Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality 13:29 - May 31 with 4280 viewsGerkensBeard

As many have read Paul Hurst teams go by the similar principles of a Mick McCarthy side. Hard working, doing homework on the opposition, well organised. But given the fact Paul has never had genuine quality players I’m interested to see how he will use the quality players we have. Besides Jon Nolan I don’t think anyone has genuine quality in his shrews side. He played him in a number 10 role and gave him the freedom to do what he wanted. Now he has the likes of Emyr Huws, Waghorn, Dozzell, Webster, (a fit) Teddy Bishop. I wonder how many we would see on the pitch at the same time.
By and large Mick allowed for one quality player in his sides. The rest hardworking often dropping quality for workhorses. Questions such as
We will see Webster allowed to bring the ball out of the back?
Will midfielders be allowed to pick the ball up off the back 4?
Will he see Huws as an upgraded version of Jon Nolan?
Will he give the quality youth we have such a Dozzell a chance to be a deep sitting playmaker alongside a Skuse or partner Skuse with an Adeyemi?
I think we’ll get a good indication of his signings and what he sets up as early as our first pre season game as it’s been said he usually sticks to the same way of playing.
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 13:34 - May 31 with 4247 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I fully expect he will embrace the 'quality' and improved technical ability.

I dont see it as being an obstacle whatsoever.

Ive not seen anything to suggest he stifles his players.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 18:32 - May 31 with 4096 viewsMattSTFC

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 13:34 - May 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

I fully expect he will embrace the 'quality' and improved technical ability.

I dont see it as being an obstacle whatsoever.

Ive not seen anything to suggest he stifles his players.

There was far more quality in our side last season than just Jon Nolan. You don't get 87 points in League 1 with only one player of quality.

Admittedly some were loans.

Dean Henderson (from Man Utd) will be a Premiership goalkeeper in the next two or three years after making his England under-21 debut whilst with us this season. He had the best stats of any League 1 keeper this season and was in the League 1 team of the season.

Ben Godfrey (from those lovely folks at Norwich ) was exceptional as the holding midfielder in our 4-1-4-1 formation. Norwich must have some very good midfield players to have let us have him for the entire season! Premiership scouts were all over him last season and Norwich probably won't be able to keep him for much longer, they'll make a lot of money out of him.

Both wingers, Shaun Whalley and Alex Rodman, were exceptional and neither would look out of place in a Championship side, particularly Shaun.

Jon Nolan, the Ginger Magician, if what some of your fans have been saying about your budget are close to the mark I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. He's contracted for two more years and big money offers were rejected from Championship clubs in January.

Edit, apologies to Marshalls Mullet for quoting you, I'm just getting used to how this forum works.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 18:51]
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 18:54 - May 31 with 4052 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 18:32 - May 31 by MattSTFC

There was far more quality in our side last season than just Jon Nolan. You don't get 87 points in League 1 with only one player of quality.

Dean Henderson (from Man Utd) will be a Premiership goalkeeper in the next two or three years after making his England under-21 debut whilst with us this season. He had the best stats of any League 1 keeper this season and was in the League 1 team of the season.

Ben Godfrey (from those lovely folks at Norwich ) was exceptional as the holding midfielder in our 4-1-4-1 formation. Norwich must have some very good midfield players to have let us have him for the entire season! Premiership scouts were all over him last season and Norwich probably won't be able to keep him for much longer, they'll make a lot of money out of him.

Both wingers, Shaun Whalley and Alex Rodman, were exceptional and neither would look out of place in a Championship side, particularly Shaun.

Jon Nolan, the Ginger Magician, if what some of your fans have been saying about your budget are close to the mark I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. He's contracted for two more years and big money offers were rejected from Championship clubs in January.

Edit, apologies to Marshalls Mullet for quoting you, I'm just getting used to how this forum works.

I think the OP meant creativity when he used the term "quality".

We have a top Championship keeper but need a back up. I don't think Man Utd will want to loan a keeper to sit on the bench.

While Nolan sounds like he might be a goal-scoring midfield addition, you may be right and the midfield generally is not our priority IF we can get our own players fit. Are you talking excess of £2 million for him? If so, I would agree I would be surprised if we paid that for someone in that position. Something in that region or lower with add-ons we might.

Wingers have been what McCarthy has been trying to find for some years now so will be interesting to see if Hurst returns for one or both of them and whether they are up to the Championship. As you say, stand out players in sides at the top of League 1 should be as good as decent Championship players.

Good luck with next season. Perhaps you can benefit from one or two of our up-and-coming players on loan.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 19:20 - May 31 with 3980 viewsunstableblue

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 18:32 - May 31 by MattSTFC

Thanks Matt, useful input.

I agree Nolan could be beyond our budget which is a little limited for new purchases, but perhaps not wages.

Now you're on the forum perhaps you could add to the debate on Hurst's playing style, system and ethos.

We understand it is 4-1-4-1 with traditional wingers?

I assume he likes players that can run at the opposition and move them out of position?

Would you say Hurst's teams are technical and pass on the floor with good use of possession, and with movement?

Would you say they are an attacking team that likes to grab a game? or more soak up pressure and then hit on the break? A Grimsby fan was saying his style is a bit pragmatic, and not always exciting.

Do they go direct on occassion, or is long ball deployed rarely?

These questions are all a bit subjective, given the budget you had, but you seem to give the impression it was quite a talented squad.

Many thanks in advance.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 19:26 - May 31 with 3954 viewsJ2BLUE

There is no chance whatsoever that we'll sign Nolan.

The keeper is more of a possibility if United want to loan him out and we sell Bart.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 19:46 - May 31 with 3919 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Getting used to how this forum works.... are you familiar with the verb “to flounce”
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 20:25 - May 31 with 3806 viewsMattSTFC

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 19:20 - May 31 by unstableblue

Thanks Matt, useful input.

I agree Nolan could be beyond our budget which is a little limited for new purchases, but perhaps not wages.

Now you're on the forum perhaps you could add to the debate on Hurst's playing style, system and ethos.

We understand it is 4-1-4-1 with traditional wingers?

I assume he likes players that can run at the opposition and move them out of position?

Would you say Hurst's teams are technical and pass on the floor with good use of possession, and with movement?

Would you say they are an attacking team that likes to grab a game? or more soak up pressure and then hit on the break? A Grimsby fan was saying his style is a bit pragmatic, and not always exciting.

Do they go direct on occassion, or is long ball deployed rarely?

These questions are all a bit subjective, given the budget you had, but you seem to give the impression it was quite a talented squad.

Many thanks in advance.

I imagine wages wise you would far exceed anything we could pay, our budget was a long way off a top League 1 budget last season. We can definitely hold out for the right transfer fees though as the club is financially sound and doesn't need to sell unless the right offers come in.

4-1-4-1 with wingers was Hurst's preferred formation. In his first season with us, when he had to more make do with what he inherited he played 4-4-2. but switched to 4-1-4-1 after he'd recruited more of his own players last summer. Either way he definitely likes to play with wingers, but not luxury wingers they're expected to work as hard as anyone else off the ball.

He does likes to play with the ball on the ground, pass and move to move opposition teams around. We did play with good movement and had a decent amount of technical ability.

As our results shows we normally won by the odd goal with our organisation and defensive strength and ability to keep clean sheets a major reason for that. We went 1-0 up in a lot of games and then saw the game out well.

The side had pace in key areas and could counter very well, but we rarely pinned opposition teams back or dominated them for very long periods, like Wigan or Blackburn were much more capable of doing. That said we were very capable of keeping possession well and dominating the ball for decent periods.

We were quite dangerous from set plays, but we probably should have been more dangerous given the aerial threat we had from three or four players.

We did sometimes go long but the impression was this was not a pre-planned tactic more a sign of frustration or plan A not working. It wasn't our strength to play this way and rarely worked well. As I said in another thread having a viable plan B is not one of Hurst's strengths.

I wouldn't say a talented squad, just a number of talented key players who gelled well with a lot of hard working capable players around them to form a good unit.

Our problem was a lack of strength in depth and the high number of games played which eventually caught up with us against Rotherham. If only we could have got knocked out of the Checkatrade Trophy early on we might be facing you in The Championship next season, but Hurst placed a high value on winning that competition which, with hindsight, wasn't the right approach.

Hurst's strengths are he will organise your side and make you hard to beat. He will probably surprise you with some of his signings, but we learned very early on not to question his signings as you would generally end up with egg on your face. He brought in, on the face of it, some journeymen from League 2 but who ended up as key players, like Alex Rodman for example.

The question is whether he can replicate what he did with us in The Championship given a relatively small budget.

Personally I have my doubts based on what happened when we came up against Wigan and Blackburn, who had much greater resources, last season. Yes we got two clean sheets against Wigan but it was real backs against the wall stuff and we got totally outplayed at Ewood Park. He'll come up against this sort of thing far more often in The Championship.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 20:32]
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 21:20 - May 31 with 3688 viewsWestcountryblue

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 19:26 - May 31 by J2BLUE

There is no chance whatsoever that we'll sign Nolan.

The keeper is more of a possibility if United want to loan him out and we sell Bart.

We don’t need him. We have Bishop, Huws, Dozzell, Nydam, Downes, Adeyemi al...most of which would rip it up in that division.
Login to get fewer ads

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 21:35 - May 31 with 3657 viewstractorboy1978

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 20:25 - May 31 by MattSTFC

I imagine wages wise you would far exceed anything we could pay, our budget was a long way off a top League 1 budget last season. We can definitely hold out for the right transfer fees though as the club is financially sound and doesn't need to sell unless the right offers come in.

4-1-4-1 with wingers was Hurst's preferred formation. In his first season with us, when he had to more make do with what he inherited he played 4-4-2. but switched to 4-1-4-1 after he'd recruited more of his own players last summer. Either way he definitely likes to play with wingers, but not luxury wingers they're expected to work as hard as anyone else off the ball.

He does likes to play with the ball on the ground, pass and move to move opposition teams around. We did play with good movement and had a decent amount of technical ability.

As our results shows we normally won by the odd goal with our organisation and defensive strength and ability to keep clean sheets a major reason for that. We went 1-0 up in a lot of games and then saw the game out well.

The side had pace in key areas and could counter very well, but we rarely pinned opposition teams back or dominated them for very long periods, like Wigan or Blackburn were much more capable of doing. That said we were very capable of keeping possession well and dominating the ball for decent periods.

We were quite dangerous from set plays, but we probably should have been more dangerous given the aerial threat we had from three or four players.

We did sometimes go long but the impression was this was not a pre-planned tactic more a sign of frustration or plan A not working. It wasn't our strength to play this way and rarely worked well. As I said in another thread having a viable plan B is not one of Hurst's strengths.

I wouldn't say a talented squad, just a number of talented key players who gelled well with a lot of hard working capable players around them to form a good unit.

Our problem was a lack of strength in depth and the high number of games played which eventually caught up with us against Rotherham. If only we could have got knocked out of the Checkatrade Trophy early on we might be facing you in The Championship next season, but Hurst placed a high value on winning that competition which, with hindsight, wasn't the right approach.

Hurst's strengths are he will organise your side and make you hard to beat. He will probably surprise you with some of his signings, but we learned very early on not to question his signings as you would generally end up with egg on your face. He brought in, on the face of it, some journeymen from League 2 but who ended up as key players, like Alex Rodman for example.

The question is whether he can replicate what he did with us in The Championship given a relatively small budget.

Personally I have my doubts based on what happened when we came up against Wigan and Blackburn, who had much greater resources, last season. Yes we got two clean sheets against Wigan but it was real backs against the wall stuff and we got totally outplayed at Ewood Park. He'll come up against this sort of thing far more often in The Championship.

He is inheriting a fairly decent side here including what looks like being the best crop of youngsters we've had come through for 10 years plus. It needs refining, a handful of additions and his own stamp put on it but a solid top 10 finish, threatening the top 6 isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Also, whisper it quietly but the standard of the Championship is generally much of a muchness in spite of the money thrown about.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 21:39]
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 21:40 - May 31 with 3640 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Nolan is a fantastic ball player, however don't think he is what we need, and from what I've seen of Nolan, Bishop is a younger version who when he is fully fit a long more influential.

With the additional technical ability of players such as Dozzell, Huws, Waghorn, Webster, Nydam etc.

Really looking forward to seeing his work.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Brilliant feedback and insight.... on 22:01 - May 31 with 3582 viewsunstableblue

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 20:25 - May 31 by MattSTFC

.... many thanks for taking the time to write that down.

It tallies with opinions from Blue&amber website and a few posts from Grimsby fans.

Unfortunately our board (unlike your fan board it seems) is patrolled by a ‘thought police’ of individuals who tend to see things rather binary. i.e. “can’t question Mick cause he’s had no budget” (when we’d just lost the plot system wise and technically); “can’t question Hurst’s appointment and his capability” (where as you and many others point out a couple of areas of doubt, however small). It’s a football forum, it’s about debate and differing views. But I digress.

Great to hear that the ball is mainly played on the ground, and there is movement. That’s a big factor for many. As well as long ball being a last resort.

There’s a growing myth that Hurst is different to Mick when clearly there are big similarities in terms of low scoring win margins, sitting on results. Making ourselves hard to beat through organisation.

But I’m really hoping Hurst can make more of an impact on games than Mick, I like the feedback that Hurst plays games in periods and knows when to raise the tempo. And despite your concerns on how you sat back and went Alamo with the bigger teams I do think he’s inheriting some good players like Waghorn and a crop of exciting youngsters. Also the Championship can actually be a bit sh!t and fortune can sometimes favour the brave!

But again thanks for the feedback - and die hard Blues will have to accept Hurst is more McCarthy 2.0 than they realise, but we hope with new ideas and energy. Marcus is gambling on pragmatism (as that is clearly Hurst) and making the best of the sum of the parts. Over promotion by technical development of weaker players - which was too risky.

All very exciting.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 23:18]

Brilliant feedback and insight.... on 22:20 - May 31 with 3500 viewsVic

Brilliant feedback and insight.... on 22:01 - May 31 by unstableblue

.... many thanks for taking the time to write that down.

It tallies with opinions from Blue&amber website and a few posts from Grimsby fans.

Unfortunately our board (unlike your fan board it seems) is patrolled by a ‘thought police’ of individuals who tend to see things rather binary. i.e. “can’t question Mick cause he’s had no budget” (when we’d just lost the plot system wise and technically); “can’t question Hurst’s appointment and his capability” (where as you and many others point out a couple of areas of doubt, however small). It’s a football forum, it’s about debate and differing views. But I digress.

Great to hear that the ball is mainly played on the ground, and there is movement. That’s a big factor for many. As well as long ball being a last resort.

There’s a growing myth that Hurst is different to Mick when clearly there are big similarities in terms of low scoring win margins, sitting on results. Making ourselves hard to beat through organisation.

But I’m really hoping Hurst can make more of an impact on games than Mick, I like the feedback that Hurst plays games in periods and knows when to raise the tempo. And despite your concerns on how you sat back and went Alamo with the bigger teams I do think he’s inheriting some good players like Waghorn and a crop of exciting youngsters. Also the Championship can actually be a bit sh!t and fortune can sometimes favour the brave!

But again thanks for the feedback - and die hard Blues will have to accept Hurst is more McCarthy 2.0 than they realise, but we hope with new ideas and energy. Marcus is gambling on pragmatism (as that is clearly Hurst) and making the best of the sum of the parts. Over promotion by technical development of weaker players - which was too risky.

All very exciting.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 23:18]

“Unfortunately our board (unlike your fan board it seems) is patrolled by a ‘thought police’ of individuals who tend to see things rather binary. i.e. “can’t question Mick cause he’s had no budget” (when we’d just lost the plot system wise and technically); “can’t question Hurst’s appointment and his capability, numbskulls” (where as you and many others point out a couple of areas of doubt, however small). It’s a football forum, it’s about debate and differing views.”

Sorry that you don’t like people disagreeing with you, USB! The truth is that the vast, vast majority agreed with the ‘numpty’ description of a small minority of so called fans. That was not thought police. Anyway, I digress, because that’s in the passed.

I’m pleased with the appointment of Hurst. I think his philosophy and style is the right one for us as a club as we don’t have the finances to buy players with the quality to impose an attacking style on other teams. It may come incrementally as our talented youngsters progress and become mainstays of the team. But we’re not there quite yet.

Next season maybe!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Brilliant feedback and insight.... on 23:30 - May 31 with 3410 viewsunstableblue

Brilliant feedback and insight.... on 22:20 - May 31 by Vic

“Unfortunately our board (unlike your fan board it seems) is patrolled by a ‘thought police’ of individuals who tend to see things rather binary. i.e. “can’t question Mick cause he’s had no budget” (when we’d just lost the plot system wise and technically); “can’t question Hurst’s appointment and his capability, numbskulls” (where as you and many others point out a couple of areas of doubt, however small). It’s a football forum, it’s about debate and differing views.”

Sorry that you don’t like people disagreeing with you, USB! The truth is that the vast, vast majority agreed with the ‘numpty’ description of a small minority of so called fans. That was not thought police. Anyway, I digress, because that’s in the passed.

I’m pleased with the appointment of Hurst. I think his philosophy and style is the right one for us as a club as we don’t have the finances to buy players with the quality to impose an attacking style on other teams. It may come incrementally as our talented youngsters progress and become mainstays of the team. But we’re not there quite yet.

Next season maybe!

Sorry Vic... I wasn't referencing the numbskulls or numpty description in relation to the idiot fans booing the team and Mick last term, I agree they were a minority and in the wrong. But was referencing in the last 2 weeks we HAVE had the thought police out on the board yet again and they've been using 'numbskulls' with abandon just because a fan (not me!!!) was perhaps asking some serious questions about Hurst and Marcus's plans.

I just find the board lets itself down but not allowing debate and different views... and well just being a football forum. And also the thought police stereotype posters, and think its all very binary when its not.

I do think Ross was potentially a good appointment (but the thought police were slagging the enthusiasm towards Ross with abandon - "you didnt know about him 2 weeks ago... blah blah sh!te sh!te). However, like you I think Hurst is actually better for where town are in terms of club and budget, and in terms of philosophy and style. But I have a few niggles about what games will be like under him. But my hope is that he will step up his style and ethos to match his bigger budget, pool of players, and higher league.

I like disagreement, but blind belligerence and entrenched views and pigeon holing...... that's just annoying.

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 23:44 - May 31 with 3379 viewsunstableblue

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 21:40 - May 31 by TheTrueBlue1878

Nolan is a fantastic ball player, however don't think he is what we need, and from what I've seen of Nolan, Bishop is a younger version who when he is fully fit a long more influential.

With the additional technical ability of players such as Dozzell, Huws, Waghorn, Webster, Nydam etc.

Really looking forward to seeing his work.

Whilst I agree we've got some exciting players coming back into the squad and a crop of great youngsters I think Ipswich have been skirting round the central midfield issue for way too long.

If we can get Huws, Dozzell, and Bishop fit and really claiming places in the first team then that is brilliant. But it holds risks. As does Nydam's strength and the very injury prone Adeyemi. I think we almost need a philosophy at the start of pre-season that these risks will be worst case, and that we really need a player who can dominate the play, dominate the ball, and release the likes of Huws, Ward and Waghorn in the dangerous areas.

Visiting teams who have dominated town at PR tended to have that player type!!

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 23:48 - May 31 with 3363 viewsmrshallisfit

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 21:20 - May 31 by Westcountryblue

We don’t need him. We have Bishop, Huws, Dozzell, Nydam, Downes, Adeyemi al...most of which would rip it up in that division.

You do realise most of those players are continual sicknotes.
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 08:21 - Jun 1 with 3159 viewsitfcjoe

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 23:44 - May 31 by unstableblue

Whilst I agree we've got some exciting players coming back into the squad and a crop of great youngsters I think Ipswich have been skirting round the central midfield issue for way too long.

If we can get Huws, Dozzell, and Bishop fit and really claiming places in the first team then that is brilliant. But it holds risks. As does Nydam's strength and the very injury prone Adeyemi. I think we almost need a philosophy at the start of pre-season that these risks will be worst case, and that we really need a player who can dominate the play, dominate the ball, and release the likes of Huws, Ward and Waghorn in the dangerous areas.

Visiting teams who have dominated town at PR tended to have that player type!!

Hopefully the fact I expect us to hold onto the ball better may reduce some of the injuries - chasing it around as we play very direct, percentage football must be exhausting and lead to more players being in the 'red zone'

I also would be interested to see if training is done differently. It sounds as though hurst has his players very, very fit - I'm not sure if we were under Mick as felt we were unable to sustain high pressing and a high tempo.

I'm looking forward to the new era, just wish it would get here soon so i can start traipsing round pre season!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 08:59 - Jun 1 with 3097 viewsTIB

I was discussing this with a friend at work yesterday...not to knock Shrewsbury but it seems that Hurst pulled together a group of players, some of which were cast-offs from other clubs in lower leagues, got them all playing for each other which led to him taking them to the playoffs...great stuff but...now he comes to us where we have a good spine to the side, some decent youngsters and an owner who will give him time...add in that he will be working with players with more quality than he's had previously, I am just starting to feel even more optimistic about his appointment as at first I felt he was going to be Mick 2.0. I'm particularly interested to see how Bishop responds to the new manager, I'm not holding my breath but maybe Hurst can get Teddy playing like he was a couple of seasons ago.

All round exciting times ahead

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 14:38 - Jun 1 with 2938 viewsStewart27

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 21:20 - May 31 by Westcountryblue

We had these players last season.

We were crap.
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 14:40 - Jun 1 with 2932 viewsitfcjoe

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 14:38 - Jun 1 by Stewart27

We were crap.

Those 6 players started 24 games between them in the league, half of which were 17-18 year old Tristan Nydam

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 14:41 - Jun 1 with 2927 viewsSpruceMoose

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 14:38 - Jun 1 by Stewart27

We were crap.

I must have missed all those games Dozzell, Bishop, Adeyemi and Huws played...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 17:48 - Jun 1 with 2832 viewsStewart27

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 14:41 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

I must have missed all those games Dozzell, Bishop, Adeyemi and Huws played...

Pretty much answers my point.
It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 17:49 - Jun 1 with 2829 viewsSpruceMoose

It will be interesting to see how Paul Hurst adapts to quality on 17:48 - Jun 1 by Stewart27

Pretty much answers my point.

Care to explain how? Four key players barely played last year, but you're blaming them for us being 'crap'?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 17:51]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024