Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... 18:12 - Nov 16 with 3957 viewsNthQldITFC

...may I, to anyone else who's feeling a bit sh!tty, recommend this fabulous youtube playlist, a mix of Jamaican and British ska. It's just fkn fabulous and so relaxing and many tracks I'd never heard before.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chin up NQ. (n/t) on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 3104 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Chin up NQ. (n/t) on 18:22 - Nov 16 with 3063 viewsNthQldITFC

Chin up NQ. (n/t) on 18:15 - Nov 16 by Bloots

Cheers dood, and the same to everyone else.

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 18:42 - Nov 16 with 2989 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 18:47 - Nov 16 with 2971 viewshoppy

Life can be a bit like that... we all have ups and downs... so maybe change them to going Side to Side instead, for almost 4 minutes, anyway.

Hope you're ok, NQ.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 18:49 - Nov 16 with 2955 viewsRyorry

I love ska,
So ta
🎶

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 18:50 - Nov 16 with 2949 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Just to cheer you up: we're equal top. Of the Championship. And getting better every week.
You will feel better tomorrow, and we'll still be equal top.

Poll: would you rather

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 20:50 - Nov 16 with 2843 viewsDJR

Some great Prince Buster songs, all covered by bands during the late 70s Ska revival.

[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 20:51]
Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 21:09 - Nov 16 with 2786 viewsDJR

Whine and Grind forms the basis of this which I have as a double A-side single and played for most of the 80s until she did stand down.

[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 21:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 05:25 - Nov 17 with 2548 viewsKropotkin123

Nice one. I'll give it a listen tomorrow

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 08:41 - Nov 17 with 2423 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 18:47 - Nov 16 by hoppy

Life can be a bit like that... we all have ups and downs... so maybe change them to going Side to Side instead, for almost 4 minutes, anyway.

Hope you're ok, NQ.

Bit more reggae than ska, but...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:02 - Nov 17 with 2308 viewsEireannach_gorm

Do what I did and get yourself a grandchild.

Now everyday is.................

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:04 - Nov 17 with 2301 views_clive_baker_

Hope you're feeling less stressed soon brother. Thanks for the share, enjoying it.
Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:24 - Nov 17 with 2271 viewsNthQldITFC

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:04 - Nov 17 by _clive_baker_

Hope you're feeling less stressed soon brother. Thanks for the share, enjoying it.

Yes, all jolly good now thank you very much. Was a very trivial thing relating to the side effects of the actions of a scumbag once of my acquaintance but no longer of any significance!

Selfish, deceitful and manipulative people can do one as far as I'm concerned. I'm not man enough to forgive sh!t from a-holes when you know they'll just do the same thing again if you give them the chance.

Rant over, sorry.

Wasn't a big thing, more of an excuse to post some rankin' toonzes.

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:56 - Nov 17 with 2234 viewseireblue

Another relaxing diversion

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 15:08 - Nov 17 with 2141 viewshoppy

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:56 - Nov 17 by eireblue

Featuring MarkTWTD?

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 15:42 - Nov 17 with 2099 viewseireblue

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 15:08 - Nov 17 by hoppy

Featuring MarkTWTD?

I can only assume that to be true.

At least we now know what our hard earned is going on, hob nobs are one thing, but this……oh I can’t get angry, too cute…
Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 15:48 - Nov 17 with 2071 viewsgiant_stow

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:24 - Nov 17 by NthQldITFC

Yes, all jolly good now thank you very much. Was a very trivial thing relating to the side effects of the actions of a scumbag once of my acquaintance but no longer of any significance!

Selfish, deceitful and manipulative people can do one as far as I'm concerned. I'm not man enough to forgive sh!t from a-holes when you know they'll just do the same thing again if you give them the chance.

Rant over, sorry.

Wasn't a big thing, more of an excuse to post some rankin' toonzes.

Rant away mr - this is as good a place as any to unload.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 16:41 - Nov 17 with 2006 viewsKropotkin123

Surprised this song has a massive spike on it. I like Millie Small and this is a nice song, but still surprising

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 16:47 - Nov 17 with 1977 viewsnoggin

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 21:09 - Nov 16 by DJR

Whine and Grind forms the basis of this which I have as a double A-side single and played for most of the 80s until she did stand down.

[Post edited 16 Nov 2023 21:13]

Not SKA but the best political song of all time imho.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 16:50 - Nov 17 with 1953 viewsDJR

Here are four more songs covered by the Specials.

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 16:53 - Nov 17 with 1939 viewsDJR

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 16:47 - Nov 17 by noggin

A fantastic song, which I still have in record form.
Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 17:02 - Nov 17 with 1895 viewsWeWereZombies

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 16:47 - Nov 17 by noggin

This recent obituary of Julian Bahula gives an interesting insight into how that song came about:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001rqz0

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 17:15 - Nov 17 with 1845 viewsnoggin

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 17:02 - Nov 17 by WeWereZombies

This recent obituary of Julian Bahula gives an interesting insight into how that song came about:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001rqz0

Thank you, that was very interesting.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 17:18 - Nov 17 with 1823 viewsSwansea_Blue

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 12:56 - Nov 17 by eireblue

“FFS! All I want to do is reach that piece of carrot.”

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 17:19 - Nov 17 with 1820 viewshoppy

Been a bit stressed this afternoon, nothing major at all but... on 15:42 - Nov 17 by eireblue

I can only assume that to be true.

At least we now know what our hard earned is going on, hob nobs are one thing, but this……oh I can’t get angry, too cute…

But you can see why last night's update tweak took so much longer for him now, can't you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024