Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? 16:47 - May 6 with 2310 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 16:52 - May 6 with 2261 viewsMach_foreignBlue

His first few words

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 16:54 - May 6 with 2238 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I could see they put us 23rd but I can't see where they put themselves.

Don't tell me top? Surely not even they were never THAT deluded were they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 17:22 - May 6 with 2134 viewstractordownsouth

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 16:54 - May 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

I could see they put us 23rd but I can't see where they put themselves.

Don't tell me top? Surely not even they were never THAT deluded were they?

" 1st Norwich - it's our year, team all round very strong, new style will dominate teams and they won't know how to play against it"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 17:27 - May 6 with 2111 viewsDanFord

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 17:22 - May 6 by tractordownsouth

" 1st Norwich - it's our year, team all round very strong, new style will dominate teams and they won't know how to play against it"

They were so close to being top of the bottom half and we finished rock bottom of the top half. That’s probably what they’ll claim to have meant.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 17:35 - May 6 with 2087 viewspositivity

very amusing, though i had sunderland 4th & millwall 24th, so what do i know!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 17:42 - May 6 with 2053 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 16:52 - May 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

His first few words

Poor kid. He is not old enough to remember how poor they are. Still, he has plenty of years to watch it now.

It is their insistence that Farke is somehow something special that just needs time to work out that will see them stick with him, spend any money they do get in on unheard-of third tier Germans and continue to drop away.

I am really looking forward to putting our recent poor form against them to bed next season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 18:06 - May 6 with 1988 viewsfactual_blue

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 17:22 - May 6 by tractordownsouth

So basically he put norwich top, us bottom. Then he thought 'let's make it not looked fixed and instead make Ipswich 23rd'. Then he just put the other teams randomly elsewhere.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 18:09 - May 6 with 1977 viewstractordownsouth

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 18:06 - May 6 by factual_blue

So basically he put norwich top, us bottom. Then he thought 'let's make it not looked fixed and instead make Ipswich 23rd'. Then he just put the other teams randomly elsewhere.

It's not a fix, this' new style' dominated Sheffield Wednesday today right?

Oh...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Prediction Leagues are naughty aren't they? on 19:47 - May 6 with 1872 viewswkj

They actually thought they'd be first?! To be fair his opinion was fairly respectful and mirrored what a lot of us think

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024