Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 09:44 - Nov 28 with 3858 viewsHerbivore

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/28/johnson-accused-of-racial-stere

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:50 - Nov 28 with 2788 viewsSwansea_Blue

Simply a thoroughly unpleasant person, a liar, a cheat and "a buffoon".

Nice burn here

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:50 - Nov 28 with 2781 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yes he is.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:52 - Nov 28 with 2781 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:50 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

Nice burn here

Unfit for high office. Regardless of the result of the election it would be hilarious if he was to lose his seat in a couple of weeks. Don’t see it happening though. And even if he did the Tories have lost too many one nation MP’s for the party to regain any decency it had.

Iron Lion Zion

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 2749 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:50 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

Nice burn here

That is an excellent burn.

Agree with Glassers that he's totally unfit for high office. He was fired as a journalist for falsifying quotes, that ought to have barred him from ever working as a journalist again let alone one day being PM. It speaks to a complete lack of integrity and a belief that the rules don't apply to him. We've seen that repeatedly in the 4 months he's been PM.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:04 - Nov 28 with 2736 viewshomer_123

Free speech innit.

Well - at least that is what BoJo said on QT the other night......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:40 - Nov 28 with 2690 viewsFixed_It

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:52 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

Unfit for high office. Regardless of the result of the election it would be hilarious if he was to lose his seat in a couple of weeks. Don’t see it happening though. And even if he did the Tories have lost too many one nation MP’s for the party to regain any decency it had.

So where do your political allegiances lie these days, Glassers, if you don't mind me asking?
Full of admiration, by the way, that you have been prepared to abandon previous support for a party based on what you see and hear rather than just blindly following them out of misguided loyalty. I wish more people could be as principled; there might be more hope for us as a nation*.

*please don't say the Brexit party!!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:44 - Nov 28 with 2677 viewsBrixtonBlue

I honestly think he could come out and declare that he's a massive anti-semite and he'd still win.

This country seems to have developed a collective mental illness. All these stories keep coming out (i.e. lying about how many more nurses) and the Tories seem to go up in the polls.

I just don't understand it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:47 - Nov 28 with 2668 viewsDyland

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:44 - Nov 28 by BrixtonBlue

I honestly think he could come out and declare that he's a massive anti-semite and he'd still win.

This country seems to have developed a collective mental illness. All these stories keep coming out (i.e. lying about how many more nurses) and the Tories seem to go up in the polls.

I just don't understand it.

I commented similar recently. It's like a mass outbreak of Stockholm Syndrome style delusion. Integrity and decency, facts and truth? Who cares. Just get Brexit done innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:52 - Nov 28 with 2652 viewsartsbossbeard

I’m looking forward to the outrage from Rachel Riley, the Rabbi and the Hindu council as they come to the defence of British Nigerians.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 11:36 - Nov 28 with 2603 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 09:50 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

Yes he is.

....and yet Corbyn still isn't ..... good man!
...your 'new friend' Jo does love a bit of austerity though.....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 11:40 - Nov 28 with 2587 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:47 - Nov 28 by Dyland

I commented similar recently. It's like a mass outbreak of Stockholm Syndrome style delusion. Integrity and decency, facts and truth? Who cares. Just get Brexit done innit.

Stick or bust innit.....almost like telling all those people that they are thick racists was a really bad idea. If Johnson wins I will be joining in with the thick bit though....aint first past the post democracy great....
.....The Emperor has no Clothes....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 11:54 - Nov 28 with 2566 viewsartsbossbeard

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:47 - Nov 28 by Dyland

Correct!

Worth checking the social media for Tom Hunt, who is the Ipswich Tory candidate and his message is simply Get Brexit Done and we'll worry about the other little things later.

He's also pro fox hunting too, which is nice.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 12:00 - Nov 28 with 2553 viewsitfcjoe

Amazes me that some think he is some sort of "People's champion", he literally couldn't give less a toss about the normal working person - he is a massive hypocrite and so far removed from soceity and always has been.

I'm not a massive fan of Corbyn, but it is clear he actually cares about people.

Nothing like this will get anywhere near as much coverage as anti-semitism, which is just so wrong.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 12:42 - Nov 28 with 2510 viewsFtnfwest

unpleasant to the Nigerian race
Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:22 - Nov 28 with 2454 viewsBluesquid

You don't really care that he is a racist though do you?

Just theatre and a play for upvotes.

Didn't you say recently that you didn't think that Corbyn was actually an anti-semite?
And here you are stating that Johnson is a racist and unfit for high office.

So with it being much more likely that we are going to have a continuation of this UK government led by racist Johnson who is unfit for high office and the threat that this brings to the soul of the nation and British values then surely your avatar should reflect that and read 'Never Johnson' or at least 'Never Corbyn, Never Johnson'.

Show us you care about racist, unfit for high office Johnson leading the UK government and change your avatar accordingly.

Unless of course you weren't being genuine.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 13:34]
Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:35 - Nov 28 with 2433 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:40 - Nov 28 by Fixed_It

So where do your political allegiances lie these days, Glassers, if you don't mind me asking?
Full of admiration, by the way, that you have been prepared to abandon previous support for a party based on what you see and hear rather than just blindly following them out of misguided loyalty. I wish more people could be as principled; there might be more hope for us as a nation*.

*please don't say the Brexit party!!!

Monster raving loony party.

Actuary it's going to be Lib Dem although Swinson is running an awful campaign mate.

Iron Lion Zion

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:35 - Nov 28 with 2429 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 12:42 - Nov 28 by Ftnfwest

unpleasant to the Nigerian race

And black people generally, and Muslims. Many of the examples are in the link I posted.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:37 - Nov 28 with 2417 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 10:52 - Nov 28 by artsbossbeard

I’m looking forward to the outrage from Rachel Riley, the Rabbi and the Hindu council as they come to the defence of British Nigerians.

You and Zed seem to be losing your sh1t at the same times. Breakfast must be a blast.

Iron Lion Zion

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:40 - Nov 28 with 2400 viewsartsbossbeard

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:37 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

You and Zed seem to be losing your sh1t at the same times. Breakfast must be a blast.

I'm all cool, calm & collected. Bjorn Borg like, in fact.

Turns out I kinda know Zed through another TWTD poster. It's a small world after all.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:43 - Nov 28 with 2387 viewsStokieBlue

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 12:00 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

Amazes me that some think he is some sort of "People's champion", he literally couldn't give less a toss about the normal working person - he is a massive hypocrite and so far removed from soceity and always has been.

I'm not a massive fan of Corbyn, but it is clear he actually cares about people.

Nothing like this will get anywhere near as much coverage as anti-semitism, which is just so wrong.

"Peoples Champion" earns 151,000 GBP for 2 speeches:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/25/boris-johnson-paid-more-than-16

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:46 - Nov 28 with 2363 viewsitfcjoe

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:43 - Nov 28 by StokieBlue

"Peoples Champion" earns 151,000 GBP for 2 speeches:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/25/boris-johnson-paid-more-than-16

SB

Imagine working for a company that paid Boris £125k to make a speech

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:46 - Nov 28 with 2363 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:40 - Nov 28 by artsbossbeard

Turns out I kinda know Zed through another TWTD poster. It's a small world after all.

I didn't know Grindr was a TWTD poster.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:50 - Nov 28 with 2345 viewsartsbossbeard

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:46 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

I didn't know Grindr was a TWTD poster.

*hovers over abuse reported button*

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:57 - Nov 28 with 2325 viewsartsbossbeard

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:46 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

Imagine working for a company that paid Boris £125k to make a speech

Imagine working for a boss who sanctioned paying Boris £125k to make a speech.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 14:21 - Nov 28 with 2286 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:40 - Nov 28 by artsbossbeard

Glad to hear it. But I think your post sums up why your lot seem to keep getting into trouble over antisemitism.

You call out Jews like Rachel Riley and the Chief Rabbi for concentrating on the issue of antiJewish racism, whilst remaining silent on Johnson’s anti black racist comments.

Yet you don’t call out people like Dianne Abbot who quite rightly highlight the anti black racism that they themselves experience. Blacks people who protest again The Windrush scandal.

What that says is one of two things.

1. You don’t see Jewish people as victims of racism in the same way you do people of colour.

2. You believe that Jewish people complaining about the racism that affects their community have an anterior motive. It’s part of a political smear campaign.

Both views are problematic.

Now rather than your unusual “I bid you good day” reply, I’d be very grateful if you’d clarify the remarks you made with regards to the two Jewish people you named in your post.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024