Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haha... Chris Sutton being, well, Chris Sutton... 13:09 - Mar 7 with 819 viewshoppy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64869709

"Bruno Fernandes should not captain Manchester United again following Sunday's humiliating 7-0 defeat by Liverpool, says Chris Sutton.

The Portuguese, who deputises in the absence of club captain Harry Maguire, was criticised for his behaviour and attitude in the game.

"There are people that are far better qualified to be captain," Sutton said."

The irony presumably being lost on Sutton that if he's talking about people being suitably qualified for things...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Haha... Chris Sutton being, well, Chris Sutton... on 13:16 - Mar 7 with 739 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Please refrain from posting this sort of language on here.
Haha... Chris Sutton being, well, Chris Sutton... on 13:22 - Mar 7 with 699 viewsMattinLondon

I was listening to him and Robbie Savage on the radio last Saturday. Both of them are complete idiots.
Haha... Chris Sutton being, well, Chris Sutton... on 13:28 - Mar 7 with 649 viewsEly_Blue

He’s not wrong though is he?

Fernandes is an awful leader for Utd when they have the likes of Varane & Casemiro in their team

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Haha... Chris Sutton being, well, Chris Sutton... on 13:39 - Mar 7 with 571 viewslizzibee

Haha... Chris Sutton being, well, Chris Sutton... on 13:22 - Mar 7 by MattinLondon

I was listening to him and Robbie Savage on the radio last Saturday. Both of them are complete idiots.

One day I am going to phone in and ask Sutton about how his predictions are going.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024