Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just taken on some part time work at the bakery to make ends meet. 14:04 - Jan 20 with 795 viewsBlueBadger

Lad I've taken over was responsible for injecting the cream into their signature jumbo size profiteroles for nearly 20 years and was very well regarded in the trade.

You could say I've got pretty big choux to fill.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 14:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just taken on some pat time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 746 viewswkj

We all love a bit of pat time

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just taken on some pat time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:09 - Jan 20 with 724 viewsgainsboroughblue

Excellent post. Couldn't have done it batter myself.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just taken on some pat time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:09 - Jan 20 with 729 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's Pat Time!!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just taken on some pat time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:10 - Jan 20 with 718 viewswkj

Just taken on some pat time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:09 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

It's Pat Time!!!

Mother always said that Pat had a nose only a nunn could love.

Still have no idea what she meant.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just taken on some pat time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:13 - Jan 20 with 706 viewsArnoldMoorhen

If you are making part time supplementary income then make sure you declair it to the Inland Revenue.

If you donut then you could end up in a bit of a jam.
Just taken on some part time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:47 - Jan 20 with 583 viewsfactual_blue

Sorry to hear you've had to do that. What's happened to your colossal post-brexit pay rise?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just taken on some part time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 14:55 - Jan 20 with 547 viewsNthQldITFC

Crumpet?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just taken on some part time work at the bakery to make ends meet. on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 486 viewshoppy

So you're no longer a loaf er?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024