Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given he's a serial liar 08:59 - Jan 30 with 2505 viewsPendejo

Anyone think this is true?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64397745

Ukraine: Boris Johnson says Putin threatened him with missile strike

Whether or not it is, do we think he'll now suffer a Bulgarian brolly or polonium tea incident soon?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Given he's a serial liar on 09:05 - Jan 30 with 2462 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nah.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Given he's a serial liar on 09:09 - Jan 30 with 2450 viewsZx1988

Never happened.

Perfect fabrication to take the focus away from yesterday's headlines, as well as positioning himself as the man to take Zahawi's job.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Given he's a serial liar on 09:12 - Jan 30 with 2431 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given he's a serial liar on 09:09 - Jan 30 by Zx1988

Never happened.

Perfect fabrication to take the focus away from yesterday's headlines, as well as positioning himself as the man to take Zahawi's job.

Also nicely reinforces the threat on behalf of Putin at a time when the west is starting to approve the sending of heavier artillery.

Given he's a serial liar on 09:41 - Jan 30 with 2339 viewsnodge_blue

Given he's a serial liar on 09:12 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

Also nicely reinforces the threat on behalf of Putin at a time when the west is starting to approve the sending of heavier artillery.

Well hold on. To say he is lying about that is equally playing into Putins hands.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Given he's a serial liar on 09:59 - Jan 30 with 2300 viewsBlueBadger

It was likely genuine. Vlad probably told him 'keep bigging me up or I'll take a rocket to Tory party donations'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Given he's a serial liar on 13:51 - Jan 30 with 2148 viewsfactual_blue

1. It's a lie. You can always tell as boris' lips move when he lies.

2. It's a dead cat moment. Conveniently wheeled out as questions continue to be asked about his £800k.

3. On your point about polonium tea, I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Given he's a serial liar on 13:52 - Jan 30 with 2138 viewsblueasfook

Given he's a serial liar on 13:51 - Jan 30 by factual_blue

1. It's a lie. You can always tell as boris' lips move when he lies.

2. It's a dead cat moment. Conveniently wheeled out as questions continue to be asked about his £800k.

3. On your point about polonium tea, I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Show me on this dolly where Boris touched you

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Given he's a serial liar on 13:58 - Jan 30 with 2099 viewsOldsmoker

Given he's a serial liar on 09:09 - Jan 30 by Zx1988

Never happened.

Tend to agree.
He's an attention seeker.
He's not in the news and wants to stay relevant so he issues a statement that cannot be confirmed or denied by anyone but Putin.
If Putin denied it or confirmed it, you wouldn't know if he was lying or telling the truth.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Given he's a serial liar on 14:14 - Jan 30 with 2037 viewsfactual_blue

Given he's a serial liar on 13:52 - Jan 30 by blueasfook

Show me on this dolly where Boris touched you

Why would he touch me? I'm not a 15 year old schoolgirl.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Given he's a serial liar on 14:42 - Jan 30 with 1987 viewsHARRY10

Given he's a serial liar on 13:58 - Jan 30 by Oldsmoker

Tend to agree.
He's an attention seeker.
He's not in the news and wants to stay relevant so he issues a statement that cannot be confirmed or denied by anyone but Putin.
If Putin denied it or confirmed it, you wouldn't know if he was lying or telling the truth.

I think the gutbucket means Putin threatened to lock the bloaters fridge

(it would have amounted to much the same)

"Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, asked about Mr Johnson’s comments on Monday, said that the British politician’s account was untrue, “or, more precisely, it was a lie”."

Of course the gutbucketed gobsh ite could always back his claim by releasing a transcript of that alleged phone cal - just the relevent sentence, or so

(don't hold your breath)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 15:05]
Given he's a serial liar on 15:28 - Jan 30 with 1947 viewsMatterhorn

No, just after the attention
Given he's a serial liar on 17:02 - Jan 30 with 1875 viewsblueasfook

Given he's a serial liar on 14:42 - Jan 30 by HARRY10

I think the gutbucket means Putin threatened to lock the bloaters fridge

(it would have amounted to much the same)

"Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, asked about Mr Johnson’s comments on Monday, said that the British politician’s account was untrue, “or, more precisely, it was a lie”."

Of course the gutbucketed gobsh ite could always back his claim by releasing a transcript of that alleged phone cal - just the relevent sentence, or so

(don't hold your breath)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2023 15:05]

Tell me.. what makes you think Russia's account is more believable than Boris Johnson's?

Ok Boris isnt exactly known for being truthful but Russia are even worse. This is the country that lied about planning to invade Ukraine, until it invaded Ukraine.

Given he's a serial liar on 17:08 - Jan 30 with 1857 viewsHARRY10

Given he's a serial liar on 17:02 - Jan 30 by blueasfook

Tell me.. what makes you think Russia's account is more believable than Boris Johnson's?

Ok Boris isnt exactly known for being truthful but Russia are even worse. This is the country that lied about planning to invade Ukraine, until it invaded Ukraine.

As explained above

However just for you ......

Russia knows there are transcripts of these phone calls so it has nothing to gain from making a claim that could easily be proved a lie.

If it was the truth then it would simply keep quite and expect it to be quickly forgotten
Given he's a serial liar on 17:11 - Jan 30 with 1853 viewsBlueschev

Given he's a serial liar on 17:02 - Jan 30 by blueasfook

If Johnson were Russian president, he'd probably still be denying any Russian troops were there.
Given he's a serial liar on 17:16 - Jan 30 with 1830 viewsblueasfook

Given he's a serial liar on 17:08 - Jan 30 by HARRY10

As explained above

Russia knows there are transcripts of these phone calls so it has nothing to gain from making a claim that could easily be proved a lie.

If it was the truth then it would simply keep quite and expect it to be quickly forgotten

Well surely the same argument applies to Boris. Transcripts would show he was lying.

Did Russia come clean about poisoning the Skripals yet? Do you think Boris did that also?

Given he's a serial liar on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 1788 viewsSteve_M

As explained above

Yes, Russia has definitely told no easily provable lies over the last year have they?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Given he's a serial liar on 17:27 - Jan 30 with 1747 viewsnodge_blue

As explained above

Good grief

Given he's a serial liar on 18:30 - Jan 30 with 1656 viewsRob88

Russia said it is a lie so yes it is definitely true.
Given he's a serial liar on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 1612 viewsHARRY10

Blimey, theres fierce competition for Idiot of the Day here

Why on earth would Johnson release transcripts that would show he is lying ?

As any barrister will tell you. You do not ask a questiuon you do not know the answer to. So why would Russia say something that would discredit them further, as they would know what was actually said ?

However first price must go to this idiot comment

"Did Russia come clean about poisoning the Skripals yet? Do you think Boris did that also?

One that not only ignores basic logic, but goes on to add totally spurious twaddle
Which were I to follow this line of stupidity I would claim that because Johnson has repeatedly lied, everything he says is a lie.
Given he's a serial liar on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 1551 viewsBloomBlue

Given he's a serial liar on 18:45 - Jan 30 by HARRY10

As any barrister will tell you. You do not ask a questiuon you do not know the answer to. So why would Russia say something that would discredit them further, as they would know what was actually said ?

"Did Russia come clean about poisoning the Skripals yet? Do you think Boris did that also?

One that not only ignores basic logic, but goes on to add totally spurious twaddle
Which were I to follow this line of stupidity I would claim that because Johnson has repeatedly lied, everything he says is a lie.

Probably because even when they've been confronted in the UN about bombing buildings with civilians in them, they've lied and denied it, even though they know its been proved they have. If you think Putin / Russia has constantly told the truth in this war and even worries about the truth and being discredited in the future then not only are you gullible, you also win idiot of the day.

You can just picture Putin sitting there thinking 'forking hell we must tell the truth about the Boris call, because if we lie and they didcover we lied that will really discredited us in the future'.
Given he's a serial liar on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 1443 viewsnodge_blue

Given he's a serial liar on 18:45 - Jan 30 by HARRY10

Putin has said as much in public. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think he could have said something like that in private to Johnson..

Frankly there is a chance Johnson has made it up but it's the taking Russian side in this given all they have done and lied about that I find a bit off.

Given he's a serial liar on 20:48 - Jan 30 with 1395 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given he's a serial liar on 18:30 - Jan 30 by Rob88

Russia said it is a lie so yes it is definitely true.

And there’s the quandary, who to believe? Two known truth twisters publicly going head to head. Best to file under ignore and look around for any news this could be designed to bury, as it’s a distraction or self-interest tactic for one of them. That’s the only thing any of us can be fairly sure about.

Given he's a serial liar on 21:37 - Jan 30 with 1335 viewsRob88

Given he's a serial liar on 20:48 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

And there’s the quandary, who to believe? Two known truth twisters publicly going head to head. Best to file under ignore and look around for any news this could be designed to bury, as it’s a distraction or self-interest tactic for one of them. That’s the only thing any of us can be fairly sure about.

I have no doubt Putin made such a threat, none whatsoever.

It has all the hallmarks of the Russian playbook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024