Nov 5 with 1895 viewsKeno

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:01 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

Not only all the malarkey in Russia, but the trouble he's had with his Ring as well.

it that a side effect of sucking Delias lemon?

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:26 - Nov 5 with 1869 viewsleitrimblue

Exactly Ken, Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. They need to be more patient
Login to get fewer ads

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:31 - Nov 5 with 1839 viewspositivity

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:26 - Nov 5 by leitrimblue

Exactly Ken, Rome wasn't built in a day and all that. They need to be more patient

green shoots are there, they have the 3rd most goals scored in the league.

they'll probably add that to their "honours" list.

should give him an extra month at least...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

We can go 21 points clear of our neighbours on Tuesday! on 14:31 - Nov 5 with 1837 viewsunstableblue

21!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:40 - Nov 5 with 1790 viewsRyorry

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:31 - Nov 5 by positivity

green shoots are there, they have the 3rd most goals scored in the league.

they'll probably add that to their "honours" list.

should give him an extra month at least...

6 weeks Shirley!

17th Dec would be fine 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 15:01 - Nov 5 with 1716 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also. It will cost to get rid of him. Plus cost to get a new management team in.
They need to save money.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 15:48 - Nov 5 with 1601 viewsNthsuffolkblue

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 15:01 - Nov 5 by FrimleyBlue

Also. It will cost to get rid of him. Plus cost to get a new management team in.
They need to save money.

Indeed. If it's not broken don't fix it. The locals seemed only mildly troubled and Delia wasn't concerned enough to stumble on to the pitch for a rant. They won the last 10 minutes 1-0. All looking good. History doesn't count for anything. They wouldn't want to cast a cloud over this week's 30-year anniversary celebrations of winning the pennant off Bayern.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 15:50 - Nov 5 with 1578 viewsFrimleyBlue

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 15:48 - Nov 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed. If it's not broken don't fix it. The locals seemed only mildly troubled and Delia wasn't concerned enough to stumble on to the pitch for a rant. They won the last 10 minutes 1-0. All looking good. History doesn't count for anything. They wouldn't want to cast a cloud over this week's 30-year anniversary celebrations of winning the pennant off Bayern.

Also. They keep saying the mind the gap stuff shouldn't be said as things can change quickly.. so they should just stay calm and remember they've got Jan window coming up to buy some more freebie 30 year old experienced players.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 15:51 - Nov 5 with 1580 viewsBlueNomad

How they were laughing at us at 0-2 yesterday!
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 16:12 - Nov 5 with 1490 viewspositivity

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:40 - Nov 5 by Ryorry

6 weeks Shirley!

17th Dec would be fine 👍

this is true, thought it was sooner than that... i blame the christmas decorations going up!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 16:21 - Nov 5 with 1462 viewsjontysnut

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:18 - Nov 5 by gainsboroughblue

And Hart to Hart being pulled from the schedules in the mid 80s.

And all those difficult questions about Natalie Wood
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 17:15 - Nov 5 with 1382 viewsDJR

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 16:21 - Nov 5 by jontysnut

And all those difficult questions about Natalie Wood

... which explain why he doesn't like his teams playing in wet conditions.
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 17:19 - Nov 5 with 1363 viewsronnyd

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 14:01 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

Have you seen his Cycle seat?
May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 18:13 - Nov 5 with 1287 viewsKeno

May I just say I think Wagner is doing a fantastic job on 17:19 - Nov 5 by ronnyd

Have you seen his Cycle seat?

It’s a rickety old thing and gives him the Ride of the Valkyries

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024