Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris 21:31 - Dec 6 with 1265 viewsgerryitfc

He's quite incompetent isn't he. I'm a floating voter but Boris is awful. Just awful.
Boris on 21:33 - Dec 6 with 1068 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If a floating voter is someone who has voted Conservative, Green and Labour in the past and is prepared to vote for what they see as best for the country, so am I. Everyone should be.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Boris on 21:33 - Dec 6 with 1066 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

With a few more years of austerity and climate change we may all be floating voters soon.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris on 21:34 - Dec 6 with 1057 viewsjacko77

Thought he ripped Corbyn a new one!
Boris on 21:34 - Dec 6 with 1060 viewsfactual_blue

You've spelt 'totally incompetent' slightly wrong.

He is unfit for any public office, even deputy vice-chairman of Sudbury Town council.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris on 21:39 - Dec 6 with 1015 viewsJ2BLUE

I've noticed he will often be mid sentence and then stop to add a word which doesn't change his point at all. It's like he's been given his buzzwords to get in. To give a fictional example: "It was a wonderful...fantastic...day". Fantastic is the buzzword. Very odd and very transparent. He is incredibly fake. Corbyn has his flaws but seems genuine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris on 21:44 - Dec 6 with 983 viewsHARRY10

Boris on 21:34 - Dec 6 by jacko77

oh dear
Boris on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 982 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris on 21:34 - Dec 6 by jacko77

Which of his policies did he do that with?

Boris on 21:50 - Dec 6 with 963 viewsPinewoodblue

Guess whatever your leaning the majority are going to feel their guy won.

Thought they both performed better than I had expected.and consolidated their position with these who intend to support them next Thursday. This probably benefited Boris rather than Jeremy .

Going to be important, for all parties, to turn that support into votes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris on 21:52 - Dec 6 with 954 viewsBlueAsTory

So incompetent the YOUGOV poll said he won 52 to 48, not looking very good for your lot.
Boris on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 931 viewsPJH

Boris on 21:52 - Dec 6 by BlueAsTory

So incompetent the YOUGOV poll said he won 52 to 48, not looking very good for your lot.

and even worse for the Country as a whole.
Boris on 21:56 - Dec 6 with 934 viewsFixed_It

'Your lot'? I take it you are too thick to understand what the term floating voter means.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Boris on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 923 viewsTrequartista

I think he's got through without a disaster and that will be enough to seal him a 35 seat majority.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Boris on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 920 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris on 21:56 - Dec 6 by Fixed_It

'Your lot'? I take it you are too thick to understand what the term floating voter means.

I think by "your lot" he means anyone who earns less than £80K - or in Tory eyes "the poor".

Boris on 21:59 - Dec 6 with 915 viewsBloomBlue

Boris on 21:50 - Dec 6 by Pinewoodblue

Guess whatever your leaning the majority are going to feel their guy won.

Thought they both performed better than I had expected.and consolidated their position with these who intend to support them next Thursday. This probably benefited Boris rather than Jeremy .

Going to be important, for all parties, to turn that support into votes.

Neither of them will be delighted, nor will they be distraught. Both landed a couple of punches but one didnt destroy the other.
The trouble is neither have a manifesto which is realistically achievable or the country can afford. This means both attack at the topic level rather than the detail, BJ its Brexit, brexit and JC its selling NHS, selling NHS.
I would be shocked if that swayed people in any volume to change their mind.
Boris on 21:59 - Dec 6 with 915 viewsTrequartista

That's not a bad result for Corbyn as his personal rating vs Johnson is much worse than 48-52

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Boris on 22:04 - Dec 6 with 873 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Boris on 21:59 - Dec 6 by BloomBlue

Neither of them will be delighted, nor will they be distraught. Both landed a couple of punches but one didnt destroy the other.
The trouble is neither have a manifesto which is realistically achievable or the country can afford. This means both attack at the topic level rather than the detail, BJ its Brexit, brexit and JC its selling NHS, selling NHS.
I would be shocked if that swayed people in any volume to change their mind.

So if neither manifesto is achievable, surely the general theme behind them should be the basis of voting:

Conservative keep cutting tax and spending, austerity to the extreme. Get Brexit done which is actually continue with their in-fighting over whether that means deal or no deal and blame the opposition for blocking both.

Labour tax more and spend more. End to austerity, fund public services. Get a deal on Brexit that doesn't divide us from Northern Ireland and then put it to the people as to whether it is preferable to actually remain.

Not sure why people find that such a difficult choice to make.

Boris on 22:11 - Dec 6 with 860 viewsWicklowBlue

As an Irish person watching on intensely, I don't feel anyone won that debate. Huge amount of back and forth, playing safe for their voters and neither willing to go for the kill (which Corbyn had ample opportunities to do so).

Also I would question the BBC format and the Chair for favouring the Blue corner. Not allowing fair rebuttal, equal speaking time and changing the question posed.

I'm worried, Brexit on Boris's terms hurts everyone in my simplistic view.
Boris on 22:12 - Dec 6 with 856 viewsHARRY10

which was 1300 viewers....that's all

and how many of them were under 30, who thought that rather than go out of the pss they would sit in and watch a political debate ?
Boris on 22:39 - Dec 6 with 796 viewsBlueAsTory

Boris on 22:12 - Dec 6 by HARRY10

and how many of them were under 30, who thought that rather than go out of the pss they would sit in and watch a political debate ?

Well not long to wait and see who get the keys to number 10. When Boris gets his majority what will the excuses be? Oh well we decided to go clubbing instead of voting, can't wait for all the excuses. How many times do we read posts on here 'nobody can be that stupid to note for Boris'.
Boris on 00:08 - Dec 7 with 720 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Swoody and BlueasTory, it's fair enough to disagree with my comments but I am curious what your reasoning is in downvoting the two comments. Do you have an answer or do you just dislike the fact they don't suit your political views?

Boris on 01:23 - Dec 7 with 690 viewsBlueBadger

Boris on 21:58 - Dec 6 by Trequartista

I think he's got through without a disaster and that will be enough to seal him a 35 seat majority.

That's the most depressing part of this whole thread.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris on 01:43 - Dec 7 with 682 viewsjeera

And where have we seen those percentages before?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris on 01:53 - Dec 7 with 680 viewsSarge

Boris on 22:39 - Dec 6 by BlueAsTory

Well not long to wait and see who get the keys to number 10. When Boris gets his majority what will the excuses be? Oh well we decided to go clubbing instead of voting, can't wait for all the excuses. How many times do we read posts on here 'nobody can be that stupid to note for Boris'.

You’re testament to your final sentence that people can indeed be that stupid. The word is vote by the way.
Boris on 01:57 - Dec 7 with 674 viewsjeera

Boris on 01:53 - Dec 7 by Sarge

You’re testament to your final sentence that people can indeed be that stupid. The word is vote by the way.

He's determined to show it and has been since he 'joined' the forum.

I love the way he thinks he makes a point.

Thick as sh!t.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris on 07:24 - Dec 7 with 559 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boris on 22:12 - Dec 6 by HARRY10

You realise those surveys are representative and weighted, right?

Trequartista’s response is much more relevant that that’s not actually a bad outcome for Corbyn given general approval ratings, and YouGov have also confirmed that it falls within the margin of error to deem it a draw given the sample size
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 7:25]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024