Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston go for UK City of Culture 14:38 - Jul 14 with 1053 viewsgiant_stow

stop sniggerring.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/uk-city-of-culture-2025-8144270

(Sorry if you've seen it)

[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 15:54]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:40 - Jul 14 with 1042 viewswkj

I saw this article earlier and had to do all I could to not piss myself- figuratively and literally

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:40 - Jul 14 with 1041 viewsEwan_Oozami

Footers will be insufferable if this happens......

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:42 - Jul 14 with 1034 viewsgiant_stow

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:40 - Jul 14 by wkj

I saw this article earlier and had to do all I could to not piss myself- figuratively and literally

Not allowed! Take them seriously!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:44 - Jul 14 with 1027 viewshomer_123

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:40 - Jul 14 by Ewan_Oozami

Surely you mean even more insufferable? #sorryfooters

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 955 viewsfooters

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:44 - Jul 14 by homer_123

Surely you mean even more insufferable? #sorryfooters

No worries, it's true enough.

Weirdly a friend of mine was up in Coventry the other day presenting them with the award. So maybe I can grease her palms and get this the green light.

There is much of Lowestoft to recommend. Yarmouth and Gorleston less so.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 15:14]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:17 - Jul 14 with 946 viewsChondzoresk

Love Yarmouth....on the Isle of Wight.
Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:18 - Jul 14 with 946 viewsgiant_stow

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:14 - Jul 14 by footers

Weirdly a friend of mine was up in Coventry the other day presenting them with the award. So maybe I can grease her palms and get this the green light.

I've always been a big fan of Lowestoft as a tourist, but not sure how its all that different to the other two. They're all sniffed at and under-rated. GY has some pretty amazing architecture - just no one notices!

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:21 - Jul 14 with 933 viewsfooters

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:18 - Jul 14 by giant_stow

I've always been a big fan of Lowestoft as a tourist, but not sure how its all that different to the other two. They're all sniffed at and under-rated. GY has some pretty amazing architecture - just no one notices!

On a less cultured note, chips with gravy on Yarmouth market are a must too.

And Lowestoft has a massive Pets at Home. That and I'm from there innit, so just hand it over.

Login to get fewer ads

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:25 - Jul 14 with 927 viewsgiant_stow

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:21 - Jul 14 by footers

And Lowestoft has a massive Pets at Home. That and I'm from there innit, so just hand it over.

yeah those chips are worth the trip alone.

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:35 - Jul 14 with 914 viewsitfcjoe

Would be great, and add some much needed investment into the areas which have lots of potential but are so down at the moment.

Hull has had some cracking buts done to it, had a night out there after one of our games and some cracking developments on the dock area in the old fruit warehouses

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:36 - Jul 14 with 908 viewsBlueBadger

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 14:40 - Jul 14 by Ewan_Oozami

There's plenty of culture behind his fridge...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:37 - Jul 14 with 903 viewsGeoffSentence

There's three of them and not one of them is a City.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:39 - Jul 14 with 889 viewsgiant_stow

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:37 - Jul 14 by GeoffSentence

Yeah, but taken together, they're mighty!

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:40 - Jul 14 with 881 viewsfooters

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:37 - Jul 14 by GeoffSentence

Yarmouth is something that sounds very close to city.

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:43 - Jul 14 with 871 viewsgiant_stow

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:40 - Jul 14 by footers

Yarmouth is something that sounds very close to city.

Its poor old forgotten Caister I feel sorry for - Gorleston's equal in my book.

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 16:00 - Jul 14 with 826 viewsWeWereZombies

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:21 - Jul 14 by footers

You're from Pets at Home?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 17:37 - Jul 14 with 716 viewsBent_double

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston gor for Uk City of Culture on 15:14 - Jul 14 by footers

Sorry matey, Lowestoft is just an annoying place to get through as quickly as possible on my way to Ipswich. Nothing there worth stopping for....except maybe Pakefield.

At least they're finally going to do something with the Winter Gardens here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-57807909

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft & Gorleston go for UK City of Culture on 18:07 - Jul 14 with 685 viewsfactual_blue

The culture being penicillin, presumably.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024