Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 09:44 - Nov 28 with 3872 viewsHerbivore

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/28/johnson-accused-of-racial-stere

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 14:31 - Nov 28 with 1039 viewsartsbossbeard

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 14:21 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

Glad to hear it. But I think your post sums up why your lot seem to keep getting into trouble over antisemitism.

You call out Jews like Rachel Riley and the Chief Rabbi for concentrating on the issue of antiJewish racism, whilst remaining silent on Johnson’s anti black racist comments.

Yet you don’t call out people like Dianne Abbot who quite rightly highlight the anti black racism that they themselves experience. Blacks people who protest again The Windrush scandal.

What that says is one of two things.

1. You don’t see Jewish people as victims of racism in the same way you do people of colour.

2. You believe that Jewish people complaining about the racism that affects their community have an anterior motive. It’s part of a political smear campaign.

Both views are problematic.

Now rather than your unusual “I bid you good day” reply, I’d be very grateful if you’d clarify the remarks you made with regards to the two Jewish people you named in your post.

Frankly, there's no point in condemning Bojo any further for his racism - he's a personification of an 80's tory but with added bluster and a cheeky demeanour. There's enough evidence of this and if people can't see it, well, I'd go as far as say that this makes them racist too.

I think that Rachel has gone quite mad of late. I'm even boycotting my daytime Countdown viewing due to her strange behaviour.

His Rabbiness is simply in Bojo's back pocket and it's no coincidence that his outburst came as Labour closed the gap in the polls.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 15:05 - Nov 28 with 995 viewsBrixtonBlue

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 14:21 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

Glad to hear it. But I think your post sums up why your lot seem to keep getting into trouble over antisemitism.

You call out Jews like Rachel Riley and the Chief Rabbi for concentrating on the issue of antiJewish racism, whilst remaining silent on Johnson’s anti black racist comments.

Yet you don’t call out people like Dianne Abbot who quite rightly highlight the anti black racism that they themselves experience. Blacks people who protest again The Windrush scandal.

What that says is one of two things.

1. You don’t see Jewish people as victims of racism in the same way you do people of colour.

2. You believe that Jewish people complaining about the racism that affects their community have an anterior motive. It’s part of a political smear campaign.

Both views are problematic.

Now rather than your unusual “I bid you good day” reply, I’d be very grateful if you’d clarify the remarks you made with regards to the two Jewish people you named in your post.

Given how you ran away from my facts yesterday with a pathetic "I don't agree with you," I've no idea why you think anyone should answer or "clarify" anything to you.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 15:37 - Nov 28 with 968 viewssparks

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 14:31 - Nov 28 by artsbossbeard

Frankly, there's no point in condemning Bojo any further for his racism - he's a personification of an 80's tory but with added bluster and a cheeky demeanour. There's enough evidence of this and if people can't see it, well, I'd go as far as say that this makes them racist too.

I think that Rachel has gone quite mad of late. I'm even boycotting my daytime Countdown viewing due to her strange behaviour.

His Rabbiness is simply in Bojo's back pocket and it's no coincidence that his outburst came as Labour closed the gap in the polls.

Lets not forget the homophobia whilst we are at it.

'Tank-topped bumboys'

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 15:47 - Nov 28 with 936 viewsbluebud

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:46 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

I didn't know Grindr was a TWTD poster.

...what a juvenile and homophobic remark - you really need to take a long look at yourself. Take some time off or something, I really worry for you when the Tories win mate.

You've obviously lost perspective.
Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:05 - Nov 28 with 876 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 15:47 - Nov 28 by bluebud

...what a juvenile and homophobic remark - you really need to take a long look at yourself. Take some time off or something, I really worry for you when the Tories win mate.

You've obviously lost perspective.

I see I'm still taking up residence in your head, bae.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:17 - Nov 28 with 866 viewsGlasgowBlue

The chief Rabi is in the pocket of the Tories? Has DK hacked your account?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 16:17]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:19 - Nov 28 with 858 viewsartsbossbeard

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:17 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

The chief Rabi is in the pocket of the Tories? Has DK hacked your account?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 16:17]

No, I'm capable of independent thought and able to see the evidence afore me.

I'm an enlightened man.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:21 - Nov 28 with 845 viewsbluebud

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:05 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

I see I'm still taking up residence in your head, bae.

....I'd liken your impact to be more thrushlike.

Doesn't change the fact you're starting another racism thread......and then throwing some homophobia in there too. I'd respect you if you dealt with it but you are spiralling out of control......like some who went before you.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:25 - Nov 28 with 827 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:21 - Nov 28 by bluebud

....I'd liken your impact to be more thrushlike.

Doesn't change the fact you're starting another racism thread......and then throwing some homophobia in there too. I'd respect you if you dealt with it but you are spiralling out of control......like some who went before you.

Sure, sure.

*Pats bluebud on the head*

I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks when you ramdomly appear again to make no contribution aside for having a pop at me. I'm sure in your head you're on some sort of crusade. To me it's just a bit weird, pal.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:30 - Nov 28 with 814 viewsbluebud

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:25 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

Sure, sure.

*Pats bluebud on the head*

I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks when you ramdomly appear again to make no contribution aside for having a pop at me. I'm sure in your head you're on some sort of crusade. To me it's just a bit weird, pal.

......of course you'd think that cherub. Alas, your'e wrong again.....now im thinking i have residence in your empty vessel......tracking me? ( innacurately of course )
Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:37 - Nov 28 with 796 viewsjaykay

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 13:22 - Nov 28 by Bluesquid

You don't really care that he is a racist though do you?

Just theatre and a play for upvotes.

Didn't you say recently that you didn't think that Corbyn was actually an anti-semite?
And here you are stating that Johnson is a racist and unfit for high office.

So with it being much more likely that we are going to have a continuation of this UK government led by racist Johnson who is unfit for high office and the threat that this brings to the soul of the nation and British values then surely your avatar should reflect that and read 'Never Johnson' or at least 'Never Corbyn, Never Johnson'.

Show us you care about racist, unfit for high office Johnson leading the UK government and change your avatar accordingly.

Unless of course you weren't being genuine.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 13:34]

you must be on ignore

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:47 - Nov 28 with 789 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The 80's brand if Young Conservatives are a particularly obnoxious vintage!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 17:02 - Nov 28 with 775 viewsHerbivore

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:30 - Nov 28 by bluebud

......of course you'd think that cherub. Alas, your'e wrong again.....now im thinking i have residence in your empty vessel......tracking me? ( innacurately of course )

Okay mate. You might want to take a look at your post history and when you see the alarmingly high percentage of your posts that are purely you having a pop at me I hope you might reflect on that and move forward in a spirit of actually contributing to the message board. I wish you peace, brother.

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 19:15 - Nov 28 with 741 viewsBluesquid

Boris Johnson is a racist #654325 on 16:37 - Nov 28 by jaykay

you must be on ignore

Most probably swerve-nore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024