Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) 08:34 - Apr 10 with 1346 viewsPinewoodblue

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:43 - Apr 10 with 1305 viewsArnieM

I’m away on business in the Netherlands so I probably …..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:51 - Apr 10 with 1252 viewsDubtractor

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:43 - Apr 10 by ArnieM

I’m away on business in the Netherlands so I probably …..

Don't think you need to travel today, you can watch in the UK as it isn't Saturday 3pm.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

1 house here signing in with 5 blues; I’d say 6500 sign-ins? (n/t) on 08:51 - Apr 10 with 1250 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:52 - Apr 10 with 1246 viewsGuthrum

Don't forget those of us with ongoing subscriptions for the audio commentary (if I get a chance to listen).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:57 - Apr 10 with 1183 viewsMetal_Hacker

It’s got to be 5k+ surely

Poll: If it were one or the other

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:58 - Apr 10 with 1181 viewsbournemouthblue

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:57 - Apr 10 by Metal_Hacker

It’s got to be 5k+ surely

Is it likely to be another record, time is closing in rapidly

I guess some people may actually be doing other things with it being a bank holiday etc

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 09:45 - Apr 10 with 1020 viewshomer_123

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:51 - Apr 10 by Dubtractor

Don't think you need to travel today, you can watch in the UK as it isn't Saturday 3pm.

Nothing worse than being caught in the traffic at Dover and missing the match.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 09:47 - Apr 10 with 1000 viewsPendejo

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:52 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

Don't forget those of us with ongoing subscriptions for the audio commentary (if I get a chance to listen).

Are you not going? It being on your doorstep and all that?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:31 - Apr 10 with 863 viewsDeano69

Leeds would have signed in more.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:43 - Apr 10 with 819 viewsArnieM

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 09:45 - Apr 10 by homer_123

Nothing worse than being caught in the traffic at Dover and missing the match.

Yes, that might happen to me as I’m rushing back from the Netherlands !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:50 - Apr 10 with 798 viewsEly_Blue

Don’t tell Andy Holt! I do also hope that he gives all the money to Wednesday from the Accrington fans who watch because they don’t want to travel to Sheffield in this Shiite weather

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:50 - Apr 10 with 799 viewsGuthrum

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 09:47 - Apr 10 by Pendejo

Are you not going? It being on your doorstep and all that?

Easter weekend. Am back in Cambridgeshire visiting my mother.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:50 - Apr 10 with 798 viewsAlberto_the_frog

I will
Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:53 - Apr 10 with 779 viewsRyorry

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:52 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

I accidentally found on Friday when I checked other scores at h-t, that despite being signed in & having the audio comm as usual on my laptop, I could also, via the EFL app, simultaneously get the video stream on my phone in a different room.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:14 - Apr 10 with 698 viewsPendejo

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:50 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

Easter weekend. Am back in Cambridgeshire visiting my mother.

Doh!

Next weekend I get the triple whammy of seeing father, oldest male offspring AND Ipswich v Charlton.

For my father it's a no lose situation: Charlton are his childhood club, but he's lived in Ipswich since 1971 and had season tickets, including 79-82, at Ipswich.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:25 - Apr 10 with 636 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:58 - Apr 10 by bournemouthblue

I guess some people may actually be doing other things with it being a bank holiday etc

4 of us will be watching on one device too. If you scale up sales to numbers watching would show we have a lot of fans engaged right now. Great stuff. We will be visiting family so hope we don't scare their cats too much celebrating the goal(s). One was terrified on Friday when we scored.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:28 - Apr 10 with 623 viewsvilanovablue

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 08:58 - Apr 10 by bournemouthblue

Well the Missus has done her back in and it is pouring with rain. So I've got the perfect excuse to catch the game.
Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:38 - Apr 10 with 588 viewsclive_baker

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 10:50 - Apr 10 by Ely_Blue

Don’t tell Andy Holt! I do also hope that he gives all the money to Wednesday from the Accrington fans who watch because they don’t want to travel to Sheffield in this Shiite weather

Be interesting to see how they split that £30 from the Accrington fans

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:47 - Apr 10 with 558 viewsRyorry

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:25 - Apr 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

4 of us will be watching on one device too. If you scale up sales to numbers watching would show we have a lot of fans engaged right now. Great stuff. We will be visiting family so hope we don't scare their cats too much celebrating the goal(s). One was terrified on Friday when we scored.

Idea for new tactic to keep neighbours' 4 cats off my veggie patch gratefully received!

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:50 - Apr 10 with 544 viewsRyorry

Wonder how many will sign in on I follow for todays game (n/t) on 11:28 - Apr 10 by vilanovablue

Well the Missus has done her back in and it is pouring with rain. So I've got the perfect excuse to catch the game.

Her & me both. Luckily I should be able to get the stream from my sofa.

Sympathies to Mrs Vilanova, hope she gws.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024