Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? 08:00 - Nov 20 with 619 viewshomer_123

Just wondering if anyone was influenced by last nights debate.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 08:03 - Nov 20 with 610 viewsitfcjoe

Just reinforced my views further on Johnson being the wrong man.

I probably will vote Labour, but Corbyn didn't do anything to nail that home so am still just floating around undecided in the Get The Tories Out zone

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 08:23 - Nov 20 with 588 viewsbrazil1982

I thought the format was dreadful, both men having barely a minute to answer. BJ was awful, JC marginally less.
So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 08:27 - Nov 20 with 581 viewsBent_double

Absolutely. Boris for me!

He came across as a superb, strong leader. Honest, decisive, clear about his parties policies, whilst destroying the pathetic, weak promises of the Labour party.

(Well, that's what I'm tell a pollster anyway...)

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 08:55 - Nov 20 with 535 viewsGeoffSentence

I went to see a very good film at the cinema instead.

Funnily enough it could have passed for one of these debates since it was The Good Liar.

Highly recommended.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 09:05 - Nov 20 with 517 viewslowhouseblue

sunday league stuff. the highlight was when the audience laughed at them both.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 09:15 - Nov 20 with 497 viewshampstead_blue

I watched twenty minutes and went to bed.
Pointless.

Nothing about it was in any way worthwhile.

I can only think it's there to see if someone has a car crash. It's Reality TV at its worst.
Terrible format and idea. This is pants.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 09:17 - Nov 20 with 495 viewsGuthrum

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 08:55 - Nov 20 by GeoffSentence

I went to see a very good film at the cinema instead.

Funnily enough it could have passed for one of these debates since it was The Good Liar.

Highly recommended.

I opted to watch paint dry. At least I get paid for that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, the ITV Political debate - did it sway anyone at all? on 09:21 - Nov 20 with 492 viewsBigManBlue

I thought Boris was supposed to be this witty firebrand who was great at extempore speechmaking - I was surprised to see him stick to bland soundbites and not really do anything off the cuff. The last question especially made him look like he couldn't think on his feet at all (might seem like minor stuff I know but wasn't that the point of Boris' supposed appeal to voters?)

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024