Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Brighton 16:16 - Aug 22 with 1778 viewsitfcpaul

Both experienced and on their way to QPR apparently
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 17:44]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:28 - Aug 22 with 1736 viewswkj

Nahki Wells is a player I would absolutelylove to see play at PR

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:34 - Aug 22 with 1709 viewsitfcpaul

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:28 - Aug 22 by wkj

and the right age for PH

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:34 - Aug 22 with 1706 viewsTIB

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:28 - Aug 22 by wkj

I've mentioned him a couple of times on here the last few days...I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks he'd do a job. The lad had a trial here years ago and is a proven scorer at this level...he's also only 28 so if there was an option to buy we'd essentially have a striker coming into his prime.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:35 - Aug 22 with 1701 viewsKieran_Knows

Good signings for QPR in fairness.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:44 - Aug 22 with 1662 viewsCurrie10

Both could probably secure far more interesting moves than a move to us sadly.
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:49 - Aug 22 with 1642 viewsPopeye

As I understood it they are under a transfer embargo until January 2019 for breaking FFP rules so can’t sign any new players unless the situation has changed or do loans not count?
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:03 - Aug 22 with 1582 viewsBueller

Hemed would ace. Not too sure about Wells though. 10 goals in his last 2 seasons not anything to shout about, even if one season was in the prem.
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:05 - Aug 22 with 1576 viewsITFC_Forever

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 16:49 - Aug 22 by Popeye

As I understood it they are under a transfer embargo until January 2019 for breaking FFP rules so can’t sign any new players unless the situation has changed or do loans not count?

No, they have a transfer embargo for January 2019, but for this window, they are no different to any other club .... so they can still sign loan players (with a view to permanent signing if necessary) until the end of August.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:35 - Aug 22 with 1502 viewsSuperblue95

Wells is a slightly better player but I think Hemed is the type of striker who we need more.

Not that I think we will sign either

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:37 - Aug 22 with 1495 viewsReusersTown

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:35 - Aug 22 by Superblue95

Wells is a slightly better player but I think Hemed is the type of striker who we need more.

Unless I've got Wells very wrong i cant see him helping with our current hold up play problem.
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:40 - Aug 22 with 1483 viewstheinbetweener

Pretty sure neither of them play for Huddersfield.
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:40 - Aug 22 with 1481 viewsSuperblue95

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:37 - Aug 22 by ReusersTown

Unless I've got Wells very wrong i cant see him helping with our current hold up play problem.

Precisely my point. Although more experienced at this level he's a similar striker to our others, whereas I think Hemed is stronger at holding the ball and bringing our midfielders into play

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:43 - Aug 22 with 1470 viewsRadlett_blue

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:40 - Aug 22 by Superblue95

Precisely my point. Although more experienced at this level he's a similar striker to our others, whereas I think Hemed is stronger at holding the ball and bringing our midfielders into play

Rory Fallon is only 36. Do a job?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:58 - Aug 22 with 1406 viewsSuperblue95

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:43 - Aug 22 by Radlett_blue

Rory Fallon is only 36. Do a job?

*shudders*

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 18:55 - Aug 22 with 1286 viewsmrshallisfit

Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Huddersfiels on 17:35 - Aug 22 by Superblue95

If they go to qprthen that is improving a direct rival of ours for relegation.
Sign Nahki Wells or Hemed from Brighton on 18:58 - Aug 22 with 1278 viewsfabian_illness

You can sign who you like but if they are isolated like Harrison and Jackson have been, the end product will be the same. An experienced championship striker will fare no better than the lads we have when played in the same way. I think we have two cracking strikers that given the correct service would soon find their scoring boots.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024