Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings 16:51 - Mar 22 with 6017 viewsSpruceMoose

Now, you know I love a downvote as much as the next man, but there are some posters among us who feel these downvotes more keenly than most. I have been employed by Pecker as a kind of Guardian Angel if you will, aiming to keep his forum affairs in order while he recuperates. As such, this is my opening gambit in trying to obtain a little peace of mind for Pecker.

Pecker is one of these posters. Each downvote is like a stab to his heart, so I beg you, please do not downvote this man. He's not playing the same game as us. Each downvote causes him intense sadness, and since his grandchild cruely assaulted him, wounding his shoulder, he has enough on his hands.

Treat him gently and kindly, he's off hit t!ts half the time and needs extra protection from the rougher aspects of forum posting. J2, I know you love a downvote, but please, I beg of you, resist.

Thanks lovelies,

Sprucey.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:46 - Mar 22 with 824 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:44 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

No. I was only told this after the party. If I had known I would have faked my own death rather than attend.

Out of interest, do you sport a mullet, wear plaid shirts and DMs?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:47 - Mar 22 with 823 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:31 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Just to be clear Pecker. I will never allow you to penetrate me. That's not what this is. Ok?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:33]

I am married to a women and a very beautiful one at that. This is just cyber space loving.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:49 - Mar 22 with 821 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:47 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I am married to a women and a very beautiful one at that. This is just cyber space loving.

Well I hope she's taking good care of your needs while your arm is out of action old boy!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:50 - Mar 22 with 821 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

Go fook yourself footers.

No, no, no, I am not having that. I will see your "Fook yourself" and raise you a maggot infested sewer rat up your ar$e.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:52 - Mar 22 with 816 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:50 - Mar 22 by Pecker

No, no, no, I am not having that. I will see your "Fook yourself" and raise you a maggot infested sewer rat up your ar$e.

I'm one of your biggest fans!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:52 - Mar 22 with 816 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:50 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Steady on Footers. No need for that.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:52 - Mar 22 with 815 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:49 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Well I hope she's taking good care of your needs while your arm is out of action old boy!

She is in that department and my daughter is a nurse, so no worries. With my new buddies on here and my meds, I'm in a very happy place. Thanks for your concern.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:54 - Mar 22 with 808 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:52 - Mar 22 by Pecker

She is in that department and my daughter is a nurse, so no worries. With my new buddies on here and my meds, I'm in a very happy place. Thanks for your concern.

Not quite what I meant but I'm happy you're getting the odd sponge bath or two.

Login to get fewer ads

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:55 - Mar 22 with 804 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:52 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

I'm one of your biggest fans!

Oh my god. 3 new buddies. I am welling up here. I will be in your corner from now on.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:56 - Mar 22 with 795 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:55 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Oh my god. 3 new buddies. I am welling up here. I will be in your corner from now on.

Ffs man what are you doing? He was calling you a cnuut a couple of posts back! Crush Kill Destroy!

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:57 - Mar 22 with 791 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:56 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Ffs man what are you doing? He was calling you a cnuut a couple of posts back! Crush Kill Destroy!

No I wasn't!

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:58 - Mar 22 with 790 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:55 - Mar 22 by Pecker

A true Christian man turning the other cheek, just as Jesus taught us. I feel we grow ever closer with each poster, Pecker.

Your humility is an inspiration. God bless, protect and keep you.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:58 - Mar 22 with 789 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:57 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

No I wasn't!

Reading between the lines you were. I could tell.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:59 - Mar 22 with 785 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:56 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

He was only playing. You have taught me well. I saw through it and saw that it was meant as a compliment. If they see you as a threat, it is a compliment oh overlord.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:00 - Mar 22 with 782 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:58 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Reading between the lines you were. I could tell.

I've always been a massive fan of pecker.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:00 - Mar 22 with 778 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:59 - Mar 22 by Pecker

He was only playing. You have taught me well. I saw through it and saw that it was meant as a compliment. If they see you as a threat, it is a compliment oh overlord.

Good job. So now follow it up with a J2 related insult.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:03 - Mar 22 with 760 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:00 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Good job. So now follow it up with a J2 related insult.

That would make it personal, oh great one. I cannot do personal. You have found my week spot.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:04 - Mar 22 with 755 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:03 - Mar 22 by Pecker

That would make it personal, oh great one. I cannot do personal. You have found my week spot.

Then you are of no use to the leftybumfest. I'm cutting you loose.

Now I know how Mr Miyagi felt when the Karate Kid failed him.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 21:06]

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:05 - Mar 22 with 747 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:04 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

How dare you insult Pecker by calling him a lefty?

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:05 - Mar 22 with 747 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:04 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Are you not a man of God?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:06 - Mar 22 with 746 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:05 - Mar 22 by footers

Are you not a man of God?

Um... No?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:07 - Mar 22 with 743 viewsPecker

I had better leave it for now, I am totally tripping. Nighty night all. It has been great fun.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:08 - Mar 22 with 739 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:07 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I had better leave it for now, I am totally tripping. Nighty night all. It has been great fun.

C ya Pecker, take care.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:08 - Mar 22 with 737 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:07 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Leave your gun and your badge at the reception desk on your way out.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 21:10 - Mar 22 with 730 viewsfooters

God speed, Pecker. x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024