Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings 16:51 - Mar 22 with 6018 viewsSpruceMoose

Now, you know I love a downvote as much as the next man, but there are some posters among us who feel these downvotes more keenly than most. I have been employed by Pecker as a kind of Guardian Angel if you will, aiming to keep his forum affairs in order while he recuperates. As such, this is my opening gambit in trying to obtain a little peace of mind for Pecker.

Pecker is one of these posters. Each downvote is like a stab to his heart, so I beg you, please do not downvote this man. He's not playing the same game as us. Each downvote causes him intense sadness, and since his grandchild cruely assaulted him, wounding his shoulder, he has enough on his hands.

Treat him gently and kindly, he's off hit t!ts half the time and needs extra protection from the rougher aspects of forum posting. J2, I know you love a downvote, but please, I beg of you, resist.

Thanks lovelies,

Sprucey.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:14 - Mar 22 with 559 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:02 - Mar 22 by footers

You are a man of your word. But please, just rest up mate.

Many thanks for your concern, but this is great tonic for me. From the elbow down I am fine, so typing isn't a problem and the drugs are keeping me awake and firing.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:17 - Mar 22 with 556 viewsPecker

You see, those down voters don't comment. Reckon they are scum supporters, the lot of them. Not fit to clean your shoes.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:21 - Mar 22 with 548 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:09 - Mar 22 by footers

J2! I fear our friendship is eroding like our precious shorelines... At this point it's become a bitter war of attrition from which neither of us will win.

What can I do to make amends? Cook you dinner?

I think it will have to be the bitter war of attrition. I have been replaced by Pecker.

I shall reform the Brexiteers with GB.

LIGHT THE BEACONS!

[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:29]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:23 - Mar 22 with 541 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:21 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

I think it will have to be the bitter war of attrition. I have been replaced by Pecker.

LIGHT THE BEACONS!

Oh its you. Where is your little buddy Herbivore tonight? Has he put me on that ignore list thingy?
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:24 - Mar 22 with 540 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:14 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Many thanks for your concern, but this is great tonic for me. From the elbow down I am fine, so typing isn't a problem and the drugs are keeping me awake and firing.

So long as your Pecker is serviceable then that is the main thing. Happy to see you are not only a man of your word but also 'handi-capable' so to speak! Don't let physical ailments get you down, brother :)

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:25 - Mar 22 with 534 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:23 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Oh its you. Where is your little buddy Herbivore tonight? Has he put me on that ignore list thingy?

Crush kill destroy! Get him Pecker!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 with 533 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:21 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

LIGHT THE BEACONS!

Just calm down on the bullying and we'll be fine. A gentle poke here and there is fine and all good fun, but the man is incapacitated and suffering an extremely serious injury. Do you have no mercy?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 with 533 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:23 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Herbivore is my mortal enemy.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 with 530 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 by footers

Just calm down on the bullying and we'll be fine. A gentle poke here and there is fine and all good fun, but the man is incapacitated and suffering an extremely serious injury. Do you have no mercy?

Go fook yourself footers.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:27 - Mar 22 with 530 viewsPecker

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:01 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Not bad. You'd have got full marks if you'd have called him something like 'a festering axe wound' in there somewhere. But not a bad effort.

I am still learning sir. I will never be up to you standard and I wouldn't expect to be, but I shall keep on trying to improve. Please don't be disappointed with me, I shall strive to be the number you want me to be.
Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:27 - Mar 22 with 530 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 by footers

Not content with going full Grimboy on me earlier in the week, J2 is now going full Taxi on Pecker.

You make me sick J2, acting like some poor man's Callis.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:28 - Mar 22 with 527 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:26 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

Go fook yourself footers.

Shocked. Shocked and appalled. I would div list you if I were a lesser man.

Consider yourself lucky. This time.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:28 - Mar 22 with 526 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:27 - Mar 22 by Pecker

I am still learning sir. I will never be up to you standard and I wouldn't expect to be, but I shall keep on trying to improve. Please don't be disappointed with me, I shall strive to be the number you want me to be.

I have faith in you. You just have to open the floodgates in your heart and let all of your contempt for your fellow man flow out.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:30 - Mar 22 with 516 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:27 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Not content with going full Grimboy on me earlier in the week, J2 is now going full Taxi on Pecker.

That is genuinely the most cutting insult i've ever had on here. Well played.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:31 - Mar 22 with 510 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:27 - Mar 22 by Pecker

Just to be clear Pecker. I will never allow you to penetrate me. That's not what this is. Ok?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:33]

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:32 - Mar 22 with 504 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:31 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Just to be clear Pecker. I will never allow you to penetrate me. That's not what this is. Ok?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 20:33]

No that is footers' job

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:35 - Mar 22 with 492 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:32 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

No that is footers' job

I'm unattached having learned of lowhouse drinking Wherry.

Taking time to consider my options. Worry not, you are not amongst them, in line with the position of the entire UK female population. x

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:37 - Mar 22 with 488 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:35 - Mar 22 by footers

Taking time to consider my options. Worry not, you are not amongst them, in line with the position of the entire UK female population. x

True.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:37 - Mar 22 with 488 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:35 - Mar 22 by footers

J2 is an unploughed field. He's waiting for GB. Every night he cries for him. Howling into the abyss at the edge of the forum like some kind of common fish wife.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:38 - Mar 22 with 482 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:37 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

True.

Don't worry. The bird I'm in love with has a girlfriend.

Swings and roundabouts.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:39 - Mar 22 with 478 viewsSpruceMoose

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:38 - Mar 22 by footers

Swings and roundabouts.

CiL has a missus?!

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:40 - Mar 22 with 474 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:39 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

CiL has a missus?!

Internet rule #16.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:41 - Mar 22 with 469 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:38 - Mar 22 by footers

Swings and roundabouts.

A lesbian once said if I had gone to a party she had she was going to sleep with me. I wondered if I had any say in the matter as she looked like one of the Chuckle brothers.

Truly impaired.

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:42 - Mar 22 with 467 viewsfooters

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:41 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

A lesbian once said if I had gone to a party she had she was going to sleep with me. I wondered if I had any say in the matter as she looked like one of the Chuckle brothers.

Did you go?

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:44 - Mar 22 with 461 viewsJ2BLUE

Public Service Announcement regarding Pecker's Feelings on 20:42 - Mar 22 by footers

Did you go?

No. I was only told this after the party. If I had known I would have faked my own death rather than attend.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024