Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record breaking league 1 season? 13:50 - Aug 22 with 1395 viewsFrimleyBlue

Last year was crazy in regards to the final play off points total requirement.... but is the same happening again already...

I'd say 6 of the current top 8 are pretty much where you'd expect them to be come the end of season. And whilst no you can't say much after 5 games. It's still slightly interesting that the table is already looking like it is.. with only wycombe really having an indifferent start to what was expected.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Record breaking league 1 season? on 13:56 - Aug 22 with 1332 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Yeah you'd say the top 8 is as expected, I don't fancy tbe play off lottery this year some big teams to run into, let's hope some run out of steam.

Weds and Posh biggest threats

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:10 - Aug 22 with 1259 viewsIllinoisblue

Record breaking league 1 season? on 13:56 - Aug 22 by BlueandTruesince82

Yeah you'd say the top 8 is as expected, I don't fancy tbe play off lottery this year some big teams to run into, let's hope some run out of steam.

Posh at this level concern me, goals never ever seem to be a problem for them. Wednesday, despite all the gloomy predictions about them being in big financial trouble if they didn’t go up last season seem to be doing just fine and adding to their squad. It’s going to be a tough season no doubt

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:23 - Aug 22 with 1210 viewsChurchman

Record breaking league 1 season? on 13:56 - Aug 22 by BlueandTruesince82

The name of the game is not to worry about any of them. Just do our thing and let them worry about us.

Of those teams, Derby will get stronger, SW will be around, obviously. I think P’boro are well run and will be there. So will Portsmouth. I don’t like Cowley but he is good. I rate MKDs manager too and think they might do a late challenge. Plymouth? Good start but don’t know. Charlton? Seen them - not strong enough.

This year, none of them concern me. I might say different after we’ve played some of them but I’m enjoying the moment!
Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:32 - Aug 22 with 1143 viewsdavblue

Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:10 - Aug 22 by Illinoisblue

Posh at this level concern me, goals never ever seem to be a problem for them. Wednesday, despite all the gloomy predictions about them being in big financial trouble if they didn’t go up last season seem to be doing just fine and adding to their squad. It’s going to be a tough season no doubt

i think Pompey are going to be a big threat, got a good manager who will change his tactics to suit their opponents, they will be durable this season. They will be this years Wycombe but will be easier on the eye.
Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:33 - Aug 22 with 1136 viewsJ2BLUE

We don't need to work about any other team. Just keep getting results and what will be will be.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:33 - Aug 22 with 1137 viewswrightsrightglove

SW, Plymouth, Portsmouth, those three games in a row will really show us where we’re at. Take 5+ points from those games and we’re going to be in with a real shout.
Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:34 - Aug 22 with 1128 viewsclive_baker

Yeah I think the best 3 sides in the league are already in the top 4 (and Pompey). Barnsley are the ones who have started slower than I was anticipating, I would've had them up there but early days of course.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Record breaking league 1 season? on 14:43 - Aug 22 with 1072 viewsjayessess

The team in 6th has 8 points from 5, which is bang on standard play-off form. They'd finish with 74 points at that rate.

Tiny sample size obviously, but certainly no reason to assume last year's aberration will happen again.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024