Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming services 14:25 - Jul 26 with 789 viewsRobTheMonk

What's everyone subscribing to these days?

We've got Prime, Netflix and Disney+ at the moment.

I've just taken the decision to drop BT Sport and Now TV Sport. Youtube highlights and Match of The Day should cover the football.

And of course iFollow for ITFC.
Streaming services on 14:31 - Jul 26 with 750 viewsWallingford_Boy

I have iPlayer and I think I have More4, although can't work out how to use it!

Also have YouTube via the internet.

RIP Sir Bobby

Streaming services on 14:36 - Jul 26 with 729 viewsGuthrum

iFollow audio and that's it. Basic-level Virgin TV package.

But then I watch almost no drama and there's loads of non-fiction stuff on YouTube.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Streaming services on 14:41 - Jul 26 with 710 viewsclive_baker

I ditched Sky a while back. Always did feel a little grubby lining Murdoch's pockets and can't say I've missed it. One of those things that I kept out of habit, had the package that was loaded right up with movies and sport and costing a decent chunk of money (more than double my season ticket DD). MOTD is really good for the Premier League, I tend to watch the Sunday morning one if at all. Internationals are on BBC or ITV, as is 6 nations, plus Wimbledon and Snooker. Not having great access to cricket is the only real sacrifice and occasionally the Sunday afternoon football, but I'm not that bothered about the PL tbh.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Streaming services on 14:54 - Jul 26 with 684 viewsjeera

I tend to look for content I want to see and subscribe for the short term until I've seen it.

That's the best thing about the likes of Netflix and Paramount where the user can use it on a month to month basis isn't it. I've made the mistake in the past of leaving subscriptions unused for months on end. What a waste of money.

And ifollow for Town. That's it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Streaming services on 15:01 - Jul 26 with 658 viewsRobTheMonk

Streaming services on 14:54 - Jul 26 by jeera

I tend to look for content I want to see and subscribe for the short term until I've seen it.

That's the best thing about the likes of Netflix and Paramount where the user can use it on a month to month basis isn't it. I've made the mistake in the past of leaving subscriptions unused for months on end. What a waste of money.

And ifollow for Town. That's it.

We use all of ours a lot at the moment. Have two shows on the go on Netflix, one on Prime but we use the delivery a lot at the moment and Disney+ was a years subscription back in March and we watch all the Marvel stuff.

I can't stomach paying for the sport any more though (especially with two little ones). I only ever really watched the football and as said earlier, good extended highlights are generally on Youtube or MOTD.

A tightening of the belt perhaps on my behalf, but that's £50'ish a month.
Streaming services on 15:03 - Jul 26 with 651 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports, BT Sport, Premier Sport and Amazon Prime

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Streaming services on 16:07 - Jul 26 with 567 viewsIllinoisblue

IFollow, Prime, Hulu, Disney+, YouTube TV. And Netflix for which we’ve been stealing my sister-in-law’s password for many years.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Streaming services on 16:17 - Jul 26 with 532 viewsMookamoo

Netflix, Prime and torrents for everything else
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024