Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings 16:51 - Mar 22 with 5992 viewsSpruceMoose

Now, you know I love a downvote as much as the next man, but there are some posters among us who feel these downvotes more keenly than most. I have been employed by Pecker as a kind of Guardian Angel if you will, aiming to keep his forum affairs in order while he recuperates. As such, this is my opening gambit in trying to obtain a little peace of mind for Pecker.

Pecker is one of these posters. Each downvote is like a stab to his heart, so I beg you, please do not downvote this man. He's not playing the same game as us. Each downvote causes him intense sadness, and since his grandchild cruely assaulted him, wounding his shoulder, he has enough on his hands.

Treat him gently and kindly, he's off hit t!ts half the time and needs extra protection from the rougher aspects of forum posting. J2, I know you love a downvote, but please, I beg of you, resist.

Thanks lovelies,

Sprucey.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 16:55 - Mar 22 with 2564 viewsJ2BLUE

As I told him, i'm easily amused and when he posted about downvotes with no explanation I couldn't resist.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 16:56 - Mar 22 with 2556 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 16:55 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

As I told him, i'm easily amused and when he posted about downvotes with no explanation I couldn't resist.

You should consider some kind of software to restrict your more degenerate postings.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:09 - Mar 22 with 2539 viewsfooters

Put yourself in his shoes. How would you feel if you'd suffered a serious injury and were then subjected to brutal downvotes and incessant goading? TWTD should be a safe space for ALL Town fans. During Lent it's important we reach out and support those in need.

An upvote and a kind word don't cost anything ffs.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 17:11]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:19 - Mar 22 with 2516 viewshomer_123

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:09 - Mar 22 by footers

Put yourself in his shoes. How would you feel if you'd suffered a serious injury and were then subjected to brutal downvotes and incessant goading? TWTD should be a safe space for ALL Town fans. During Lent it's important we reach out and support those in need.

TWTD should be a safe space for ALL Town fans.

'safe space' - feck me.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:20 - Mar 22 with 2512 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:19 - Mar 22 by homer_123

TWTD should be a safe space for ALL Town fans.

'safe space' - feck me.

Please mind your language, sir.

Or at least put a trigger warning on your post.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:34 - Mar 22 with 2489 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:20 - Mar 22 by footers

Please mind your language, sir.

Or at least put a trigger warning on your post.

It's Friday, shouldn't you be hoovering cocaine up from a high class hooker's crack?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:35 - Mar 22 with 2490 viewsStokieBlue

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:09 - Mar 22 by footers

As always the Simpsons shows us the way with regards to Safe Spaces:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:50 - Mar 22 with 2476 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:35 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

As always the Simpsons shows us the way with regards to Safe Spaces:

SB

Did you catch this one this morning....

"On an administrative note, though, anyone wanting to keep Corbyn in a meeting room next week should have an emotional support terrorist on standby to help him through the process."

Login to get fewer ads

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:51 - Mar 22 with 2475 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:34 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's Friday, shouldn't you be hoovering cocaine up from a high class hooker's crack?

We would have made 1.3k today if you'd funded the short.

We could be doing that right now!

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:54 - Mar 22 with 2473 viewsfooters

I fear some of you are not being very supportive of a fellow Town fan in need.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 18:06 - Mar 22 with 2460 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 17:51 - Mar 22 by footers

We would have made 1.3k today if you'd funded the short.

We could be doing that right now!

How much would I have had to give you?.......no don't listen to him......but think what you could do with the money.......but it's other peoples' misery........but a holiday.....

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 18:11 - Mar 22 with 2449 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 18:06 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

How much would I have had to give you?.......no don't listen to him......but think what you could do with the money.......but it's other peoples' misery........but a holiday.....

We would have needed to put in £1.5k each to cover the exposure of the position.

Misery? The downturn was caused by your beloved Brexit, dear chap! ;-)

Anyway, I'm keeping Svetlana waiting.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 18:58 - Mar 22 with 2418 viewsgtsb

I'm still trying to work out how old Sprucey is. Sometimes I think he could be an adult and then this comes along and I reckon about 14 years old. I've never div listed anyone but I'm close now. Getting so boring.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:00 - Mar 22 with 2412 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 18:58 - Mar 22 by gtsb

I'm still trying to work out how old Sprucey is. Sometimes I think he could be an adult and then this comes along and I reckon about 14 years old. I've never div listed anyone but I'm close now. Getting so boring.

Your main mistake here is thinking anyone cares about what you think. You keep whining about your div list. Just do it, or shut the hell up!

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:01 - Mar 22 with 2409 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 18:58 - Mar 22 by gtsb

Be like the reed in the river that bends yet does not break.

Zen, my friend.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:08 - Mar 22 with 2394 viewsgtsb

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:01 - Mar 22 by footers

Be like the reed in the river that bends yet does not break.

Zen, my friend.

He's such a bore though.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:09 - Mar 22 with 2390 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:08 - Mar 22 by gtsb

He's such a bore though.

I know, he's unbearable at times. I just try to ignore his childish comments and constant sh1tting all over threads. He'll get tired of doing it (hopefully!).

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:10 - Mar 22 with 2389 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:08 - Mar 22 by gtsb

He's such a bore though.

For the love of God, div list me then! No one else needs to hear about it. What do you want? A pat on the back for your inability to cope?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:11 - Mar 22 with 2383 viewswkj

He's such a bore though.

So is passive aggressive behaviour, but its still pretty popular for some

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:12 - Mar 22 with 2378 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:10 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

For the love of God, div list me then! No one else needs to hear about it. What do you want? A pat on the back for your inability to cope?

Everyone's allowed an opinion.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:13 - Mar 22 with 2375 viewsgtsb

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:10 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

I'm struggling to cope with a glass of red in the recliner waiting for the football. I look forward forward to not reading your cr@p. Ta ta.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:14 - Mar 22 with 2370 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:12 - Mar 22 by footers

Everyone's allowed an opinion.

In my opinion there's more of the salad about you than the steak.

You know what I mean.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 19:14]

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:14 - Mar 22 with 2366 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:13 - Mar 22 by gtsb

I'm struggling to cope with a glass of red in the recliner waiting for the football. I look forward forward to not reading your cr@p. Ta ta.

If qtsb has div listed Spruce he won't be able to see this thread. We can all be honest about what we really think of him! Who would like to go first?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:15 - Mar 22 with 2363 viewswkj

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:13 - Mar 22 by gtsb

Finally, that is what we need around here, more people that take action instead of talking about taking action. He don't like it up 'im

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 19:15 - Mar 22 with 2362 viewsSpruceMoose

You'll be back. They always come back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024