Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) 22:09 - Apr 18 with 650 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:10 - Apr 18 with 638 viewsLeoMuff

That was very very draining on my sofa

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 18 with 574 viewsgainsboroughblue

We were 1st, 2nd and 3rd at various points tonight, as well as going into the final 5 or so minutes. It's torture.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 18 with 552 viewsringwoodblue

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 18 by gainsboroughblue

We were 1st, 2nd and 3rd at various points tonight, as well as going into the final 5 or so minutes. It's torture.

Bad enough for our nerves tonight but imagine if it’s the same on the final day of the season!

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:17 - Apr 18 with 533 viewsTalkingBlues

I’ve got a sore throat and feel absolutely drained, lol.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:17 - Apr 18 with 528 viewsFrimleyBlue

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 18 by ringwoodblue

Bad enough for our nerves tonight but imagine if it’s the same on the final day of the season!

I don't know if I have the nerves to watch the final game if a win is needed....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:21 - Apr 18 with 515 viewsnoggin

I was up and down like a whore's knickers, if I'm allowed to say that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 18 with 499 viewsOldsmoker

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:21 - Apr 18 by noggin

I was up and down like a whore's knickers, if I'm allowed to say that.

No you're not.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 00:05 - Apr 19 with 383 viewsRyorry

Never mind the players, I’m exhausted! (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 18 by Oldsmoker

No you're not.

Think people should be allowed to have a good old vent tonight, anything within reason - amnesty night, we've earned it!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024