Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the Nodge game. 21:48 - Oct 24 with 3306 viewsLord_Lucan

Both teams looked poor, nothing like the stuff we are playing.

Fair play to them, their goal was a helluva strike.

Before I watched it I was thinking we might put 5 past them again, but on watching that, I might put a cheeky tenner on 13 - 0

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:00 - Oct 24 with 3169 viewsNthQldITFC

I'd seen Norwich a few times before so I already knew they were poor generally, occasionally dangerous, but utterly disorganised and shambolic in defence, and with a tendency for heads to go down.

What pleased me most tonight was to see that Boro don't look up to much. Can't quite see how they've won seven in a row on that showing.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:02 - Oct 24 with 3137 viewsITFCBlues

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:00 - Oct 24 by NthQldITFC

I'd seen Norwich a few times before so I already knew they were poor generally, occasionally dangerous, but utterly disorganised and shambolic in defence, and with a tendency for heads to go down.

What pleased me most tonight was to see that Boro don't look up to much. Can't quite see how they've won seven in a row on that showing.

They were solid defensivley without ever really getting going. Luckily we've built a pretty hefty lead over them already.

We just need to worry about ourselves though starting again tomorrow.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:06 - Oct 24 with 3084 viewsNthQldITFC

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:02 - Oct 24 by ITFCBlues

They were solid defensivley without ever really getting going. Luckily we've built a pretty hefty lead over them already.

We just need to worry about ourselves though starting again tomorrow.

I presume you're talking about Boro!?

Just checked: they've Southampton, Birmingham and Sunderland in that run, so they must have a bit more about them than they showed tonight.

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:06 - Oct 24 with 3087 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:00 - Oct 24 by NthQldITFC

I’m in a pub close to Carrot Rd. Usually after a game there are loads in here, even if they lose.

They have completely given up the ghost now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:16 - Oct 24 with 2962 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:06 - Oct 24 by Lord_Lucan

I’m in a pub close to Carrot Rd. Usually after a game there are loads in here, even if they lose.

I think the next TWTD fundraising page needs to be for Lucan's bar tab as he hangs about there after every Norwich Home game reminding them how shocking as shiite they are.
Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 2903 viewsGavTWTD

Hardly worth it Lucan. What would you get back? £13?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:23 - Oct 24 with 2871 viewsArnieM

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:06 - Oct 24 by Lord_Lucan

They look like they’ve come straight out of their much acclaimed snake pit….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:23 - Oct 24 with 2879 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:16 - Oct 24 by ArnoldMoorhen

I think the next TWTD fundraising page needs to be for Lucan's bar tab as he hangs about there after every Norwich Home game reminding them how shocking as shiite they are.

You’ve no idea how much sh1t I get up here. Seriously.

They also park on my forecourt on a night game. If I am up here when they play of an evening then I leave the electronic bollards down - but I put them up at 20.00.

I caught some tvvat tonight.

He’s screwed until tomorrow.

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:25 - Oct 24 with 2844 viewsArnieM

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:23 - Oct 24 by Lord_Lucan

They also park on my forecourt on a night game. If I am up here when they play of an evening then I leave the electronic bollards down - but I put them up at 20.00.

Ha ha made my night . Nice one LL 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:44 - Oct 24 with 2716 viewsNthQldITFC

Is the registration W49 NER or maybe 5UT T0N?

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:47 - Oct 24 with 2665 viewsFrimleyBlue

Still think we should get Sara in January.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:54 - Oct 24 with 2631 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched the Nodge game. on 22:44 - Oct 24 by NthQldITFC

Is the registration W49 NER or maybe 5UT T0N?

If I remember I’ll send a photo when I get back.

It’s silver, that’s all I remember. It might have a scratch down the side shortly.

And before anyone asks, yes, I have the mind of an infant.

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:04 - Oct 24 with 2587 viewsChurchman

Good. I hate rudeness like that.

Well done.
Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:16 - Oct 24 with 2546 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:04 - Oct 24 by Churchman

Good. I hate rudeness like that.

Well done.

100%.

We get the gits coming in and they offer a fiver and we say “Thanks for asking but you can park there do free”

If though, they park without permission then we block the feckers in.

Everything is about courtesy.

I had this guy about 7 years ago who lived over the road in the flats and he kept parking even though I said he couldn’t. I ended up super gluing a no parking sign to his windscreen that he never managed to get off. I think there may have been a thread about it at the time.

Basically, speak and be nice and you get nice back. Take the piss and you’re fecked baby.

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:38 - Oct 24 with 2422 viewsChurchman

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:16 - Oct 24 by Lord_Lucan

100%.

We get the gits coming in and they offer a fiver and we say “Thanks for asking but you can park there do free”

I had this guy about 7 years ago who lived over the road in the flats and he kept parking even though I said he couldn’t. I ended up super gluing a no parking sign to his windscreen that he never managed to get off. I think there may have been a thread about it at the time.

Basically, speak and be nice and you get nice back. Take the piss and you’re fecked baby.

Simple curtesy gets people a long way in life and costs nothing or next to nothing. Yet so many people forget that. It amazes me just how selfish rude and stupid people can be.

I hope he enjoyed trying to get that no parking sign off before phoning autoglass 😃. It’s called learning a lesson the hard way.
Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:48 - Oct 24 with 2375 viewsJimmyJazz

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:16 - Oct 24 by Lord_Lucan

100%.

Which window / position did you stick it on? Presumably not directly in front of the driver

Asking for a friend of course

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Just watched the Nodge game. on 00:06 - Oct 25 with 2327 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:48 - Oct 24 by JimmyJazz

Which window / position did you stick it on? Presumably not directly in front of the driver

Asking for a friend of course

It was right in front of his face view.

Everything has calmed down up here now to be honest. I was, and I am still known as "That Ipswich tvvat" - but to be honest I've massively calmed down over the last seven years, my outlook on life has completely changed.

Back then I was going into the pubs and winding their lot up, I've got a few head scars to prove it, perversely I revelled in it.

Nowadays I really can't be arsed and I am happy just to sit in the corner and mind my own.

Just watched the Nodge game. on 00:22 - Oct 25 with 2299 viewsVegtablue

I was quite impressed with Boro, solid and dangerous I thought, if not mesmeric like we've been at times. Saw much of their match against Sunderland and they were brilliant in that one, Isaiah Jones is a right handful. Totally with you on Norwich, Plymouth won't be the only side to put six past them if they play like that regularly.
Just watched the Nodge game. on 00:44 - Oct 25 with 2273 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just watched the Nodge game. on 00:06 - Oct 25 by Lord_Lucan

It was right in front of his face view.

Everything has calmed down up here now to be honest. I was, and I am still known as "That Ipswich tvvat" - but to be honest I've massively calmed down over the last seven years, my outlook on life has completely changed.

Back then I was going into the pubs and winding their lot up, I've got a few head scars to prove it, perversely I revelled in it.

Nowadays I really can't be arsed and I am happy just to sit in the corner and mind my own.

You don’t sound anywhere near as fun as when we used to drink together!
Just watched the Nodge game. on 10:38 - Oct 25 with 1887 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched the Nodge game. on 00:44 - Oct 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You don’t sound anywhere near as fun as when we used to drink together!

I'm a Grandude now!

Next time you're back lets coincide with when I am up here and we could act irresponsibly.

Boro have completely turned their season round and are in great form on 10:40 - Oct 25 with 1882 viewsunstableblue

Just watched the Nodge game. on 00:22 - Oct 25 by Vegtablue

I was quite impressed with Boro, solid and dangerous I thought, if not mesmeric like we've been at times. Saw much of their match against Sunderland and they were brilliant in that one, Isaiah Jones is a right handful. Totally with you on Norwich, Plymouth won't be the only side to put six past them if they play like that regularly.

They’ll be top 6

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just watched the Nodge game. on 10:51 - Oct 25 with 1849 viewssolemio

Just watched the Nodge game. on 23:38 - Oct 24 by Churchman

Simple curtesy gets people a long way in life and costs nothing or next to nothing. Yet so many people forget that. It amazes me just how selfish rude and stupid people can be.

I hope he enjoyed trying to get that no parking sign off before phoning autoglass 😃. It’s called learning a lesson the hard way.

Even if I wanted to park at Lucan's I don't think I'd curtsey to him.
Just watched the Nodge game. on 18:03 - Oct 25 with 1580 viewsMK1

You watched what ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024