Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) 15:29 - Jan 24 with 2095 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 24 with 2053 viewsNthQldITFC

I've got it at 3-0 from my online snooker-based predictor system.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 24 with 2021 viewsFrimleyBlue

One day it'll happen

But I'd like a 2 0 HT result followed by a quick 3rd in the 48th minute.

See the game through. No dramas.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 16:57 - Jan 24 with 1971 viewslazyblue

It will be if Town can learn to keep the ball down when they shoot!
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 17:18 - Jan 24 with 1932 viewsSamWhiteUK

I think we'll get a goal early doors, first 10 minutes, then another in about the 27th. With the stuffing well and truly knocked out of Morecambe, we'll pick up a third just after half time and a fourth toward the end of the game
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 17:19 - Jan 24 with 1928 viewsCityBlue

lets get an early sub 10 minute goal and then rampage.

I T I D

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 17:30 - Jan 24 with 1895 viewsCraigIT

I am saying 4-0 too !
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 17:40 - Jan 24 with 1872 viewsJ2BLUE

2-0

11 men behind the ball.

We'll score.

11 men behind the ball as they try to nick an equaliser.

We'll score again late on.

Not sure it will be the goal fest people expect but hope to be wrong.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 18:00 - Jan 24 with 1833 viewsSwansea_Blue

4-0, 3-0, 2-0. God you lot are pessimistic! I can’t see us losing more than 1-0

Er, who knows. Based on recent form I wouldn’t be surprised by a draw. We should of course be aiming for and securing a win if we’ve any realistic hope of being a challenger. I’m nervous of their bad away form though and hope Sod’s Law doesn’t kick in.

A quick start, early goal to settle is and hopefully we’ll grab some more.

3-1, Hirst to get a couple

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 18:12 - Jan 24 with 1792 viewsMookamoo

3-1

We score first and dominate without getting a second. Much grumbling.
They equalise after 44 minutes. Everything is in meltdown.
We dominate the second half. Hirst and Broadhead both score. We're suddenly going to win the league after all.
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 18:12 - Jan 24 with 1791 viewsRyorry

I'll have to feed off your & others' confidence, since I felt confident for Oxford!

Teams now are at us from the get-go & not allowing us settle, and/or are parking their buses.

Our lads need to both take half a sec to compose themselves inside the box, & have a go from range outside it.

I also hope for no stupid defensive mistakes by us, a decent ref, & even a smidgeon of luck. Well, I can dream ... Any win would be good, if we can add to our + goal difference, great.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 18:15 - Jan 24 with 1771 viewsringwoodblue

A win and a clean sheet would be fine by me.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 19:14 - Jan 24 with 1665 viewsVic

I felt confident on Saturday and said 2-1. Got the score right, just the wrong way round.

Feel8ng confident tonight too - I’m going 3-0 and hope I get it the right way round this time!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 19:31 - Jan 24 with 1629 viewsWestSussexBlue

Nervy start, scrappy from us then we have a bit of luck and take the lead.
We fail to settle and Morecambe sense they’re right in this. Second half subs on at 65 and Hirst heads home. Not convincing but a 2-0 win. I’ll take that especially if we then beat Cambridge to secure Six from Six.
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 20:04 - Jan 24 with 1596 viewsWestSussexBlue

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 19:31 - Jan 24 by WestSussexBlue

Nervy start, scrappy from us then we have a bit of luck and take the lead.
We fail to settle and Morecambe sense they’re right in this. Second half subs on at 65 and Hirst heads home. Not convincing but a 2-0 win. I’ll take that especially if we then beat Cambridge to secure Six from Six.

Shows what I know! 😆😆
Come On Town !!
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 24 with 1510 viewspointofblue

Great prediction!

You did just mean the first half, right?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 20:50 - Jan 24 with 1409 viewsPinewoodblue

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 24 by pointofblue

Great prediction!

Thought I was being too optimistic to have predicted a 6-0 scoreline in Prediction League, can first goal scorer wrong. Quickly changed prediction prior to kick off as had gone for Hirst.

Couldn't make my mind up between Freddie and Broadhead... chose wrongly.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 24 with 1260 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 24 by pointofblue

Great prediction!

No, full time.
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 21:48 - Jan 24 with 1220 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 21:45 - Jan 24 by SamWhiteUK

No, full time.

Pessimist.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 1189 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 15:46 - Jan 24 by NthQldITFC

I've got it at 3-0 from my online snooker-based predictor system.

I went 3-0, saw the line-up and changed my mind to 2-1. So I was glad when the fourth went in. Nothing worse than changing your mind away from the correct result!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 21:52 - Jan 24 with 1164 viewsCraigIT

First prediction on here. I am a expert !
I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 22:09 - Jan 24 with 1047 viewsSwansea_Blue

Show off!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm feeling confident tonight, 4-0 incoming (n/t) on 06:04 - Jan 25 with 847 viewsPioneerBlue

[clapping emoji]

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024