Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? 19:04 - May 30 with 5726 viewschicoazul

TV fraud gang jailed for illegally streaming Premier League games https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65697595

What say you TWTD?
[Post edited 30 May 2023 19:04]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:20 - May 30 with 3582 viewsMattinLondon

They saw a gap in the market, knew what the consequences would be, got caught and so they’re in prison.

The PL protect their ‘product’ as it’s worth billions of pounds and they don’t want to dilute it.
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:24 - May 30 with 3567 viewsJ2BLUE

Criminals. Obviously.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:27 - May 30 with 3559 viewsChurchman

Criminals. They knew what they were doing, got caught, jail. Simple really. There’s nothing heroic about stealing in any way, shape or form.
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:28 - May 30 with 3544 viewsJ2BLUE

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:27 - May 30 by Churchman

Criminals. They knew what they were doing, got caught, jail. Simple really. There’s nothing heroic about stealing in any way, shape or form.

How long before he replies with something like 'Interesting' with no further comment?

Truly impaired.

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:33 - May 30 with 3507 viewsChurchman

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:28 - May 30 by J2BLUE

How long before he replies with something like 'Interesting' with no further comment?

Not too long, I’m sure.
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:35 - May 30 with 3492 viewschicoazul

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:28 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Sorry to disappoint you but I agree. Stealing is wrong.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:56 - May 30 with 3419 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:24 - May 30 by J2BLUE

Criminals. Obviously.

Sky etc for charging pubs £20,000 a year. Agreed.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:34 - May 30 with 3324 viewswkj

"One of them, Christopher Felvus, 36, was also found guilty of voyeurism and possessing indecent images of children, discovered on his computer."

Question answered.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:38 - May 30 with 3300 viewsBloomBlue

Criminals. Look at the tax avoidance on the £7m they made.
Although I'm against all taxes, but as we have to pay it, deliberate tax avoidance as per that lot then it's criminals
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:42 - May 30 with 3254 viewsBlueBadger

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:38 - May 30 by BloomBlue

Although I'm against all taxes, but as we have to pay it, deliberate tax avoidance as per that lot then it's criminals

There's a LOT to unpack here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:43 - May 30 with 3253 viewsJ2BLUE

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:56 - May 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

These people were not doing it to save the local pub.

Truly impaired.

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:44 - May 30 with 3250 viewsMullet

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:34 - May 30 by wkj

"One of them, Christopher Felvus, 36, was also found guilty of voyeurism and possessing indecent images of children, discovered on his computer."

Question answered.

Quite. I'm not sure that it furthers the argument for the blackout being removed, streaming to be decentralised etc. regardless of that particular scumbag either.

Can't excuse the streaming, beyond the obvious injustice of denying access to domestic audiences this isn't the way which solves it.

The reams of tweets comparing them favourably to Greenwood are equally stupid.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:48 - May 30 with 3223 viewsTresBonne

Legends. Long live the firestick.

Except the one with dodgy stuff on his hard drive mind you. Pr1ck.
[Post edited 30 May 2023 20:48]
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:52 - May 30 with 3184 viewsBigCommon

Big mafia style cartel takes down smaller cartel...?
Gang warfare, it happens all the time...
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:56 - May 30 with 3147 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:38 - May 30 by BloomBlue

You are against all taxes?

You wish for their to be no public services nor form of Government whatsoever.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:01 - May 30 with 3115 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:56 - May 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

You are against all taxes?

You wish for their to be no public services nor form of Government whatsoever.

Yeah I'm intrigued by this.

Against all taxes?!
Going by this ones previous posting history I can only assume he's a well off 'I'm alright Jack' Tory.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:25 - May 30 with 3064 viewsSwansea_Blue

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 19:56 - May 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

I don’t disagree - it’s corrupted football, created an environment where all sorts of financial malpractice goes on and attracts immoral money from owners/investors (I almost said it helps people launder money, but not sure if that’s true). I hate it for what it’s become, including Sky’s really aggressive stance. A popular pub has to close here after Sky took them to the cleaners for using foreign boxes (not much different in concept to VPN workarounds)

These people are still criminals though. Not mutually exclusive and all that. Besides, that guy in the picture deserves to get sent down for the state of his flat alone! Surely with a 5th share of £7M he could afford a cleaner!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:32 - May 30 with 3041 viewsIllinoisblue

Criminal scum. And the people using their illegal services aren’t much better.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:46 - May 30 with 3004 viewstextbackup

I say…

‘What are those paying for the services likely to get’

Asking for a friend of a friend

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:48 - May 30 with 2984 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 20:43 - May 30 by J2BLUE

These people were not doing it to save the local pub.

Who said they were?'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:49 - May 30 with 2976 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:32 - May 30 by Illinoisblue

Criminal scum. And the people using their illegal services aren’t much better.

You've never broken the law then?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:59 - May 30 with 2937 viewsHARRY10

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:46 - May 30 by textbackup

I say…

‘What are those paying for the services likely to get’

Asking for a friend of a friend

No live football matches, until they find another source

I have every sympathy for their customers, but do not accept they were some kind of Robin Hood types. Robin Gits more like.

The £7m they made tells us all we need to know about their motivation. The 11 years one got tell s us much abut the influence large corporations have on our courts.

Michelle Mone* (Tory peer) made over £29m peddling dodgy PPE to the NHS. I doubt she will see the inside of a prison cell or even a court.

I wonder whose actions led to the most deaths ?

* https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/23/revealed-tory-peer-michelle-mone
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 22:03 - May 30 with 2894 viewstextbackup

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:59 - May 30 by HARRY10

No live football matches, until they find another source

I have every sympathy for their customers, but do not accept they were some kind of Robin Hood types. Robin Gits more like.

The £7m they made tells us all we need to know about their motivation. The 11 years one got tell s us much abut the influence large corporations have on our courts.

Michelle Mone* (Tory peer) made over £29m peddling dodgy PPE to the NHS. I doubt she will see the inside of a prison cell or even a court.

I wonder whose actions led to the most deaths ?

* https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/23/revealed-tory-peer-michelle-mone

Oh I like that, I normally dislike when posts turn political, but I see what you’ve done there and I’m a fan

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 22:09 - May 30 with 2857 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The real crooks are the ones charging £80 a month to listen to Jamie Carragher.
Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 22:30 - May 30 with 2792 viewschicoazul

Working class heroes or awful organised criminals? on 21:49 - May 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

You've never broken the law then?

I see you haven’t changed. Still making really dumb strawman arguments.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024