Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. 11:40 - Feb 15 with 6112 viewsnoggin

Where are you getting this new found confidence from? I can't see beyond a comfortable victory for them feckers, again.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:15 - Feb 15 with 4203 viewsOsborneOneNil

In the same way that Blackpool beat Wigan away from home this week. You never know.

And it is about time.
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:18 - Feb 15 with 4197 viewsVaughan8

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:15 - Feb 15 by OsborneOneNil

In the same way that Blackpool beat Wigan away from home this week. You never know.

And it is about time.

The only thing is the "its about time we beat them". However my head is saying they are a better team and should beat us.

But on our day, we can beat most teams in this league. I just hope we turn up!
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:22 - Feb 15 with 4182 viewsimsureazzure

Its that fuked up never leaves us hope thing again, I cant cope with it.
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:22 - Feb 15 with 4181 viewsmos

Noggin, I am with you, I also wonder where people are finding this confidence ahead of the game on Sunday.

The only way I can see us beating Norwich is if the town team are really up for it, and we don’t concede for say 60 mins, as the home fans will then start getting agitated.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:41 - Feb 15 with 4140 viewsGuthrum

I disagree. Norwich are not so much better than us this season. They might be on a better run at the moment, but have still failed to climb above us in the table, despite being right close behind for several weeks now.

I can see it being similar to October, a tight game decided by a single goal one way or the other. And we do have the potential firepower to score that goal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:48 - Feb 15 with 4124 viewsnoggin

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:41 - Feb 15 by Guthrum

I disagree. Norwich are not so much better than us this season. They might be on a better run at the moment, but have still failed to climb above us in the table, despite being right close behind for several weeks now.

I can see it being similar to October, a tight game decided by a single goal one way or the other. And we do have the potential firepower to score that goal.

Sadly, we also have an, all too often, calamitous defence.

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:51 - Feb 15 with 4112 viewsBlue_Order

I think they’ll win quite comfortably, but we have to beat them sooner or later, right?
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:53 - Feb 15 with 4105 viewsnoggin

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:51 - Feb 15 by Blue_Order

I think they’ll win quite comfortably, but we have to beat them sooner or later, right?

We also have to get out of this league sooner or later but it could be several years.

Login to get fewer ads

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:58 - Feb 15 with 4092 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s important to try to remember that they’ve been piss poornat home this season and, as good as they’ve been lately, they’re still below us.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 4067 viewsGuthrum

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:48 - Feb 15 by noggin

Sadly, we also have an, all too often, calamitous defence.

It's not that calamitous. Apart from Boro (2), Derby (2) and Fulham (4), plus Forest (2, but we won), we haven't conceded more than one goal in a match since the beginning of December - 12 matches. With five clean sheets.

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:24 - Feb 15 with 4023 viewsGuthrum

The biggest issue is whether we actually turn up or not. When this Ipswich team is on form, they can be devastating. But equally there have been quite a few games this season where the coordination and the fight simply goes missing.

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:34 - Feb 15 with 3991 viewsGriller

I think most sensible Norwich City supporters are mindful of the law of averages which obviously means that at some point we have to lose to Ipswich - it can't go on for ever! I think it will be a tight game on Sunday and I am hoping that Mick McCarthy will deploy two men to reduce Maddison's influence leaving Mo Leitner free to weave his magic - this lad is some player. May the best team win on the day.
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 3985 viewsKieran_Knows

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:18 - Feb 15 by Vaughan8

The only thing is the "its about time we beat them". However my head is saying they are a better team and should beat us.

But on our day, we can beat most teams in this league. I just hope we turn up!

They're not a better team than us. In fact, in the words of R_I_G, they get worse every season, yet still find a way to beat us.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:37 - Feb 15 with 3973 viewshype313

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:34 - Feb 15 by Griller

I think most sensible Norwich City supporters are mindful of the law of averages which obviously means that at some point we have to lose to Ipswich - it can't go on for ever! I think it will be a tight game on Sunday and I am hoping that Mick McCarthy will deploy two men to reduce Maddison's influence leaving Mo Leitner free to weave his magic - this lad is some player. May the best team win on the day.

Mick will park the bus. Can only see a draw out of this, he loves a point away from home.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 3963 viewsitfcjoe

I think people are massively overestimating Norwich, they are below us in the table with a poor home record.

They way some people are talking you'd think we are in th bottom 3 and they are top of the league!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 3964 viewsNo9

Truth, as they say, is stranger than fiction
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:47 - Feb 15 with 3942 viewsVaughan8

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:35 - Feb 15 by Kieran_Knows

They're not a better team than us. In fact, in the words of R_I_G, they get worse every season, yet still find a way to beat us.

They get worse but we still can't beat them................means they are still better than us?!? We haven't finished above them in how long?

I take your point, we are on the same points so they aren't really better than us. I just think they probably have better players, they just aren't using them as well as we are using ours.

They are nothing special so we shouldn't fear them!
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:49 - Feb 15 with 3932 viewsKieran_Knows

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:47 - Feb 15 by Vaughan8

They get worse but we still can't beat them................means they are still better than us?!? We haven't finished above them in how long?

I take your point, we are on the same points so they aren't really better than us. I just think they probably have better players, they just aren't using them as well as we are using ours.

They are nothing special so we shouldn't fear them!

Just realised my post was quite contradictory!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:53 - Feb 15 with 3911 viewsOsborneOneNil

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:24 - Feb 15 by Guthrum

The biggest issue is whether we actually turn up or not. When this Ipswich team is on form, they can be devastating. But equally there have been quite a few games this season where the coordination and the fight simply goes missing.

Ipswich can be devastating? I love Town, but struggling to see that bud.
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:55 - Feb 15 with 3897 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

As others have said above they are no great shakes either.

The thing that bothers me is how rubbish we usually are on TV.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 13:55]
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:55 - Feb 15 with 3894 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Again? They haven’t beaten us in 3 years...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:57 - Feb 15 with 3883 viewsSuperfrans

I had a dream last night that we won 2-0, both goals scored by youngsters who I'd never heard of (pretty sure they don't exist) and there was a huge canyon in the middle of their pitch. And I didn't have an ounce of cheese before bedtime either...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:58 - Feb 15 with 3877 viewsVaughan8

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:55 - Feb 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

...if you forget the one earlier this season! Or did you mean at Carrow Road?
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:00 - Feb 15 with 3862 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:55 - Feb 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I don’t wanna get whooshed here but.. ahh never mind

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:02 - Feb 15 with 3855 viewsVaughan8

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:00 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t wanna get whooshed here but.. ahh never mind

I went there...............! I'm guessing he has just wiped that game out of his mind............!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024