Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Chambers today 19:57 - Feb 1 with 4372 viewsMaySixth

horrendously bad

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Luke Chambers today on 20:00 - Feb 1 with 4018 viewsCoco

Glad to hear he’s improving!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Luke Chambers today on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 3944 viewsfloridaboy

Lets be honest here there were not many who came out of that game with any credit apart from Downes.

The side needs a freshening up. Time to give Dobra a game wide especially with Edwards suspended
Luke Chambers today on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 3932 viewsSuperblue95

He was. Unbelievably though there was at least 5 who managed to be worse than him

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Luke Chambers today on 20:27 - Feb 1 with 3921 viewsTractorCam

Amazing that in a back 5 I thought Gwion was the best player, shows how bad it was.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Luke Chambers today on 20:34 - Feb 1 with 3884 viewsSwansea_Blue

Love his commitment, but he’s no Virgil van Dynkle (or whatever he’s called), that’s for sure.

I hate singling our individuals, but defence remains our Achilles heel. We struggle to start anything from them, and they’re shaky doing their main job.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Luke Chambers today on 20:39 - Feb 1 with 3841 viewsRomeo4

He wasn’t great but was by no means the worst today. He wears his heart on his sleeve and gives it his all every game. He’s never going to be the most amazing player but he’s a good skipper and genuinely seems to love the club. On this basis I find it hard to be too critical of him.
Luke Chambers today on 21:27 - Feb 1 with 3729 viewstextbackup

Luke Chambers today on 20:34 - Feb 1 by Swansea_Blue

Love his commitment, but he’s no Virgil van Dynkle (or whatever he’s called), that’s for sure.

I hate singling our individuals, but defence remains our Achilles heel. We struggle to start anything from them, and they’re shaky doing their main job.

What commitment?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Luke Chambers today on 21:33 - Feb 1 with 3701 viewsreusersfreekicks

Absolute nonsense to single him out. Get real ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Luke Chambers today on 21:43 - Feb 1 with 3665 viewsjas0999

Wilson continues to show his limitations.
Luke Chambers today on 22:14 - Feb 1 with 3580 viewsSwansea_Blue

Luke Chambers today on 21:27 - Feb 1 by textbackup

What commitment?

To the club

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Luke Chambers today on 01:55 - Feb 2 with 3464 viewsBlueBadger

Luke Chambers today on 21:33 - Feb 1 by reusersfreekicks

Absolute nonsense to single him out. Get real ffs

You're forgetting the main flaw in his game, which is that Mick made him captain and played him a lot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Luke Chambers today on 06:11 - Feb 2 with 3384 viewsBlueAllOver

Luke Chambers today on 21:43 - Feb 1 by jas0999

Wilson continues to show his limitations.

Is that the Wilson who was at fault for two goals and who cant kick a ball? Yet Earle even when fit was kept out by him. I just don't get how anyone rates him, his distribution is so so bad
Luke Chambers today on 07:57 - Feb 2 with 3241 viewstextbackup

Luke Chambers today on 01:55 - Feb 2 by BlueBadger

You're forgetting the main flaw in his game, which is that Mick made him captain and played him a lot.

you really are an insufferable little pr1ck

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Luke Chambers today on 08:05 - Feb 2 with 3207 viewsDubtractor

Luke Chambers today on 06:11 - Feb 2 by BlueAllOver

Is that the Wilson who was at fault for two goals and who cant kick a ball? Yet Earle even when fit was kept out by him. I just don't get how anyone rates him, his distribution is so so bad

His passing is bizarre. Every now and then he pings an inch perfect crossfield pass, but 90% of the time he can't find a team mate 5 yards away.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Luke Chambers today on 09:03 - Feb 2 with 3060 viewsVaughan8

Strangely not really to blame for any goals though and probably half the teams from the highlights, reading reports and posts on here were worse than him so a strange time to say this when practically the whole team were sh!he.

Wilson looked awful from the highlights.

Keane gave the ball away for the third.

Norris - surely needs to be dropped.
Luke Chambers today on 11:29 - Feb 2 with 2940 viewsBlue_Moses

This should be a sticky.

Wilson was much worse though, surely we have someone better?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 11:32]
Luke Chambers today on 11:43 - Feb 2 with 2923 viewsbazgammon

Chambers like Skuse should be nowhere near the starting xi. Its indicative of our problems that our captain isn't good enough to start. If these two had ever been the tremendous players some think, how come we have never had to fight off bids for either, they have both been implicit in the teams demise for several season as for much of that time they have had a free pass in the team. Judge has been an over hyped signing too and needs to be replaced by Bishop as soon as he is fit and time for a fresh striker combo of Sears and Norwood to get score goals. Edwards is not a wing back or full back hes a winger and we should never have given away Josh Emmanuel who would offer better cover there than Donacien, maybe Earl can fill in there? I don't see us making the playoffs now which is a joke as we should be winning this league by 6-8 points but Lambert has been exposed as a fraud who doesnt care cos he has a nice 5 year deal for being rewarded with failure, how in any organisation is that a good idea?

Poll: Lambert

Luke Chambers today on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 2883 viewsOsborneOneNil

As usual. Poor footballer. As is Skuse. We won’t move on until they are replaced.
Luke Chambers today on 13:39 - Feb 2 with 2808 viewsr2d2

He is the main factor in all these managers we have had over the last 7 years. The players have known nothing else but his captaincy, it must be so stale by now. Time to bin him off
Luke Chambers today on 15:38 - Feb 2 with 2743 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers today on 12:11 - Feb 2 by OsborneOneNil

As usual. Poor footballer. As is Skuse. We won’t move on until they are replaced.

We had been told by some 'experts' on here that Chambers' and Skuse' experience was going to be vital for us in League One.

They are completely untouchable in the opinion of some. Just sacred cows.

They both ought to have been accountable for the last season's relegation, but no ..... plenty of people were in the euphoria after Chambers signed a new contract.
Luke Chambers today on 15:43 - Feb 2 with 2731 viewsMrTown

A great skipper, poor footballer, in a poor XI doesn’t stand out as the worst though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Luke Chambers today on 17:01 - Feb 2 with 2665 viewsOsborneOneNil

Luke Chambers today on 15:38 - Feb 2 by Mach_foreignBlue

We had been told by some 'experts' on here that Chambers' and Skuse' experience was going to be vital for us in League One.

They are completely untouchable in the opinion of some. Just sacred cows.

They both ought to have been accountable for the last season's relegation, but no ..... plenty of people were in the euphoria after Chambers signed a new contract.

Exactly that.
Luke Chambers today on 17:14 - Feb 2 with 2644 viewshype313

Luke Chambers today on 12:11 - Feb 2 by OsborneOneNil

They were both past their sell by dates 3 seasons ago.

Lots of respect for both, but they have been pivitol in our demise.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Luke Chambers today on 18:10 - Feb 2 with 2568 viewsjaykay

Luke Chambers today on 01:55 - Feb 2 by BlueBadger

at full back

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Luke Chambers today on 23:58 - Feb 2 with 2437 viewsOsborneOneNil

Luke Chambers today on 17:14 - Feb 2 by hype313

They were both past their sell by dates 3 seasons ago.

Lots of respect for both, but they have been pivitol in our demise.

Been saying it, and getting slated by the usual posters, for ages. Glad others agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024