Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drop Burns 21:28 - Mar 4 with 993 viewsGarv

Has been the suggestion the last few weeks.

Nonsense.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Drop Burns on 21:29 - Mar 4 with 988 viewsNthQldITFC

Drop acid not Burns.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Drop Burns on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 899 viewsITFC_Forever

Divs gonna div.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Drop Burns on 22:29 - Mar 4 with 872 viewskizaitfc

I think given KJs performances in the cup it was a fair call.

But Burns was very good today but that doesn't completely overshadow his below average performances the last couple of weeks.

What I really liked today was his composed pull backs rather than his full power shot/crosses

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Drop Burns on 23:26 - Mar 4 with 769 viewsFixed_It

Drop Burns on 22:29 - Mar 4 by kizaitfc

But Burns was very good today but that doesn't completely overshadow his below average performances the last couple of weeks.

What I really liked today was his composed pull backs rather than his full power shot/crosses

He was very good today, and has never been awful - just sometimes a bit below the high bar he set himself.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Drop Burns on 00:01 - Mar 5 with 714 viewsBobsthename

To be fair to fans he has had a few stinkers in recent weeks so it’s been fair point that out and many have said he deserved to be dropped,but today he stood up and was counted probably his best game since the turn of the year.
Drop Burns on 01:27 - Mar 5 with 636 viewsStewart27

To be fair only morons have suggested this.

Thankfully KM represents the majority of supporters and the 95% of us are very happy that we have him starting for us.
Drop Burns on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 461 viewsJackNorthStand

Drop Burns on 22:29 - Mar 4 by kizaitfc

That’s a fair point after the cup game. Jackson was a 9/10

I think for Jackson to justify regularly starting ahead of burns he would need to play at 9/10 week in week out which he and not many league 1 players are capable of. Because even when burns isn’t at his complete best, he is still a lot better and more of a threat than Jackson.

I think Jackson’s roll can still be an important one, but for me he’s very much an impact player off the bench.
Drop Burns on 11:45 - Mar 5 with 451 viewsblueislander

Drop Burns on 00:01 - Mar 5 by Bobsthename

To be fair to fans he has had a few stinkers in recent weeks so it’s been fair point that out and many have said he deserved to be dropped,but today he stood up and was counted probably his best game since the turn of the year.

“Stinkers” - Really ?
Login to get fewer ads

Drop Burns on 13:36 - Mar 5 with 405 viewsBigCommon

Nonsense to suggest KM would drop a full international, natural right winger. For a converted, makeshift, L1 strker/winger...Especially, since he looks to have found a more settled starting 10/11 players. That are putting wins, goals and clean sheets together..
I don't get it that some people have been jumping on Burns. With his 2 assists yesterday, and Davis assist, they are both on 11 goal involvements apiece. (Same amount as Plymouths Mumba, who everyone is creaming over)..All 3 players are playing WB roles..With Davis getting a fare few assists and a goal from his set peices.Wes's contributions, all coming from open play... I would also argue, that Wes has won dozens of corners and free kicks, that have aided Davis' numbers.. When people talk about Davis as being contender for POY, but cant see what Wes is bringing, it's just laughable. IMO.
Drop Burns on 14:02 - Mar 5 with 371 viewsFrimleyBlue

Drop Burns on 13:36 - Mar 5 by BigCommon

Nonsense to suggest KM would drop a full international, natural right winger. For a converted, makeshift, L1 strker/winger...Especially, since he looks to have found a more settled starting 10/11 players. That are putting wins, goals and clean sheets together..
I don't get it that some people have been jumping on Burns. With his 2 assists yesterday, and Davis assist, they are both on 11 goal involvements apiece. (Same amount as Plymouths Mumba, who everyone is creaming over)..All 3 players are playing WB roles..With Davis getting a fare few assists and a goal from his set peices.Wes's contributions, all coming from open play... I would also argue, that Wes has won dozens of corners and free kicks, that have aided Davis' numbers.. When people talk about Davis as being contender for POY, but cant see what Wes is bringing, it's just laughable. IMO.

Burns isn't playing a wingback role.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024