Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This video encapsulates most of us on here 15:10 - Sep 16 with 691 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:15 - Sep 16 with 659 viewsDanTheMan

This is basically the sort of video Labour should be doing. Might have to tone down the swearing but otherwise it's quite hard hitting.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:20 - Sep 16 with 634 viewshype313

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:15 - Sep 16 by DanTheMan

This is basically the sort of video Labour should be doing. Might have to tone down the swearing but otherwise it's quite hard hitting.

Sometimes keeping it simple has the best affect, agree, tone down the language and I really can't see how anyone could disagree with it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:22 - Sep 16 with 628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bollox. There's no way I'd do the top button up on a polo shirt. I wouldn't even wear a polo shirt these days; it's not the 80s any more!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:23 - Sep 16 with 621 viewshomer_123

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:22 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

Bollox. There's no way I'd do the top button up on a polo shirt. I wouldn't even wear a polo shirt these days; it's not the 80s any more!

Shell suit?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:28 - Sep 16 with 611 viewsCoco

the aspirational tory voter won't open their ears to this. Who would hyacinth bucket vote for?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:29 - Sep 16 with 607 viewsSwansea_Blue

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:23 - Sep 16 by homer_123

Shell suit?

Shell Suit very nice! But too hot for summer.

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:30 - Sep 16 with 607 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nice clear message that. I've seen something similar before (may have been the same one)

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 15:52 - Sep 16 with 567 viewsfactual_blue

And this was a missed opportunity in 2010

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 16:03 - Sep 16 with 545 viewsJakeITFC

Think it is a Labour video.

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 16:12 - Sep 16 with 526 viewsHARRY10

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 16:03 - Sep 16 by JakeITFC

could have done with (at the end)

'Johnson is a c*** and well you know it, so stop dicking about - vote for yourself, not them'

otherwise let's have more of this
This video encapsulates most of us on here on 16:14 - Sep 16 with 519 viewsDanTheMan

This video encapsulates most of us on here on 16:03 - Sep 16 by JakeITFC

Not sure it's official though, if you see what I mean. More activist work, which is good don't get me wrong.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024