Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We live in an entirely normal country... 17:31 - Nov 3 with 2109 viewsBlueBadger

...with entirely normal responses to innocuous things like adverts for a department stores Christmas sales.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:34 - Nov 3 with 2051 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine if she wasn't able to tell the world about it. Would that letter be sent?

Pathetic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 2031 viewslowhouseblue

she runs a school? jeez.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:41 - Nov 3 with 2015 viewsBlueBadger

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:39 - Nov 3 by lowhouseblue

she runs a school? jeez.

She just has Very Real Concerns.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:46 - Nov 3 with 1980 viewsBlueBadger

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:34 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

Imagine if she wasn't able to tell the world about it. Would that letter be sent?

Pathetic.

She's not the only weirdo upset about it.

https://www.thepoke.com/2023/11/02/these-18-people-furious-at-the-ms-christmas-a

We live in an entirely normal country... on 18:02 - Nov 3 with 1920 viewsCrayonKing

We live in an entirely normal country... on 17:34 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

Pathetic.

Exactly this. It's all about the attention and the engagement.

Don't feed the trolls and all that
We live in an entirely normal country... on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 1877 viewsgiant_stow

Seems like "you the brand" is ever more part of a headteacher's remit, for some of them at least.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We live in an entirely normal country... on 19:06 - Nov 3 with 1758 viewsHelp

Quite correct, I mean for 363 days of the year here we all are doing what we want for ourselves, to have to reverse that trend for 2 days just so you can feel good about yourself and hope that by doing so it wipes the slate clean.

I dont think M&S are to blame when selfishness is pumped into the brains of all of us from every angle. Like telling us to reduce our carbon footprint to help the earth, when the main contributors do nothing and our menial individual attempts prove fruitless and pointless.
We live in an entirely normal country... on 19:15 - Nov 3 with 1729 viewsfactual_blue

She's got the time on her hands to get upset by this?

https://news.sky.com/video/watch-m-s-christmas-advert-featuring-hannah-waddingha

M&S couldn't buy publicity like she's giving them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

We live in an entirely normal country... on 19:24 - Nov 3 with 1695 viewsBrianTablet

But you've got to love the fact you're upset about the fact that she's upset. :-)

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

We live in an entirely normal country... on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 1664 viewsBlueBadger

We live in an entirely normal country... on 19:24 - Nov 3 by BrianTablet

But you've got to love the fact you're upset about the fact that she's upset. :-)

Baffled, amused and mocking, maybe - upset? No.

We live in an entirely normal country... on 20:07 - Nov 3 with 1595 viewsSwansea_Blue

We live in an entirely normal country... on 19:06 - Nov 3 by Help

Quite correct, I mean for 363 days of the year here we all are doing what we want for ourselves, to have to reverse that trend for 2 days just so you can feel good about yourself and hope that by doing so it wipes the slate clean.

I dont think M&S are to blame when selfishness is pumped into the brains of all of us from every angle. Like telling us to reduce our carbon footprint to help the earth, when the main contributors do nothing and our menial individual attempts prove fruitless and pointless.

It’s a blinkin food store advert. Anyone who needs M&S to convince them not to be selfish for just 2 days of the year needs help.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 20:08]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We live in an entirely normal country... on 22:05 - Nov 3 with 1446 viewsfactual_blue

We live in an entirely normal country... on 20:07 - Nov 3 by Swansea_Blue

It’s a blinkin food store advert. Anyone who needs M&S to convince them not to be selfish for just 2 days of the year needs help.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 20:08]

One is reminded of the words of Tom Lehrer

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We live in an entirely normal country... on 07:55 - Nov 4 with 1295 viewsBlueBadger

We live in an entirely normal country... on 22:05 - Nov 3 by factual_blue

I mver knew that he wrote '4'33'.

We live in an entirely normal country... on 08:10 - Nov 4 with 1274 viewsSwansea_Blue

We live in an entirely normal country... on 22:05 - Nov 3 by factual_blue

Yes, that seems to be an appropriate level of cynicism!

(It takes a couple of goes for it to load, but worked eventually)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024