Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience 23:48 - Apr 18 with 1001 viewsunstableblue

That was tough

Port Vale were fired up, and their low block was ridiculous

They targeted Chaplin, closed out Clark and Burns and we were left passing across them

The Edwards sub was inspired

And Edwards must be knocking on the door of a starting place… he looks very sharp at the moment

Incredible resilience to come back tonight… one of the best results of the season in my view

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience on 23:51 - Apr 18 with 944 viewsEly_Blue

Re Edwards, he’s another like Ladapo, not great starting but better against tired/tiring defenders

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience on 23:55 - Apr 18 with 902 viewsTalkingBlues

McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience on 23:51 - Apr 18 by Ely_Blue

Re Edwards, he’s another like Ladapo, not great starting but better against tired/tiring defenders

100% on Edwards, he's nowhere near a starting place in this squad and rightly so, does a job against tired legs though.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience on 00:07 - Apr 19 with 834 viewsCheltenham_Blue

McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience on 23:51 - Apr 18 by Ely_Blue

Thats it for me too. He must be the best impact sub I've ever seen, (second only to Martjin Reuser). I actually think he's going to me more effective as a starter in the Championship.

But with the ownership group we have now, god knows who we'll be shopping for when we are in that league.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 0:12]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

McKenna was fired up tonight… and was revelling in that win and resilience on 00:09 - Apr 19 with 808 viewsRyorry

Couldn't see who it was, but one of ours on the nearside touchline in second half was so closely & completely surrounded by 3 of theirs that he looked like a sausage in a roll!!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024