Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto 15:17 - Feb 1 with 4286 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/toto-nsiala-transfer-interest-7297916

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:20 - Feb 1 with 2684 viewsKieran_Knows

... and probably another loan player to replace him.

Rock and roll times.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 2635 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Maybe to bring in a RB?
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 2640 viewschicoazul

Given the way he has been treated by the more moronic section of our fan base I hope he goes & does really well.
“He’s always got a mistake in him....no brains....he’s an athlete not a footballer”, isn’t it odd how some of our players get these epithets?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:25 - Feb 1 with 2618 viewsHerbivore

Much as he is error prone, we're looking light at the back with Wilson injured, KVY seemingly never back, and having already let Donacien go.

Would also be a bold move letting him go to one of our rival clubs in Shrewsbury, he could be the difference between 12th and 13th come the end of the season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:25 - Feb 1 with 2615 viewstextbackup

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:24 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

Given the way he has been treated by the more moronic section of our fan base I hope he goes & does really well.
“He’s always got a mistake in him....no brains....he’s an athlete not a footballer”, isn’t it odd how some of our players get these epithets?

"he’s an athlete not a footballer” - is true

"isn’t it odd how some of our players get these epithets?" don't go there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:27 - Feb 1 with 2573 viewsMrTown

Not a big fan of him as footballer. You just can't trust him.

However, we are looking really thin CB now, unless we look to a RB and pull Chambers back centrally.

If we look for a direct replacement, Eoghan O'Connell please.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 2566 viewsBlueBadger

Not in Toto's case it isn't.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 2570 viewschicoazul

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:25 - Feb 1 by textbackup

"he’s an athlete not a footballer” - is true

"isn’t it odd how some of our players get these epithets?" don't go there

It’s true though. Right thru Dalian Atkinson Danny Haynes Tyrone Mings and Toto.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 2546 viewschicoazul

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:20 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

... and probably another loan player to replace him.

Rock and roll times.

A kinder man than me may say, Baggott..?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 2550 viewsitfcjoe

He's always got a mistake in him - no one who has watched him will disagree
no brains - he makes the same mistakes all the time

I wouldn't say athlete not a footballer though

Does that make me a racist?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 2508 viewsWD19

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:28 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

It’s true though. Right thru Dalian Atkinson Danny Haynes Tyrone Mings and Toto.

Connor Sammon too. Some players just seem to attract it.
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2495 viewsKieran_Knows

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:30 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

A kinder man than me may say, Baggott..?

Good thinking actually, and I would much prefer we gave him a chance.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2499 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bang on ! Well, well said.

Just a scapegoat for some.

I badly want him to stay but if he goes he'll be a good addition for his new club.
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2484 viewschicoazul

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:30 - Feb 1 by itfcjoe

Do you consistently say those or very similar things about Ipswich’s black players?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2484 viewsclive_baker

He's one of those defenders who can play well for 89 minutes and make a monumental c0ck up. Sadly, as a centre half you can't afford to do that, especially at his age. Woolfenden and McGuinness have youth on their side, you kind of expect it. At 28 if you haven't learnt not to dive in in the box, you're probably not going to.

Get rid.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 2449 viewsBlueBadger

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:33 - Feb 1 by Mach_foreignBlue

Bang on ! Well, well said.

Just a scapegoat for some.

I badly want him to stay but if he goes he'll be a good addition for his new club.

Well, we certainly see goals with him in the team...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 2448 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers makes mistakes on a weekly basis.

Woolfenden doesn't seem to read the game well. Where was he when Swindon and Sunderland players were heading in while in our box?
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 2423 viewsDubtractor

Connor Sammon was an athlete not a footballer.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 2420 viewsElderGrizzly

Because we are blessed with fit CBs right now...
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:39 - Feb 1 with 2379 viewsDubtractor

I don't rate toto, but it would be mental to let him leave right now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:40 - Feb 1 with 2370 viewsclive_baker

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:35 - Feb 1 by Mach_foreignBlue

Chambers makes mistakes on a weekly basis.

Woolfenden doesn't seem to read the game well. Where was he when Swindon and Sunderland players were heading in while in our box?

It feels like a stretch to say people are racist for being p1ssed off at a player who has a demonstrable history of making mistakes and giving away penalties.

Mark Fish is still slated on here to this day, I would suggest it's not a result of his race. Darren O'Dea was cut from the same cloth as Toto, a good player for 89 minutes and probably OK in a pub league like the SPL, but found wanting in the Championship as always seemed to lose concentration at the wrong time and was often punished.

Perhaps I'm hibernophobic.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:40]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:43 - Feb 1 with 2334 viewsdirtyboy

I agree, he looks good for large parts of the game, but there's always going to be a moment in every game where he's in a position where he makes the same incorrect decision each time.

He always goes to ground and always gives the referee a decision to make. If he could just eradicate that one thing he does, he'd be a nailed on starter, but it happens again and again and you see him playing and you're saying "don't" before he does it in your head and yet he still does.

That's a hugely frustrating trait to have in someone who's otherwise decent...evident of his appearance in teams of the week when we get away with him not being caught in those situations.

That's more than I wanted to write.

I actually think there's a really good player in there...still...but not yet....weird.
Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:43 - Feb 1 with 2331 viewshomer_123

As I've said before, good defender just not in the box.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:46 - Feb 1 with 2308 viewssnudge27

Can I add Josh Emmanuel and Dominic Iorfa to that list please?

Justifiably or not, it does always seem to be players of a certain ethnicity that cop the most vociferous flak for being 'crap'.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Doncaster and Fleetwood looking at Toto on 15:47 - Feb 1 with 2282 viewsistanblue

Isn't he injured? In any case I hope he goes as he's a total liability.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024