Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... 12:19 - Mar 7 with 1600 viewsitfcjoe

....Wales have had a number of players retire so you'd assume Wes Burns and Nathan Broadhead will both be in the squad.

If that is the case then we will want the game cancelled as 2 very important players.

Other potential call ups are Greg Leigh (Jamaica), Pan Camara (Guinea-Bissau) and Sam Morsy (Egypt)

Don't think Luongo would be called up having missed World Cup but all the countries listed above have games this international break.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:23 - Mar 7 with 1535 viewsITFC_Forever

Barnsley v Ipswich could be off…. by ITFC_Forever 3 Mar 2023 18:53
International weekend innit…

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:23 - Mar 7 with 1523 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Yep was looking at that last night - holding off booking train tickets!
Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:27 - Mar 7 with 1487 viewstonybied

This may well help us if it happens. Hopefully Barnsley's form may have cooled by the time we play them if it is postponed.
Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:33 - Mar 7 with 1416 viewsTractorCam

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:27 - Mar 7 by tonybied

This may well help us if it happens. Hopefully Barnsley's form may have cooled by the time we play them if it is postponed.

Disagree, the only place that can go is 25th April. Not sure I fancy that trip straight after Peterborough and i don't like the sound of a clustered end of season.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:45 - Mar 7 with 1280 viewsIllinoisblue

As I always say; fk international qualifiers. Domestic leagues should take precedence. Let national teams play a qualifying “tournament” at the end of the season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:59 - Mar 7 with 1143 viewsMattinLondon

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:45 - Mar 7 by Illinoisblue

As I always say; fk international qualifiers. Domestic leagues should take precedence. Let national teams play a qualifying “tournament” at the end of the season.

Probably the biggest difference between football fan and player is the ‘club vs country’ debate. I imagine that most fans will favour club over country but with footballers it’s probably the other way round.
Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 13:05 - Mar 7 with 1066 viewsITFC_Forever

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 12:33 - Mar 7 by TractorCam

Disagree, the only place that can go is 25th April. Not sure I fancy that trip straight after Peterborough and i don't like the sound of a clustered end of season.

Could also move to 2nd May.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 13:27 - Mar 7 with 883 viewsIllinoisblue

Got to be a real chance Barnsley game gets called off.... on 13:05 - Mar 7 by ITFC_Forever

Could also move to 2nd May.

Then potentially play them again a week later in the playoffs…

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024