Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? 15:40 - Nov 11 with 6812 viewsElderGrizzly

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:51 - Nov 11 with 5936 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I’ve heard the same to be fair so could be something in it.

Recalled by Palace apparently.
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:53 - Nov 11 with 5848 viewsWicklowBlue

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:51 - Nov 11 by Matt_Netherlands

How does Palace recall him?
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:55 - Nov 11 with 5770 viewsBlueBadger

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:53 - Nov 11 by WicklowBlue

By phone or email, presumably.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:56 - Nov 11 with 5671 viewsVic

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:55 - Nov 11 by BlueBadger

But why Palace? Thought he is on loan from Man U.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:57 - Nov 11 with 5641 viewsgainsboroughblue

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:51 - Nov 11 by Matt_Netherlands

Am I missing a huge whoosh here?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:57 - Nov 11 with 5626 viewsWicklowBlue

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:55 - Nov 11 by BlueBadger

Lol! Fax?
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:01 - Nov 11 with 5436 viewsGuthrum

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:53 - Nov 11 by WicklowBlue

Between windows, as well (he's not a Youth)?

Edit: Ah yes, had forgotten he was from ManU!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 16:02]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:02 - Nov 11 with 5391 viewsRobTheMonk

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:56 - Nov 11 by Vic

But why Palace? Thought he is on loan from Man U.

He's a prince.
Login to get fewer ads

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:06 - Nov 11 with 5245 viewsPippin1970

Injury issues at United so recall in contract
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:08 - Nov 11 with 5187 viewsElderGrizzly

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:06 - Nov 11 by Pippin1970

Rules don’t allow recalls between windows or if the player goes back they can’t play again until the next window
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:09 - Nov 11 with 5141 viewsgainsboroughblue

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:06 - Nov 11 by Pippin1970

May not be such a bad thing. Couple of games for United and he can possibly come back given that he wouldn't be able to play for anybody else this season?

Slightly odd timing though given that we now have a break and United are already in action today.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:09 - Nov 11 with 5128 viewsRyorry

A question for our esteemed journos to ask at the post-match presser

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:13 - Nov 11 with 4977 viewswkj

IIRC This is the last year of Williams' contract (with an option for 1yr ) and the deal was loan with the option to buy. If Crystal Palace has somehow managed to break the transfer rules and recall him on behalf of Man United between transfer windows - I would be surprised.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:14 - Nov 11 with 4941 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 15:57 - Nov 11 by gainsboroughblue

Am I missing a huge whoosh here?

You sure are.
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:31 - Nov 11 with 4639 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Presumably some gag about a different player with the same name..

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:38 - Nov 11 with 4492 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:31 - Nov 11 by JammyDodgerrr

Presumably some gag about a different player with the same name..

Can’t believe it’s taken this long for someone to work out the comedic genius…
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:29 - Nov 11 with 3723 viewsNthQldITFC

Can someone confirm explicitly that this is a load of old bollox before I go off to cook? If so, why?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:33 - Nov 11 with 3560 viewsJohnTy

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 16:13 - Nov 11 by wkj

IIRC This is the last year of Williams' contract (with an option for 1yr ) and the deal was loan with the option to buy. If Crystal Palace has somehow managed to break the transfer rules and recall him on behalf of Man United between transfer windows - I would be surprised.

There is no option to buy.
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:34 - Nov 11 with 3532 viewsipswichtillidie

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:29 - Nov 11 by NthQldITFC

Can someone confirm explicitly that this is a load of old bollox before I go off to cook? If so, why?

Fear there may be something in this .. will be a blow if true

Gav

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:34 - Nov 11 with 3516 viewsWeWereZombies

I think it is to do with a story from 2014 about Johnny Williams.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:35 - Nov 11 with 3441 viewsmarchy

I think, I *think*, Prince William departed from the Cenotaph and some knob thought they'd try to be funny.
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:38 - Nov 11 with 3331 viewsRyorry

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:35 - Nov 11 by marchy

I think, I *think*, Prince William departed from the Cenotaph and some knob thought they'd try to be funny.

Bloody poor grammar if so (^shakes pedantic fist^)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 17:51 - Nov 11 with 2970 viewsbilllm

Heard it I hope not class player
Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 18:01 - Nov 11 with 2716 viewsGavTWTD

He's still unwell, is the response from the club.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Williams has left the club? Nonsense I assume? on 18:13 - Nov 11 with 2469 viewsMetal_Hacker

Did I not see him on the pitch Tuesday night at full time ? Or are my eyes really getting that bad ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024