Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich 17:21 - May 8 with 3247 viewsDanFord

I can honestly see him signing for them. He's one of very few players I could see going straight there from here. Would be a fair bit closer to the Midlands, would probably not get injured and would inevitably win the derby for them. Have a horrible feeling this will happen.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:26 - May 8 with 3217 viewsJohnny_Boy

He's 30. I (personally) don't think his injury record is going to improve, with it more than likely worsening. I can't imagine many clubs will offer him a 3yr contract, with that prolific medical dossier.
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:27 - May 8 with 3196 viewsITFC_Forever

Ipswich to Nottingham is 3 hours.

Norwich to Nottingham is the same.

Next ridiculous theory please....

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:28 - May 8 with 3189 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich is only about twenty miles closer to Nottingham for example, and only 8 minutes shorter a drive.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:29 - May 8 with 3175 viewsSpruceMoose

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:27 - May 8 by ITFC_Forever

Ipswich to Nottingham is 3 hours.

Norwich to Nottingham is the same.

Next ridiculous theory please....

You beat me to it...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:30 - May 8 with 3167 viewsTractorCam

It's closer if he wants to swim on his journey

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:35 - May 8 with 3138 viewsJ2BLUE

He will sign for one of:

Derby
Leicester (don't rule it out)
Sheff U or Wed
Stoke
Wolves (outsider)
Birmingham
Villa

Cheap punt for most of them. If they can get 20 games out of him they'd probably be happy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:39 - May 8 with 3103 viewsgainsboroughblue

He'll be an ever present next season if he does.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:40 - May 8 with 3098 views12th_Man

Notts County I reckon

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:43 - May 8 with 3082 viewsSpruceMoose

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:35 - May 8 by J2BLUE

He will sign for one of:

Derby
Sheff U or Wed
Stoke
Wolves (outsider)
Birmingham
Villa

Cheap punt for most of them. If they can get 20 games out of him they'd probably be happy.

I would be looking at Birmingham out of that list as the most likely. He's 30, constantly injured, what about League 1? Peterborough? Burton?

I wonder what his wage expectations might be.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 17:48]

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:45 - May 8 with 3061 viewsJ2BLUE

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:43 - May 8 by SpruceMoose

I would be looking at Birmingham out of that list as the most likely. He's 30, constantly injured, what about League 1? Peterborough? Burton?

I wonder what his wage expectations might be.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 17:48]

No chance IMO. He'll end up somewhere considered a better team than us.

Truly impaired.

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:45 - May 8 with 3060 viewsSpruceMoose

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:40 - May 8 by 12th_Man

Notts County I reckon

Who said this on Twitter? That's what I want to know.

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:49 - May 8 with 3023 viewsSpruceMoose

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:45 - May 8 by J2BLUE

No chance IMO. He'll end up somewhere considered a better team than us.

What makes you say that?

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:55 - May 8 with 2986 viewsJ2BLUE

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:49 - May 8 by SpruceMoose

What makes you say that?

The likes of Birmingham are not going to pay him much IMO. When we get into £10k a week territory I could see a number of better teams wanting him. The likes of Wolves might not want him as they'll probably spend a fortune but Leicester are a reasonable bet IMO. So are the likes of Villa, Derby, Stoke, West Brom etc. If they give him a two year deal with an option for a third year at £10k a week it's 'only' £1.04m. I'm calling it now, if Derby or Villa go up he'll end up in the Premier League with them or Leicester.

Truly impaired.

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:56 - May 8 with 2976 viewsSonOfSpock

More chance of me signing for BMG
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:02 - May 8 with 2941 viewsSpruceMoose

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:55 - May 8 by J2BLUE

The likes of Birmingham are not going to pay him much IMO. When we get into £10k a week territory I could see a number of better teams wanting him. The likes of Wolves might not want him as they'll probably spend a fortune but Leicester are a reasonable bet IMO. So are the likes of Villa, Derby, Stoke, West Brom etc. If they give him a two year deal with an option for a third year at £10k a week it's 'only' £1.04m. I'm calling it now, if Derby or Villa go up he'll end up in the Premier League with them or Leicester.

I feel like you are overrating his abilities and his ability to remain injury free. He's not making the step up to the Premier League now. That ship has sailed, certainly if he's wanting to head to the midlands.

Maybe Stoke City will pick him up.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:02]

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:38 - May 8 with 2835 viewsfactual_blue

...only if he falls asleep on the train from Liverpool Street and doesn't get off at Ipswich.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:39 - May 8 with 2824 viewsJohnny_Boy

So you've narrowed it down to just the 3 teams then?

Wasn't he our current highest paid player? Certainly frees up a wedge of salary budget to.....maybe, offer a significant improved wage extension to a certain Polish GK.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:42]
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:42 - May 8 with 2802 viewstextbackup

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 17:35 - May 8 by J2BLUE

He will sign for one of:

Derby
Sheff U or Wed
Stoke
Wolves (outsider)
Birmingham
Villa

NOt sure off posted this or not previously, but he’s desperate to get back to the midlands, and has said he’d take a drop in wage and league

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:47 - May 8 with 2768 viewsChe

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:42 - May 8 by textbackup

NOt sure off posted this or not previously, but he’s desperate to get back to the midlands, and has said he’d take a drop in wage and league

Burton Albion it us?
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:51 - May 8 with 2746 viewsfloridaboy

Ridiculous statement. They cannot afford him for a start off plus if he wants to be nearer his family why moving 40 miles up the road be of any benefit!!

He will finish up at either Forest or Notts County
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:53 - May 8 with 2737 viewsm14_blue

I think he's far more likely to move down a league than up.

A Coventry/Walsall I reckon.

Happy to be proved wrong though, a lovely player and a rare flash of quality in our attritional teams of the last few years.
McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:54 - May 8 with 2734 viewsSpruceMoose

McGoldrick will end up at Norwich on 18:53 - May 8 by m14_blue

I think he's far more likely to move down a league than up.

A Coventry/Walsall I reckon.

Happy to be proved wrong though, a lovely player and a rare flash of quality in our attritional teams of the last few years.

Maybe Stoke will be looking to plug some kind of gap if their showboat players move on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024