Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a win. Again 21:45 - Sep 19 with 2849 viewsFrimleyBlue

No southampton weren't great. Awful tbh.

But the KM game plan was superb.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What a win. Again on 21:48 - Sep 19 with 2779 viewsRobTheMonk

Southampton are 75% a good team. Too much Lambert ball though.
What a win. Again on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 2706 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought S'ton looked good for the first quarter of the match and were asking lots of questions. But the crowd were always going to turn if we could push up and start forcing errors around their box and cut off their passing lines out from the back. That's how you beat a Russell Martin team.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What a win. Again on 21:55 - Sep 19 with 2600 viewsBigCommon

Yep, brilliant result... Who , realistically, would have confidently predicted 6 wins from our first 7 matches?
We rotated tonight, a bit, too.
What a win. Again on 22:02 - Sep 19 with 2510 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a win. Again on 21:55 - Sep 19 by BigCommon

Yep, brilliant result... Who , realistically, would have confidently predicted 6 wins from our first 7 matches?
We rotated tonight, a bit, too.

I didn't think we would struggle in anyway. But didn't think we'd have done what we have....

Waka waka eh eh

What a win. Again on 22:18 - Sep 19 with 2383 viewsJackNorthStand

I think awful is a stretch. They looked good until they got to the edge of our box.
No way Saints we’re awful on 22:25 - Sep 19 with 2334 viewsunstableblue

Quality all over the pitch and pushed us

But yes they lacked belief and a cutting edge

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What a win. Again on 22:37 - Sep 19 with 2252 viewsChurchman

Who cares what they were. They were just another team (in awful shirts) to beat. And we did. Six wins in seven? Astonishing.

The defence has kept four clean sheets in seven games. Our record since the Bristol Rovers draw is ridiculous.

Tonight, we had key players out or not starting and we still won. We have played two ex-prem teams, a rival from last season, a play off team and three in between. Leeds’ £80m front line burned us, but they still knew they’d been in a game. The rest? Disappointment for them. We’ve had a dream start but then whatever our deficiencies may be, we are a heck of a good team.

Last time in the Championship in 2018/19 it took until 22 January to get 18 points on the board. Says it all really.
What a win. Again on 22:41 - Sep 19 with 2221 viewspointofblue

What a win. Again on 22:37 - Sep 19 by Churchman

Who cares what they were. They were just another team (in awful shirts) to beat. And we did. Six wins in seven? Astonishing.

The defence has kept four clean sheets in seven games. Our record since the Bristol Rovers draw is ridiculous.

Tonight, we had key players out or not starting and we still won. We have played two ex-prem teams, a rival from last season, a play off team and three in between. Leeds’ £80m front line burned us, but they still knew they’d been in a game. The rest? Disappointment for them. We’ve had a dream start but then whatever our deficiencies may be, we are a heck of a good team.

Last time in the Championship in 2018/19 it took until 22 January to get 18 points on the board. Says it all really.

We've won more games this season already (6) then we did in 2018/2019 (5).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

What a win. Again on 22:44 - Sep 19 with 2194 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a win. Again on 22:37 - Sep 19 by Churchman

I agree. That's why I said our gameplay was spot on.

Not only did we play a different side ourselves. But also some clearly were not 100% still.
Hirst. Williams. Legs just weren't there. But not surprisin

Good to see clarke however has his bite back and his legs certainly back to 100%.

Waka waka eh eh

What a win. Again on 22:46 - Sep 19 with 2170 viewsChurchman

What a win. Again on 22:41 - Sep 19 by pointofblue

We've won more games this season already (6) then we did in 2018/2019 (5).

We have one more clean sheet already this season than we managed in the whole of that pitiful shambles that was 2018/19
What a win. Again on 22:49 - Sep 19 with 2133 viewspointofblue

What a win. Again on 22:46 - Sep 19 by Churchman

We have one more clean sheet already this season than we managed in the whole of that pitiful shambles that was 2018/19

We kept three clean sheets in 2018/19? That's a minor miracle in itself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What a win. Again on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 2102 viewsChurchman

What a win. Again on 22:49 - Sep 19 by pointofblue

We kept three clean sheets in 2018/19? That's a minor miracle in itself.

Looked it up. A 0-0 and two 1-0 wins v Wigan and Rotherham. Even Accrington and Exeter in the FA and EFL Cups scored against us. Embarrassingly awful.
What a win. Again on 00:28 - Sep 20 with 1951 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What a win. Again on 22:18 - Sep 19 by JackNorthStand

I think awful is a stretch. They looked good until they got to the edge of our box.

Yep, they weren't awful. It's another Frimmers hot take!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

What a win. Again on 00:32 - Sep 20 with 1946 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a win. Again on 00:28 - Sep 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yep, they weren't awful. It's another Frimmers hot take!

They were dreadful. Mainly due to our efforts tbh.

But they were shte. Couldn't pass for sht.

Waka waka eh eh

What a win. Again on 00:36 - Sep 20 with 1931 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What a win. Again on 00:32 - Sep 20 by FrimleyBlue

They did do a fair few bad passes, but they were also dangerous on occasions and had a few tricky/quick players. "Awful, dreadful and shte" are nonsense Frimmers.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

What a win. Again on 00:43 - Sep 20 with 1921 viewsHankScorpio

What a win. Again on 00:32 - Sep 20 by FrimleyBlue

I expect nothing from you, except to die and be a very cheap funeral.

What a win. Again on 00:47 - Sep 20 with 1910 viewsbournemouthblue

What a win. Again on 00:36 - Sep 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

They did do a fair few bad passes, but they were also dangerous on occasions and had a few tricky/quick players. "Awful, dreadful and shte" are nonsense Frimmers.

On current evidence, I think they'll beat the odd team simply through some individual brilliance but as a team they look a mess, lacking confidence, playing at too slow a tempo, probably too negatively at times

Armstrong and Adams seem to have no clear partnership, despite on paper being a decent pair at this level

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What a win. Again on 01:59 - Sep 20 with 1848 viewsArnieM

I think if Martin can keep his job, and get that Saints team to click they’re going to be right up there in that top 6. They’re a very good team that looks a little lost regarding players individual and collective roles are . When they click I think they’ll be one of the best teams in this division. The home game v them will be an extremely tough one I think. But I’m enjoying Town’s victory tonight, coz we got it bang on the money.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What a win. Again on 06:38 - Sep 20 with 1696 viewstextbackup

I mean, they were far from awful ffs.

Got through us on a few occasions, created, we stood up to the challenge.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What a win. Again on 06:40 - Sep 20 with 1691 viewsibbleobble

He’s lost 11 games so far in all competitions is it!? Hugely impressive. When will United come sniffing? End of this season or next?
What a win. Again on 07:06 - Sep 20 with 1599 viewsVaughan8

Southampton were awful? You must have been watching a different game.

Nearly scored in a number of occasions. They're just not great at the bad hence their hammerings recently. We scored from one of the calamitous errors.

You don't help yourself do you? Haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024