Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team tonight 12:24 - Dec 10 with 2083 viewsMrTown

Holy
Cotter - Wilson - Woolfenden - Kenlock
Rowe - Dozzell - Downes - Georgiou
Jackson - Norwood

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Team tonight on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 2005 viewsmidastouch

Wouldn't mind seeing Adam Przybek getting another game tonight following his debut heroics. I'd actually we rather play Holy instead of Norris in the league and have Przybek as number 2 and therefore send Norris back to Wolverhampton, whenever we are able to do so (although I'm not sure what the length of Norris' loan agreement is so our hands might be tied). Nonetheless, better to nurture our own and it might save on the wages too. I'm not saying Norris isn't a capable keeper (haven't seen enough of him to say for sure yet), but ultimately he's not ours (and if he's on much higher wages can't see us making permanent) so would rather we stick to our own in Holy and Przybek. And Cotter might be worth another look again tonight. We won't know if these players are up to it or not unless we give them opportunities on nights such as this. I wouldn't shuffle the pack too much though as if we take this seriously we've got a fair chance of reaching the 4th round for the first time in quite a while!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Team tonight on 12:52 - Dec 10 with 1968 viewsTractorCam

Skuse and Huws in the middle and Toto at the back if he's fit I reckon.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Team tonight on 12:54 - Dec 10 with 1963 viewsPhilTWTD

Team tonight on 12:47 - Dec 10 by midastouch

Wouldn't mind seeing Adam Przybek getting another game tonight following his debut heroics. I'd actually we rather play Holy instead of Norris in the league and have Przybek as number 2 and therefore send Norris back to Wolverhampton, whenever we are able to do so (although I'm not sure what the length of Norris' loan agreement is so our hands might be tied). Nonetheless, better to nurture our own and it might save on the wages too. I'm not saying Norris isn't a capable keeper (haven't seen enough of him to say for sure yet), but ultimately he's not ours (and if he's on much higher wages can't see us making permanent) so would rather we stick to our own in Holy and Przybek. And Cotter might be worth another look again tonight. We won't know if these players are up to it or not unless we give them opportunities on nights such as this. I wouldn't shuffle the pack too much though as if we take this seriously we've got a fair chance of reaching the 4th round for the first time in quite a while!

I had wondered whether Przybek might be considered myself but he played for the U23s yesterday.
Team tonight on 12:55 - Dec 10 with 1947 viewsStokieBlue

He should literally play the team he is going to play on the weekend, especially if that's going to be one up top with Keane.

We need to get some fluidity - it was starting to come in the first half last game.

Dozzell should definitely play.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I agree, in part... on 12:59 - Dec 10 with 1927 viewsunstableblue

Team tonight on 12:55 - Dec 10 by StokieBlue

He should literally play the team he is going to play on the weekend, especially if that's going to be one up top with Keane.

We need to get some fluidity - it was starting to come in the first half last game.

SB

... BUT we have a game every 3.8 days now.... and the league is more important.

So he has to rest some players.

I wondered if Huws needs another game with more at stake, resting Downes and/or Dozell (if Skuse comes in).

Do agree on the fluidity.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I agree, in part... on 13:00 - Dec 10 with 1918 viewsStokieBlue

I agree, in part... on 12:59 - Dec 10 by unstableblue

I wondered if Huws needs another game with more at stake, resting Downes and/or Dozell (if Skuse comes in).

Winning the league games is important - something we aren't doing because we don't have any fluidity.

The first team have barely played over the last 2 months - I am sure they can manage a few matches every 4 days with a few changes where needed.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Team tonight on 13:03 - Dec 10 with 1899 viewsKieran_Knows

Holy
Cotter - Wilson - Toto - Kenlock
Rowe - Huws - Downes - Georgiou
Keane - Jackson

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Team tonight on 13:04 - Dec 10 with 1894 viewsmidastouch

Team tonight on 12:54 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

I had wondered whether Przybek might be considered myself but he played for the U23s yesterday.

Yeah was forgetting that. Was good to hear Sears got a run out. Hope he doesn't have any set backs as we could do with a fully fit Freddie as we are little bit behind some of our rivals in the goal scoring stakes but the defence has compensated nicely. But if we could get both ends firing on all cylinders we'd have a great chance of automatic promotion. I think the difference of us going up automatically or not could well hinge on how prolific the likes of Norwood, Keane and Jackson can be between now and the end of the season. Hopefully before the season is out Sears can get back to the form he was showing under Lambert last season as he seemed to have his mojo back before picking up his nasty injury at Carrot Road.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Login to get fewer ads

Team tonight on 13:05 - Dec 10 with 1881 viewshampstead_blue

Team tonight on 12:54 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

He's young and a GK, if he can't play two games in two days then I shudder...

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Team tonight on 13:07 - Dec 10 with 1865 viewshampstead_blue

Holy
El Miz - Huws - Skuse - Dobra/Geiorgiou (excuse spelling)
Jackson - Keane

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Team tonight on 13:30 - Dec 10 with 1796 viewsNo9

Team tonight on 12:55 - Dec 10 by StokieBlue

SB

Yes, build on Saturdays st half
I agree, in part... on 14:02 - Dec 10 with 1715 viewsMrTown

I agree, in part... on 12:59 - Dec 10 by unstableblue

I take you point in regards to Huws.

could play:

Holy
Skuse - Huws
Rowe - Dozzell - Georgiou
Norwood

Give Norwood and Jackson 45 each as they haven't played much football over the last 10 days.

I agree, in part... on 15:13 - Dec 10 with 1590 viewsPilgrimblue

I agree, in part... on 14:02 - Dec 10 by MrTown

I take you point in regards to Huws.

could play:

Holy
Skuse - Huws
Rowe - Dozzell - Georgiou
Norwood

Give Norwood and Jackson 45 each as they haven't played much football over the last 10 days.

Judging from comments I think that Toto will be in for Woolfy.

Also thought that Rowe might injured so expect Dobra. Not sure that Dozzy will be out so soon and that he'll play at weekend. Plus I'm hoping PL will try Roberts with one of Jackson or Norwood.

So hoping for 442 as playing two wide may be best with 2 strikers.
I agree, in part... on 15:16 - Dec 10 with 1582 viewsMrTown

I agree, in part... on 15:13 - Dec 10 by Pilgrimblue

Judging from comments I think that Toto will be in for Woolfy.

Also thought that Rowe might injured so expect Dobra. Not sure that Dozzy will be out so soon and that he'll play at weekend. Plus I'm hoping PL will try Roberts with one of Jackson or Norwood.

So hoping for 442 as playing two wide may be best with 2 strikers.

I think Toto only trained yesterday. He has now been out a fairly substanial amount of time. Don't know if I would risk him in an FA Cup match.

Not sure what the situation is with Rowe. But I like watching Dobra play anyway.

Team tonight on 15:35 - Dec 10 with 1534 viewsbilllm

I don't think you will see Norwood or Keene,it will be two up front probably judge and Jackson, Jackson's a dead cert
Team tonight on 15:45 - Dec 10 with 1509 viewsParky

This isn't by any means the team I would play, but can see Lambert going for something like the following.

GK - Holy

RB - Cotter
CB - Wilson
CB - Nsiala (If fit)
LB - Kenlock

RM - Dobra
CM - Hughes
CM - Huws
LM - Georgiou

CAM - El Mizouni

ST - Norwood
Team tonight on 16:51 - Dec 10 with 1405 viewsIpswichKnight

Tonight I will be using team random selector Lancelot

Holy
cotter - Wilson -Chambers - Kenlock
El Miz - Skuse - Dozzell
Dobra - Jackson - Rowe
Team tonight on 16:54 - Dec 10 with 1400 viewsSwansea_Blue

Team tonight on 16:51 - Dec 10 by IpswichKnight

Tonight I will be using team random selector Lancelot

Holy
cotter - Wilson -Chambers - Kenlock
El Miz - Skuse - Dozzell
Dobra - Jackson - Rowe

Club are missing a trick - they could do a live team draw, Strictly style.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Team tonight on 19:13 - Dec 10 with 1218 viewsbilllm

Team tonight on 15:35 - Dec 10 by billlm

I don't think you will see Norwood or Keene,it will be two up front probably judge and Jackson, Jackson's a dead cert

Apologize on my Norwood prediction
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024