Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz 20:41 - Jul 24 with 1115 viewsSpruceMoose

She's had to meet some right old cünts lately.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 20:53 - Jul 24 with 1096 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

She seemed to quite like me, i will have you know.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 20:58 - Jul 24 with 1076 viewsBloomBlue

And after meeting MM she was quoted as saying the Country should be careful what you wish for.
Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 21:22 - Jul 24 with 1052 viewsJ2BLUE

It's her job.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 22:14 - Jul 24 with 996 viewsSpruceMoose

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 21:22 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

It's her job.

Be nice. We don't say that to you when you're complaining about your auto based lunch breaks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 22:17 - Jul 24 with 985 viewsSwansea_Blue

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 20:58 - Jul 24 by BloomBlue

And after meeting MM she was quoted as saying the Country should be careful what you wish for.

The irony’s lost on you, isn’t it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 22:19 - Jul 24 with 978 viewsJ2BLUE

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 22:14 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Be nice. We don't say that to you when you're complaining about your auto based lunch breaks.

It's typical you to ignore the context.

Last few days i've been working while having a beer in my garden.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 22:21 - Jul 24 with 973 viewsMelford

The intro to this....

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 23:44 - Jul 24 with 902 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

why did she had the misfortune to bump into you?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Login to get fewer ads

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 00:17 - Jul 25 with 880 viewsfactual_blue

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 20:53 - Jul 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

She seemed to quite like me, i will have you know.

You are Michael Fagan, and I claim my £500.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 00:34 - Jul 25 with 876 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting piece in the new Private Eye about what would be happening at the audience with HM today. boris would have been taken aside before the audience for a 'drink' with HM's Private Secretary and 'quietly read the riot act', s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ telling him that all this nonsense about proroguing Parliament etc will stop. HM was already angry about her trip to Balmoral being delayed.

The audience will have ended, apparently, with the (non-negotiable) invite to Balmoral. This involves wearing tweed, lots of bracing walks, and appalling postprandial parlour games. The only Prime Minister in years who has actually enjoyed this 1930s throwback weekend is theresa may.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 00:46 - Jul 25 with 856 viewsSwansea_Blue

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 00:34 - Jul 25 by factual_blue

Interesting piece in the new Private Eye about what would be happening at the audience with HM today. boris would have been taken aside before the audience for a 'drink' with HM's Private Secretary and 'quietly read the riot act', s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ telling him that all this nonsense about proroguing Parliament etc will stop. HM was already angry about her trip to Balmoral being delayed.

The audience will have ended, apparently, with the (non-negotiable) invite to Balmoral. This involves wearing tweed, lots of bracing walks, and appalling postprandial parlour games. The only Prime Minister in years who has actually enjoyed this 1930s throwback weekend is theresa may.

The PM is wasted on Al. The Moggster would be right in his element.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 00:49 - Jul 25 with 849 viewsRyorry

Oh to have been a fly on the wall for the follow-up convo between herself & Phil (no, not Ham ) afterwards - priceless I bet ...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 0:50]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 01:17 - Jul 25 with 822 viewsSpruceMoose

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 23:44 - Jul 24 by Jonnosdreadlocks

why did she had the misfortune to bump into you?

Grammar. The difference between knowing your shït and knowing you're shït.

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 01:19 - Jul 25 with 821 viewsSpruceMoose

Got to feel sorry for Queen Liz on 22:19 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

It's typical you to ignore the context.

Last few days i've been working while having a beer in my garden.

And it's typical of you to be a humourless wet noodle. We all have our roles to play I suppose.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024