Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday 08:38 - May 6 with 2444 viewsDubtractor

There are a few who claim our fans are pretty fickle, but crikey that takes it to a new level doesn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 08:50 - May 6 with 2387 viewsm14_blue

All football fans are fickle.

Any suggestion that we are somehow exceptional in this regard is absolutely ridiculous.

I've really gone off Leicester though, hope they go down next year.
Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 09:23 - May 6 with 2308 viewsgrimboy

To be honest waiting for the 86th minute for your first shot on target at home is quite disgusting and they have a right to make themselves known to the club they were dissatisfied.
Why a new level?
Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 09:26 - May 6 with 2303 viewswkj

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 08:50 - May 6 by m14_blue

Any suggestion that we are somehow exceptional in this regard is absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, I agree, i was saying to my mate the other day that given how undignified they've been in sackings and being held to ransom by players (Mahrez stand off, reported backroom cliques) that I hope their board gets a Blackburn style wakeup call

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 09:32 - May 6 with 2283 viewsDyland

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 09:23 - May 6 by grimboy

To be honest waiting for the 86th minute for your first shot on target at home is quite disgusting and they have a right to make themselves known to the club they were dissatisfied.
Why a new level?

I could give you many examples of "disgusting" behaviour.

Dickheads at the football rarely register on the disgusting scale tbh.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 10:01 - May 6 with 2218 viewsfactual_blue

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 09:32 - May 6 by Dyland

I could give you many examples of "disgusting" behaviour.

Dickheads at the football rarely register on the disgusting scale tbh.

There were some fans once who chanted 'one-nil to the paedophile'....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 10:13 - May 6 with 2189 viewsLord_Lucan

It’s not just football though, it’s modern life in general.

Primarily spoilt youngsters.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 11:16 - May 6 with 2065 viewsstrikalite

That incredible Premiership title seems a very long time ago...they've been spoiled by that, they should think about the Albion and Stoke, that could be them next season..
Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 11:58 - May 6 with 2010 viewsHipsterectomy

Just saw footage on Goals on Sunday of the lap of appreciation - there was about 3000 fans who stayed behind

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 12:37 - May 6 with 1961 viewsbournemouthblue

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 08:50 - May 6 by m14_blue

I was never on Leicester's side in truth but certainly didn't begrudge them that League win

A city of that size should have won something in football and finally they have

It also goes to show that nothing is impossible although I would say that it has taken some money to do so, in relative terms, even if it is a great achievement none the less

It goes to show it can be done

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 14:49 - May 6 with 1869 viewsHennikerBlu

Leicester fans sarcastically cheering a shot yesterday on 11:58 - May 6 by Hipsterectomy

Just saw footage on Goals on Sunday of the lap of appreciation - there was about 3000 fans who stayed behind

Good spot, that was quit bizarre! Looked less than 3k

It changed for them as soon as they lost Kante. If they had kept him and Drinkwater and strengthened, a bit I think they might have stayed competitive for a few more seasons. This is the problem for the lesser Prem teams their talent gets regularly raided, making the chance of maintaining a short era of success very difficult. They seem to have played some decent stuff at times this season; but patchy.

No excuse for the fans not to keep behind them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024