Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town 00:30 - Dec 27 with 1690 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 00:33 - Dec 27 with 1644 viewsgainsboroughblue

Drab affairs at Molineux and the City Ground I see.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 00:43 - Dec 27 with 1617 viewsSitfcB

Never seen these before, thanks for sharing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 00:54 - Dec 27 with 1579 viewspelles321

Asked for his assessment of the performance, Lambert said: “Brilliant. Honestly, I’m really, really happy. We’re a right good side. You see Fulham’s reaction, they’re jumping with joy after beating us. And we’ve still got to play them again.

“The way we are playing is really, really good. We’re playing unbelievable football. I’m really happy with the way we are dominating games. Let’s see what happens.

“You lose games, but the way we played today... My God, I’m so happy for them. It was one, two-touch football, we dominated possession of the ball and we’re creating chances. You can’t ask for any more.”
Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 01:55 - Dec 27 with 1520 viewsCoastalblue

Was this the year we thumped them back a couple of days later at home or a different one?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 02:46 - Dec 27 with 1490 viewsSuperCoops

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 01:55 - Dec 27 by Coastalblue

Was this the year we thumped them back a couple of days later at home or a different one?

We beat them 4-2 two days later.

http://www.prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=28&am
Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 04:29 - Dec 27 with 1438 viewsCoastalblue

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 02:46 - Dec 27 by SuperCoops

We beat them 4-2 two days later.

http://www.prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=28&am

Thanks for that, for some reason I thought the scoreline was 6-2 at home, but 4-2 is not a bad response to that thrashing.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 08:22 - Dec 27 with 1289 viewsPJH

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 04:29 - Dec 27 by Coastalblue

Thanks for that, for some reason I thought the scoreline was 6-2 at home, but 4-2 is not a bad response to that thrashing.

That return game at Portman Road was played in thick fog at times although it did lift sometimes.

I was at the front of Churchmans and sometimes could not see anything beyond half way.
Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 10:28 - Dec 27 with 1124 viewsNthQldITFC

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 08:22 - Dec 27 by PJH

That return game at Portman Road was played in thick fog at times although it did lift sometimes.

I was at the front of Churchmans and sometimes could not see anything beyond half way.

A thick fog of discontent 2020 style, or just a thick fog?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 11:11 - Dec 27 with 1062 viewsPJH

Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 10:28 - Dec 27 by NthQldITFC

A thick fog of discontent 2020 style, or just a thick fog?

Genuine fog although that season was not very happy watching.

That was only our third win of the season with the first being in the first game of the season and the second being in the twenty-third game on December 20th.

We did get six more wins after the Fulham though.
Wow these were some Boxing Day results - not the best for Town on 14:25 - Dec 27 with 899 viewsTrequartista

Goalies weren't allowed to use their hands on Boxing Day in those days as a mark of respect to Jesus.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024