Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss 13:39 - Apr 18 with 3697 viewsBrixtonBlue

Are you leaning towards;

a) Experienced, old, safe (relatively).

b) Inexperienced, young, risky (but potentially more fun).

?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:40 - Apr 18 with 3680 viewschicoazul

c) good

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:41 - Apr 18 with 3677 viewshomer_123

I'd rather we appoint an old fart with no experience.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:52 - Apr 18 with 3649 viewsDarkHorse

Which camp do the likes of Jones, Hurst, Clarke, Shefki fall into? Because they're young, but definitely shouldn't be categorised with the likes of Gerrard and Lampard - unless we're (rightly) discounting those last two entirely?
Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:57 - Apr 18 with 3635 viewsTractorCam

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:41 - Apr 18 by homer_123

Brian Blessed?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:01 - Apr 18 with 3628 viewsKitman

..knowing our luck we'll probably end up with a manager who is just camp....

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:03 - Apr 18 with 3620 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:57 - Apr 18 by TractorCam

Brian Blessed?

God yes. He could take Cotter aside and say "you're a winger Barry".

My life will be complete if someone does this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:23 - Apr 18 with 3596 viewsBrixtonBlue

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:40 - Apr 18 by chicoazul

c) good

And how are you determining that?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:27 - Apr 18 with 3589 viewsTractorCam

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:03 - Apr 18 by J2BLUE

God yes. He could take Cotter aside and say "you're a winger Barry".

My life will be complete if someone does this.

So we can already add characteristic puns to his cv, it's a match made in heaven!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:40 - Apr 18 with 3576 viewsSWGF

Are young and inexperienced necessarily linked?

Hurst has over 500 matches as a manger (appreciate some are at a lower level), Jones (133 matches for Luton), Ross (2.5yrs in management). All under 45yrs old.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:47 - Apr 18 with 3563 viewsBrixtonBlue

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:40 - Apr 18 by SWGF

Are young and inexperienced necessarily linked?

Hurst has over 500 matches as a manger (appreciate some are at a lower level), Jones (133 matches for Luton), Ross (2.5yrs in management). All under 45yrs old.

Ok 'less' experienced rather than INexperienced.

It's the old dogs managerial merry-go-round versus the new young (but riskier) guns.

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:55 - Apr 18 with 3546 viewsKeno

all this talk off camps is getting very intense

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:39 - Apr 18 with 3505 viewsFixed_It

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:55 - Apr 18 by Keno

I just knew you'd pitch in.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:43 - Apr 18 with 3492 viewsKeno

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:39 - Apr 18 by Fixed_It

I just knew you'd pitch in.

was just canvassing for support

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:46 - Apr 18 with 3485 viewsPinewoodblue

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:41 - Apr 18 by homer_123

Facters and Benters have said they are not interested.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:53 - Apr 18 with 3462 viewsFixed_It

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:43 - Apr 18 by Keno

was just canvassing for support

I guess you're that type of guy, roping in help wherever you can find it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 3451 viewsDeano69

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:57 - Apr 18 by TractorCam

Brian Blessed?

Gordons Alive

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:57 - Apr 18 with 3450 viewssolemio

Brian Blessed?

Could a manager called Blessed deal with a player called Bishop?
Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 07:18 - Apr 19 with 3323 viewsBluespeed225

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 14:55 - Apr 18 by Keno

Too Camps. Dale Winton & Charles Hawtry..
Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 07:47 - Apr 19 with 3283 viewsITFC_Forever

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 13:52 - Apr 18 by DarkHorse

Which camp do the likes of Jones, Hurst, Clarke, Shefki fall into? Because they're young, but definitely shouldn't be categorised with the likes of Gerrard and Lampard - unless we're (rightly) discounting those last two entirely?

I’d rather have Gerrard or Lamprd than Shefki.

Shefki and Steijn are both well down my list.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 07:50 - Apr 19 with 3280 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 07:18 - Apr 19 by Bluespeed225

Too Camps. Dale Winton & Charles Hawtry..

Too soon.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 07:54 - Apr 19 with 3270 viewsKeno

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 15:53 - Apr 18 by Fixed_It

I guess you're that type of guy, roping in help wherever you can find it.

I had you pegged as that kind of guy

Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 08:16 - Apr 19 with 3249 viewstcblue

I dreamt last night it was Diane Abbott. I wish I could have lucid dreamed going onto this forum!
Seems like people are falling into one of two camps for the new boss on 08:58 - Apr 19 with 3211 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brian Blessed?

Hell of a half time team talk. Good pressers too.

Knowing our luck ME would get it wrong and appoint David Bellamy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024