Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. 14:14 - Mar 13 with 2141 viewsLord_Lucan

What happens to the homeless?

And this is also a serious question; What happens to drug addicts and dealers?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:23 - Mar 13 with 2083 viewsDyland

As I remarked on another thread, I've panic bought a load of psychedelic drugs.

Bog roll? Nah.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:28 - Mar 13 with 2055 viewsvapour_trail

It’s a really good question.

Also what happens to sex workers in times of social distancing. I don’t imagine they’ll get SSP.

Asking for a friend, obvs.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 14:28]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:32 - Mar 13 with 2021 viewsRocky

And how can I walk my dog?
If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:33 - Mar 13 with 2013 viewsLord_Lucan

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:32 - Mar 13 by Rocky

You see, that is a great question.

We have never had to think like this before.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:41 - Mar 13 with 1971 viewsFenboyBlue

"The Purge" happens
If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:45 - Mar 13 with 1944 viewsBloomBlue

We could use the China and North Korea approach and just shoot them?
If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:00 - Mar 13 with 1900 viewsNthQldITFC

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:28 - Mar 13 by vapour_trail

It’s a really good question.

Also what happens to sex workers in times of social distancing. I don’t imagine they’ll get SSP.

Asking for a friend, obvs.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 14:28]

You have to do it in your hand and then throw it at them from 2m away?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:02 - Mar 13 with 1891 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 14:32 - Mar 13 by Rocky

In the dark.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:03 - Mar 13 with 1886 viewsclive_baker

Treadmill

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:04 - Mar 13 with 1875 viewsGirthyguy

Invest in a cheap treadmill.
If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:05 - Mar 13 with 1870 viewsclive_baker

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:04 - Mar 13 by Girthyguy

Invest in a cheap treadmill.

Ridiculous suggestion.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:07 - Mar 13 with 1859 viewsSwansea_Blue

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:05 - Mar 13 by clive_baker

Ridiculous suggestion.

Indeed. What sort of idiot comes up with ideas like that

I can't see this government instructing total lock down given how reticent they've been to make any such decisions so far. Who knows though, maybe we'll end up eventually (belatedly?) following the route other countries have gone down.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:07 - Mar 13 with 1860 viewsWeWereZombies

Don't worry. it's all been sorted.

They're staying at yours...

I'm guessing that in reality the homeless who have been avoiding hostels and shelters are going to be encouraged in no uncertain terms by the Police to take up the offer of a bed...or else. Which will give the dealers an opportunity to introduce themselves.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:09 - Mar 13 with 1846 viewsLord_Lucan

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:07 - Mar 13 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed. What sort of idiot comes up with ideas like that

I can't see this government instructing total lock down given how reticent they've been to make any such decisions so far. Who knows though, maybe we'll end up eventually (belatedly?) following the route other countries have gone down.

I think actions and answers are likely to be provided by events

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:13 - Mar 13 with 1833 viewsNewcyBlue

We could use the China and Korean approach and just eat them?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:14 - Mar 13 with 1822 viewsjeera

Indeed.

"We have a duty of care to all people. And street-sleepers, who are unlikely to have brought the infection back from a foreign business trip or holiday, will be among those affected by the illness and will require medical care.

Spreading information, providing easier access to washing facilities, and monitoring health would be a start. But, on a wider scale, this situation seems to shine a light on the ways in which, as a society, we forget about people among us who have nothing. Perhaps it’s time to reconsider the ethical base of our communities, and our social system. What moral nation can allow its citizens to live without shelter, safety or dignity?"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/12/coronavirus-and-the-risk-to-the-ho

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:15 - Mar 13 with 1815 viewsNewcyBlue

If we go into full lockdown and no one is allowed out of their homes. on 15:00 - Mar 13 by NthQldITFC

You have to do it in your hand and then throw it at them from 2m away?

Or as J2 does...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024