Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are Rotherham Playing since Leam Richardson took over? 10:13 - Feb 20 with 1577 viewsDubtractor

They've been a bit of an 'up and at em' direct and set piece team over the years, but no idea if he is trying to change that at all, or whether to expect more of the same?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How are Rotherham Playing since Leam Richardson took over? on 11:33 - Feb 20 with 1323 viewsSteve_M

Not seen much of them since Richardson, but one of the problems Taylor had was in trying to play better football with players, and at a club, where the default option has always been more industrial.

I think they're basically waiting to go down and then reset, but I guess they'll still manage a couple of decent results along the way.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How are Rotherham Playing since Leam Richardson took over? on 11:36 - Feb 20 with 1295 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It is is still very much direct. Hugill and Wyke as the striker options and Sean Morrison has a massive throw in. It wont be pretty.

Fundamentally though. They are a very very poor football team.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

How are Rotherham Playing since Leam Richardson took over? on 12:26 - Feb 20 with 1115 viewsJimmyJazz

Seem to have become marooned at the bottom, but that is probably due to improved form from Wednesday and QPR

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

How are Rotherham Playing since Leam Richardson took over? on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 829 viewsMullet

How are Rotherham Playing since Leam Richardson took over? on 11:33 - Feb 20 by Steve_M

Not seen much of them since Richardson, but one of the problems Taylor had was in trying to play better football with players, and at a club, where the default option has always been more industrial.

I think they're basically waiting to go down and then reset, but I guess they'll still manage a couple of decent results along the way.

It's fitting that Warne seemed to secure them into a Norwich of the North/Championship - League One cycle in some ways.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024