Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. 15:52 - Aug 30 with 1222 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

6"2. Left footed, very athletic, good footballer, very quick, England u-21 international. Could be a good signing for the year.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 15:55 - Aug 30 with 1206 viewsSwansea_Blue

Genuinely chuckled at that, but then realised you'd actually put 6'2" and not 62 as I first read it...

Wouldn't need anyone else would we if Gary Mac and his zimmer frame join us?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 15:57 - Aug 30 with 1188 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 15:55 - Aug 30 by Swansea_Blue

Genuinely chuckled at that, but then realised you'd actually put 6'2" and not 62 as I first read it...

62 would be a bit of a stretch.

38, hasn't played for a long time, I think whilst his experience would be invaluable surely his legs just couldn't follow suit anymore.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 16:38 - Aug 30 with 1071 viewsJ2BLUE

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 15:57 - Aug 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

62 would be a bit of a stretch.

38, hasn't played for a long time, I think whilst his experience would be invaluable surely his legs just couldn't follow suit anymore.

Apparently his stats are very good and he's expected to play on for another couple of years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 16:41 - Aug 30 with 1058 viewsLeagueOne

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 15:55 - Aug 30 by Swansea_Blue

I read it the same. Who's the oldest player to have been on the books and actually played in the modern era - Wark when he was 37 in 1996? I know we had Andy Rhodes on the books at one point but he never played, how old was Alan Lee when he came on against Preston in 2013? I don't think he was 38?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 16:42 - Aug 30 with 1055 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm still traumatised by the last tall, athletic England U21 defender we borrowed from Wolves.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 16:46 - Aug 30 with 1034 viewsITFC_Forever

What about Courtney Hause on a season long loan from Wolves. on 16:41 - Aug 30 by LeagueOne

I read it the same. Who's the oldest player to have been on the books and actually played in the modern era - Wark when he was 37 in 1996? I know we had Andy Rhodes on the books at one point but he never played, how old was Alan Lee when he came on against Preston in 2013? I don't think he was 38?

Phil Parkes was over 40 when he played a couple of games for us in 1991.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024