Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) 16:24 - Jan 1 with 2171 viewspointofblue

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1926 viewsStokieBlue

Utterly rubbish coupled with the fact we seem to be scared of the beast.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1924 viewsDubtractor

FFFS.

Absolute shambles.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1896 viewsTractorWood

Good that he's learnt from Sunday.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1878 viewshomer_123

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 by StokieBlue

SB

Awful defending...again.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 1865 viewsjas0999

Why this loan is playing above our player is bizarre to say the least.

Poor keeper. All round defending wasn’t great either.
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 1853 viewsHerbivore

His decision making is poor. Not convincing on crosses. Not great distribution. I have no clue how he's in ahead of Holy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:27 - Jan 1 with 1772 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:25 - Jan 1 by StokieBlue

SB

Exactly. Scared of a 37 year old fat bloke. We can’t defend like that and expect to win football matches.
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 1 with 1716 viewsTown_Boy

Lambert will be too scared. Fuk off Norris

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:29 - Jan 1 with 1678 viewstractorboy2421

Effing joke, long ball & we can't deal with it... Totally embarrassing
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 1 with 1611 viewsBackToRussia

I'm quitting as an Ipswich supporter. What in all fvck was that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:34 - Jan 1 with 1501 viewsSwailsey

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:27 - Jan 1 by OsmansCleanSheet

Exactly. Scared of a 37 year old fat bloke. We can’t defend like that and expect to win football matches.

I wish I was as fat as him! Christ.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 1 with 1463 viewsFunge

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 1 by BackToRussia

I'm quitting as an Ipswich supporter. What in all fvck was that.

I think Bloots summed it up best (apologies for paraphrasing)

All of the players are utterly terrible. All of them. They were terrible last year, they're even more terrible this year.

Luckily our terrible manager has got another 4 years to make us even more.... oh, you get the idea.
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 1305 viewsMullet

I actually thought the fact our defenders couldn't maintain a line all game was more decisive. The fact we can't deal with a fat lad when he drops 5 yards and wins a header unchallenged is far bigger of an issue.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:56 - Jan 1 with 1253 viewsHerbivore

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:55 - Jan 1 by Mullet

I actually thought the fact our defenders couldn't maintain a line all game was more decisive. The fact we can't deal with a fat lad when he drops 5 yards and wins a header unchallenged is far bigger of an issue.

But if Norris doesn't charge out they don't score. He made it easy for them.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:57 - Jan 1 with 1235 viewsRobTheMonk

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 1 by Funge

All of the players are utterly terrible. All of them. They were terrible last year, they're even more terrible this year.

Luckily our terrible manager has got another 4 years to make us even more.... oh, you get the idea.

The irony being that Holy has actually been pretty good 😂.
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:58 - Jan 1 with 1218 viewsTrequartista

Well Holy should play, he never did anything to lose his place, but the second part is silly.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:58 - Jan 1 with 1202 viewsportmanking

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:55 - Jan 1 by Mullet

The line was utterly irrelevant for the goal though? Had Norris stayed on his line, at least one of our defenders would have closed the player down and hurried his shot.
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 1195 viewsBackToRussia

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 1 by Funge

Just fvck em. Be good. It's what they've been training to do since they were about 8, you'd think they'd be able to pass it forward and trap the ball by now.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 1165 viewsMullet

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:56 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

But if Norris doesn't charge out they don't score. He made it easy for them.

They don't lift it over him, I'm not sure having a free hit from that range as our defenders all looked at each other wouldn't have been a good chance to score.

Norris hasn't deserved to keep his place today or at Lincoln, but that goal came from rotten defending all the way through. Constant changing of every lineup means it's no surprise people don't know what to do from set pieces.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 1119 viewsHerbivore

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:01 - Jan 1 by Mullet

They don't lift it over him, I'm not sure having a free hit from that range as our defenders all looked at each other wouldn't have been a good chance to score.

Norris hasn't deserved to keep his place today or at Lincoln, but that goal came from rotten defending all the way through. Constant changing of every lineup means it's no surprise people don't know what to do from set pieces.

If Norris stays it's barely a half chance with the way the ball is dropping. Him charging out makes it much, much easier. It's the second game in a row he's done it too. Agreed the general defending was poor but don't compound minor errors with major ones, which is what Norris has done in back to back games now.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 1096 viewsFunge

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 16:59 - Jan 1 by BackToRussia

Just fvck em. Be good. It's what they've been training to do since they were about 8, you'd think they'd be able to pass it forward and trap the ball by now.

Getting thousands of pounds a week to be utter gash in Division 3, most likely for the foreseeable future, too.

Fck ITFC.

Happy New Year!
Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 1089 viewsMullet

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:04 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

If Norris stays it's barely a half chance with the way the ball is dropping. Him charging out makes it much, much easier. It's the second game in a row he's done it too. Agreed the general defending was poor but don't compound minor errors with major ones, which is what Norris has done in back to back games now.

I'm not sure if that's true without seeing it back. Being charged down means he's had to do that out of reaction, having time to line up a shot with a keeper to beat might be just as easy if he's taken it past the last man instead.

The fact we've let Akinfenwa do that and then watched it drop again for the other bloke is criminal. It's no wonder Norris flies off his line when he can't predict or trust his defence.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 1 with 1064 viewsHerbivore

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 1 by Mullet

I'm not sure if that's true without seeing it back. Being charged down means he's had to do that out of reaction, having time to line up a shot with a keeper to beat might be just as easy if he's taken it past the last man instead.

The fact we've let Akinfenwa do that and then watched it drop again for the other bloke is criminal. It's no wonder Norris flies off his line when he can't predict or trust his defence.

Agree to disagree on this one. We had two men close to Wheeler and a difficult bouncing ball. It was a really poor decision to come racing out, he got nowhere near and made it easy for them. I know a few people were excited when we signed Norris but I'm really not seeing it.

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 1040 viewspointofblue

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:06 - Jan 1 by Mullet

I'm not sure, Wheeler was under a lot of pressure when the ball came down from our defence. All he could do was toe poke it; from memory if Norris stayed back he should have caught it with ease.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norris needs to be dropped and never play for us again (n/t) on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 1024 viewsDubtractor

It's an awful rick from Norris.

Their man was only able to poke a toe at it under challenge from 2 of our defenders. If he stays on his line its a simple catch.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024