Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Morsy the problem? 11:02 - Feb 5 with 1340 viewsitfc_bucks

Firstly, I'll say that he's been outstanding for most of last season and the start of this, but is it time to try something different?

We look so slow in the transition and part of that seems to be the insistence on using him in the build up. We need to go back to front much quicker and maybe bypassing the midfield is the key to that.

I'd add in that he's been a virtual ever present since he signed and maybe that's taken a bit from the legs?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:02 - Feb 5 with 1321 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us by FrimleyBlue 21 Jan 2023 19:27
No one likes to hear it but Morsy. Walton. Burns. Harness and donacien are letting us down and causing us to go backwards.

There's limitations to all players.. but these are ones we've heavily relied on and each of them continue to play a massive part in our lack of form.

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands.

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot.

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side.

Donacien. Great for our goal.. but again another who's dropped in overall performance. At fault again for their goal and not great support for Burns.

We need to sort this out and soon.

Harness. Donacien. Need to be benched. Hladky may need a call him. That's on KM to figure out but needs to do so ASAP.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:07 - Feb 5 with 1291 viewsSwansea_Blue

If he is, we haven’t got an answer to the problem. I think fans can think he’s better than he is, but he’s super important to us nonetheless. Just his presence helps.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:10 - Feb 5 with 1270 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:07 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

If he is, we haven’t got an answer to the problem. I think fans can think he’s better than he is, but he’s super important to us nonetheless. Just his presence helps.

Swansea in what way does his presence help?

he was present when the oxford player walked past him.

Waka waka eh eh

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:14 - Feb 5 with 1261 viewsHerbivore

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:02 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us by FrimleyBlue 21 Jan 2023 19:27
No one likes to hear it but Morsy. Walton. Burns. Harness and donacien are letting us down and causing us to go backwards.

There's limitations to all players.. but these are ones we've heavily relied on and each of them continue to play a massive part in our lack of form.

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands.

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot.

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side.

Donacien. Great for our goal.. but again another who's dropped in overall performance. At fault again for their goal and not great support for Burns.

We need to sort this out and soon.

Harness. Donacien. Need to be benched. Hladky may need a call him. That's on KM to figure out but needs to do so ASAP.

That's a burn for the OP.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:17 - Feb 5 with 1243 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy should have been subbed yesterday. He was slowing everything down and showing zero urgency.

He's a big player for us though and should absolutely start the Sheff Wed game. I would leave him here for the Burnley game and give him a few days off during the week.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:24 - Feb 5 with 1225 viewsLankHenners

Have said many times that I don't think him and Evans together is the right pairing all the time, despite probably being the most 'solid' option (though wouldn't mind seeing Luongo having a turn in there) - between the two of them they're too keen to get on the ball and it slows us right down and allows the opposition to get back into shape.

Morsy himself always takes too many touches as it is and seems reluctant to play the ball earlier, it's one weakness of his game imo.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:27 - Feb 5 with 1195 viewsTrumptonBlue

He's a booking away from suspension, so we should find out soon.
Is Morsy the problem? on 11:28 - Feb 5 with 1182 viewsibbleobble

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:17 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

Morsy should have been subbed yesterday. He was slowing everything down and showing zero urgency.

He's a big player for us though and should absolutely start the Sheff Wed game. I would leave him here for the Burnley game and give him a few days off during the week.

Talking of slowing the play, Keogh. One touch then roll the ball under the studs, another touch, then roll the ball under the studs and stand on it. Another touch…all the while not changing direction of the ball or his body. Painful.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:41 - Feb 5 with 1123 viewsJ2BLUE

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:28 - Feb 5 by ibbleobble

Talking of slowing the play, Keogh. One touch then roll the ball under the studs, another touch, then roll the ball under the studs and stand on it. Another touch…all the while not changing direction of the ball or his body. Painful.

Keogh's lack of urgency in the closing stages was shocking

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:41 - Feb 5 with 1115 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:10 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Swansea in what way does his presence help?

he was present when the oxford player walked past him.

He captain and by all accounts a natural leader and probably the best we have for that role. Scapegoating individuals is a pointless exercise; they were all part of our better form too remember. Still, we’ll get to see us without him soon as another ban isn’t far off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:58 - Feb 5 with 1053 viewsBondiBlue

As a footballer, no. As a captain, i'd like him to give those around him a good kick up the bum this week to get them ready for sheff weds. We've started to look like we believe our own hype and all we have to do to win is turn up. He can help bin that attitude.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Is Morsy the problem? on 12:19 - Feb 5 with 957 viewsITFCBlues

Luongo?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Is Morsy the problem? on 12:19 - Feb 5 with 955 viewsbilllm

Luango is the answer,
Is Morsy the problem? on 12:22 - Feb 5 with 942 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is Morsy the problem? on 11:41 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

He captain and by all accounts a natural leader and probably the best we have for that role. Scapegoating individuals is a pointless exercise; they were all part of our better form too remember. Still, we’ll get to see us without him soon as another ban isn’t far off.

Were's that leadership though?

Yesturday, picks up a booking for an off the ball incident. He was slow, ponderous and lazy on the ball, off the ball, he refused to help Davis in the first half by making runs to open up spaces.

If that's a leadership performance, one which follows many games since xmas, then it's no surprise we've dropped away.

Waka waka eh eh

Is Morsy the problem? on 12:23 - Feb 5 with 929 viewsLeoMuff

Think probably Camera was the solution to this problem.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024