Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n/t) 10:32 - Mar 1 with 7920 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:36 - Mar 1 with 4046 viewsBluefish

Imagine ignoring the opportunity to get Colin in so that we can stick with PRP. It would he like swapping Mick for Hurst again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:36 - Mar 1 with 4063 viewsBluebell

Colin gets my vote.

Unfortunately Lambert will not be leaving in the foreseeable future and I am sure Warnock will get another job before then.

5 years!!!!
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:38 - Mar 1 with 4026 viewsDanTheMan

I've never been as huge a fan of Warnock as others, but at this level he'd be bloody good.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:41 - Mar 1 with 3998 viewsEastTownBlue

It says that he is the preferred choice if we lose more ground in the promotion race. Think it will be a bit too late by then.
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:42 - Mar 1 with 3967 viewsLankHenners

Bit late for that. Had he come in pre-Christmas like he should have done we’d be sat here working out the earliest date promotion could be confirmed.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:43 - Mar 1 with 3963 viewspointofblue

We should go and get him now.

Oh wait, someone decided it would be a great idea to give the current incumbent a five year contract...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:44 - Mar 1 with 3944 viewscooper442

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:41 - Mar 1 by EastTownBlue

It says that he is the preferred choice if we lose more ground in the promotion race. Think it will be a bit too late by then.

People might have differences of Warnock but the guys stats do not lie ,he has taken clubs to promotion 8 times !!
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:45 - Mar 1 with 3922 viewsBluebell

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:42 - Mar 1 by LankHenners

Bit late for that. Had he come in pre-Christmas like he should have done we’d be sat here working out the earliest date promotion could be confirmed.

That would have been impossible as ME was working on the 5 year contract!
Login to get fewer ads

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:46 - Mar 1 with 3899 viewshatch

We got rid of Mick because of the poor quality of football and boredom. Warnock is just another Mick. I’d still rather try and find a footballing identity, under another manager, than start signing long ball footballers and having scrappy games again
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:47 - Mar 1 with 3864 viewsBluefish

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:46 - Mar 1 by hatch

We got rid of Mick because of the poor quality of football and boredom. Warnock is just another Mick. I’d still rather try and find a footballing identity, under another manager, than start signing long ball footballers and having scrappy games again

We are playing long ball without the footballers now

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:54 - Mar 1 with 3816 viewshatch

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:47 - Mar 1 by Bluefish

Exactly. We clearly don’t have the players for it. Warnock is not the solution
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:54 - Mar 1 with 3817 viewspointofblue

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:47 - Mar 1 by Bluefish

No we’re not. Between the boxes the quality of football is better than at the end of Mick’s run but the results are worse. Then again we’re at a lower level with players who should have the ability to supply this so it’s hardly something Lambert should be praised for.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:56 - Mar 1 with 3797 viewsWD19

Too late. He only wants to work until the end of the season anyway, so was only ever a quick fix. We need to look beyond that. Probably involves ‘taking a punt’, which is not very Evans.....and didn’t end well last time he tried it.

Probably needs to be a ‘Scott Parker Type’ with linkage to Cat 1 academies, but would require more support wrapped around it than our managers typically get.
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:56 - Mar 1 with 3777 viewsBluefish

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:54 - Mar 1 by pointofblue

No we’re not. Between the boxes the quality of football is better than at the end of Mick’s run but the results are worse. Then again we’re at a lower level with players who should have the ability to supply this so it’s hardly something Lambert should be praised for.

We still hoof now far too much and we did last season too. Arguably as much as we did under Mick possiblynmore at times

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:57 - Mar 1 with 3786 viewsGuthrum

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:46 - Mar 1 by hatch

The key thing at the moment is to instill some fight and cut out the errors. Warnock is the kind of manager who can do that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:57 - Mar 1 with 3786 viewsJon_456

I don’t understand how fans can moan at MMs football and Evans lack of long term planning and then call for us to appoint Neil Warnock.

Sure, he might make us more competitive but it’s these constant short term decisions (along with lack of funding) which has gotten us into this position in the first place.
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:58 - Mar 1 with 3756 viewsChrisd

Can I just say that if NW is appointed I don't want to read the continual moaning about the quality of football. He'll smack a few heads together and probably some of our players won't like that either, but the football will be very much similar to that played under MM. It won't be pretty, but he'll give the club a kick up ar*e, hopefully starting at the very top with ME!!!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 12:28]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:59 - Mar 1 with 3747 viewsBryanPlug

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:56 - Mar 1 by Bluefish

We still hoof now far too much and we did last season too. Arguably as much as we did under Mick possiblynmore at times

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:01 - Mar 1 with 3725 viewsGuthrum

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:57 - Mar 1 by Jon_456

I don’t understand how fans can moan at MMs football and Evans lack of long term planning and then call for us to appoint Neil Warnock.

Sure, he might make us more competitive but it’s these constant short term decisions (along with lack of funding) which has gotten us into this position in the first place.

If you're bleeding to death, you need bandage first, not long-term health and safety planning.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:02 - Mar 1 with 3720 viewsRegencyBlue

I just can’t see it happening now.

Evans is going to prove to the world generally what a complete and utter pr1ck he is if he sacks Lambert two months after giving him a five year contract and that’s before he looks at the potential costs involved!
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:09 - Mar 1 with 3656 viewsRegencyBlue

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 10:44 - Mar 1 by cooper442

People might have differences of Warnock but the guys stats do not lie ,he has taken clubs to promotion 8 times !!

Indeed he has, but then he’s never had to work for Evans!
Too late on 11:10 - Mar 1 with 3634 viewsTrequartista

Would never want Warnock long-term, but just to get us up, or save us from relegation would be acceptable. Too late now.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:11 - Mar 1 with 3612 viewsBluefish

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:02 - Mar 1 by RegencyBlue

I just can’t see it happening now.

Evans is going to prove to the world generally what a complete and utter pr1ck he is if he sacks Lambert two months after giving him a five year contract and that’s before he looks at the potential costs involved!

If he had an 18 month deal with no clauses and it was swapped for a 5 year deal with clauses then Evans has shown how sharp he is

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:15 - Mar 1 with 3603 viewsRegencyBlue

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:11 - Mar 1 by Bluefish

If he had an 18 month deal with no clauses and it was swapped for a 5 year deal with clauses then Evans has shown how sharp he is

You really are clutching at straws now!

It also wouldn’t just be the costs of getting rid of Lambert. Warnock wouldn’t be taking this gig on cheaply.
Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:16 - Mar 1 with 3557 viewsBluefish

Sunday Mirror saying Neil Warnock is waiting in the wings should Lambert go. (n on 11:15 - Mar 1 by RegencyBlue

You really are clutching at straws now!

It also wouldn’t just be the costs of getting rid of Lambert. Warnock wouldn’t be taking this gig on cheaply.

Not really, it is the obvious explanation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024