Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel 13:47 - Dec 19 with 2910 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This is going back years ago. I am sure the music video was an oldskool scene in a pub and they were possibly playing darts. It's not like a pop Christmas song it would be nearer Jona Lewie era and style I would say

I can't remember it's name. Please assist.
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 13:48 - Dec 19 with 2899 viewsFtnfwest

Wings? Wonderful Xmas time
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 13:56 - Dec 19 with 2875 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 13:48 - Dec 19 by Ftnfwest

Wings? Wonderful Xmas time

Don't think so but will have to check the music video.
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 13:59 - Dec 19 with 2870 viewsitfcjoe

The Flying Pickets - Only You possibly?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:02 - Dec 19 with 2866 viewsPJH

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 13:59 - Dec 19 by itfcjoe

Yes, this is def info.
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:07 - Dec 19 with 2854 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 13:59 - Dec 19 by itfcjoe

BOOM

TWTD does have some use after all
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:48 - Dec 19 with 2826 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:02 - Dec 19 by PJH

Yes, this is def info.

Is this technically a Christmas song?
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:52 - Dec 19 with 2820 viewsPJH

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:48 - Dec 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Possibly not although it was a Christmas time hit.
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:54 - Dec 19 with 2813 viewsitfcjoe

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:48 - Dec 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It was Xmas number 1, and is often on Xmas albums and in those countdowns on VH1 and MTV so I presume it is seen as one by the majority

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:37 - Dec 19 with 2764 viewsfactual_blue

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 14:54 - Dec 19 by itfcjoe

It was Xmas number 1, and is often on Xmas albums and in those countdowns on VH1 and MTV so I presume it is seen as one by the majority

The Flying Pickets had been on TV a few times before that. There were on a Jasper Carrot show a couple of times, and from that I got their first album 'Live at the Albany Empire'. Then they appeared at the Grand in Wolverhampton, probably in the November of the year they were the Xmas number one. That's when I saw them perform 'Only You'. It was absolutely amazing; way, way better than the single. We all thought it would be a hit. The following Saturday the Pickets were on whatever Noel Edmunds show was called. They did Only You, and the rest is history.

That live album has never been released on CD, and isn't on any streaming outlets so far as I'm aware.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:40 - Dec 19 with 2761 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:37 - Dec 19 by factual_blue

The Flying Pickets had been on TV a few times before that. There were on a Jasper Carrot show a couple of times, and from that I got their first album 'Live at the Albany Empire'. Then they appeared at the Grand in Wolverhampton, probably in the November of the year they were the Xmas number one. That's when I saw them perform 'Only You'. It was absolutely amazing; way, way better than the single. We all thought it would be a hit. The following Saturday the Pickets were on whatever Noel Edmunds show was called. They did Only You, and the rest is history.

That live album has never been released on CD, and isn't on any streaming outlets so far as I'm aware.

Well I found that song on Spotify in about 4 seconds?
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:50 - Dec 19 with 2746 viewsfactual_blue

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:40 - Dec 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Well I found that song on Spotify in about 4 seconds?

Now look for ther album Live At The Albany Empire.......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:53 - Dec 19 with 2742 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Is this not Yazoo?

Poll: Best Football Song

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 17:14 - Dec 19 with 2728 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 16:53 - Dec 19 by RoyKeanesDog

Is this not Yazoo?

Yaz?

Where's the cut off....
I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 22:23 - Dec 19 with 2639 viewsLord_Lucan

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 17:14 - Dec 19 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yaz?

Where's the cut off....

Yazoo

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 22:43 - Dec 19 with 2608 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I once saw an old christmas song on a music channel on 22:23 - Dec 19 by Lord_Lucan

Yazoo

whooosh

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024